Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $20 or $50 gift cards in exchange for bitcoins (info inside, must read!)  (Read 1048 times)
uhnonamiss (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:22:26 PM

I would like to be exchanging giftcards of either $20 or $50 in exchange for bitcoins-
if you are interested, shoot me a PM on here and we can arrange something.

***You choose where the giftcard is to!***

PM me the value (20/50) and to WHERE you would like the giftcard and I will go out and buy it and trade it in exchange for bitcoins.
I'm saying a $20 giftcard would be around 1 BTC and a $50 giftcard would be around 2.5 BTC but I WILL GO LOWER upon negotiation- we will definitely work out a deal if anyone is interested.

I'm desperate for bitcoins and sadly I can only obtain them through physical cash, not digital currency, so I am selling giftcard codes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wallet.dat

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:39:06 PM

You're limited to $20 or $50? Because I need $2400 to Walmart.

"MOOOOOOOM! THE MEATLOAF!!! F**K!"
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:58:24 PM

You're limited to $20 or $50? Because I need $2400 to Walmart.

Sorry about that haha maybe over the course of a longer period of time..
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 05:09:28 AM

If you can be thrifty and get your BTC for cheaper than paying for them with cash, more power to you. If not just go to BitInstant and pick MoneyGram. Fees really aren't that bad. One stop at the drug store to buy my bitcoins sounds better to me than running around buying giftcards for people.
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:49:12 AM

If you can be thrifty and get your BTC for cheaper than paying for them with cash, more power to you. If not just go to BitInstant and pick MoneyGram. Fees really aren't that bad. One stop at the drug store to buy my bitcoins sounds better to me than running around buying giftcards for people.

When you go onto bitinstant and choose cash deposit, what's the difference between choosing moneygram vs cvs? I thought you just went to cvs to use monegram..
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 03:25:35 AM

When you go onto bitinstant and choose cash deposit, what's the difference between choosing moneygram vs cvs? I thought you just went to cvs to use monegram..
Nothing as far as i can tell. I've done it both ways. I think the different store options are for on the order page where zipzap shows you the nearest locations.

Just went today to fund my btc-e account in fact. You walk over to the red phone (usually by the photo lab), pick it up, follow the prompts. It will ask you to enter in the receive code and some other info. Someone will pickup and talk to you, verifying the amount, receive code, and the name you used on the bitinstant form. You then bring it over to the cashier and pay. It's usually in my account before i get out to my car. I've never had any employee ask for my ID, and the Moneygram people just care about having a name attached to it, they don't care who's it is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: