Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AnonyMint  (Read 1271 times)
somacoin (OP)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:46:01 PM

is he doing well? is he reading the altcoin discussions?
languagehasmeaning

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:52:07 PM

For his sake I actually hope he is not reading the Bitcointalk forums. Hopefully he has put aside all distractions and can focus on his work. He clearly has the ability to do more great things. I choose to interpret the silence as him decision to focus on productive tasks.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:20:18 PM

A little birdie told me he's still hard at work on his project. Good for him.
Dink

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:28:36 AM

Good to hear he is still at work, his presence is missed.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 01:21:50 AM

He's missed, but I have the feeling he'll be back and with a few surprises.

iamnotback

Merit: 265

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

Only astute individuals have posted in this thread thus far. Perhaps that explains why the thread is so short.

- Iamnotback.

P.S. Adios amigos.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:47:56 PM

Is he back or not? Roll Eyes
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

Only astute individuals have posted in this thread thus far. Perhaps that explains why the thread is so short.

- Iamnotback.

P.S. Adios amigos.

Welcome to Bitcointalk, iamnotback. Are you Shelby or an imposter of Shelby? There have been countless imposters in the history of Bitcointalk that have done no good to this place.
iamnotback

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

Are you Shelby or an imposter of Shelby? There have been countless imposters in the history of Bitcointalk that have done no good to this place.

Some questions have multifarious realities:

~BCX~

wiked1

Activity: 417

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:26:07 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 05:23:51 PM by wiked1

BCX is AnonyMint  etc etc
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:45:13 PM

He said goodbye so many times... I'm sure he is still between us.

iamnotback perhaps?
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

- Iamnotback.

P.S. Adios amigos.

Welcome to Bitcointalk, iamnotback. Are you Shelby or an imposter of Shelby? There have been countless imposters in the history of Bitcointalk that have done no good to this place.

FYI

Candence,

there is no reversing this now. My lawyer has been notified and any further harrasment will be held against you. I have backups of all the previous posts. There is no point in deleting any of those.

why does Spectrum Health promote the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme?

Joshua Zeidner

Bluemeanie's sockpuppet  Huh  Shocked
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:13:36 AM

Looks like I need to repost.

~BCX~

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:14:06 PM

AnonyMint will always come back to Bitcointalk, us old folks have our experience, you know. If it wasn't for Bitcointalk what would he do? Where could he go and discuss what he has on his mind(s)? There is no other place for Shelby to thrive other than cryptography mailing lists perhaps. However that can't replace Bitcointalk with all its various characters from all walks of life. Unfortunately, he, particularly recently, is not challenged intellectually. Whenever that happens, there's an unfortunate surge in ego tripping. Challenge Shelby some more, give him tasks.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:26:12 PM

...Challenge Shelby some more, give him tasks.

Well he can grab a wad of toilet paper and get this damn spider running around by my bed !
I seen the cock sucker running down my wall and quickly grabbed a handful of clean socks to squash him.
I guess i missed him though ..the mother fucker got away !

I got some cleaning around the house that needs done too.
When he's done that i can put him to work outside doing the lawn or something.

PS:
Welcome Back Shelby

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:17:46 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 09:57:40 AM by iamnotback

Houston I think we have a developing problem in SE Asia.

Well y'all know AnonyMint was residing in Davao City whilst Duterte was the "Dirty Harry" style mayor there. If you thought AM's mouth was foul, here is Philippines president-elect Duterte telling the UN chief Moon to fuck off:

Duterte on Saturday also lambasted a local journalist, accusing him of “impertinence” when he questioned him about his health, asking to see his medical certificate.

“The son of a bitch . What if I asked him, ‘How’s the vagina of your wife? Is it smelly or not smelly?’,” said Duterte.

The journalist, who was named by Duterte, later said the question had been asked by another reporter.

Also last week Duterte launched a profanity-laced tirade against the UN.

Fuck you UN, you can’t even solve the Middle East carnage… couldn’t even lift a finger in Africa… shut up all of you.”

He made the comments as he expressed irritation at criticism voiced by foreign and local media groups over his remarks about killing journalists.

Ban’s comments were the most critical from any world leader about Duterte since he won the election. He is due to be sworn into office on June 30.

CEBU CITY, Philippines—Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte described the United Nations as “hypocrites” for its anti-coal energy stand supposedly without doing anything to sanction violators.

“UN is such a hypocrite for not enforcing sanctions on violators,” Duterte said.

Duterte was asked during the second presidential debate in University of the Philippines Cebu regarding his stand on the growing coal dependence in the Philippines while the country has signed a commitment with UN not to use coal-fire plants.

“We need to industrialize. We need energy to develop,” Duterte said.

The tough-talking local executive described the United Nations as hypocrites.

The United Nations and industrial countries are hypocrites,” he said.

“Why are they coming here, telling us what to do when we are a developing country? We need energy,” he added.

He cited the Philippines’ contribution to carbon footprint.

“We only contribute .0 something percent on carbon footprint,” he said.

Note China's President has praised Durterte's stated inclination to stop the UN petition to assertion sovereignty over the disputed oceam area, stop relying on the USA, stop buying expensive fighter jets and instead partner with the Chinese on the development of the Philippine Sea which China claims as the China Sea. In other words, he'd rather be a pawn of China than of the UN and the USA. Oh my.

I have personally seen dead boys along the side of the road that had been shot. I also know they do give a warning to these boys who are doing illegal activities, and many of them fled to Davao to other towns. I also know for example that one of the ladies who worked at my gym was mugged and killed by druggies in an alleyway on the way to work one morning. Durterte had him hunted down and put his dead body at the same spot where he had killed the lady and with a note to the effect that the same fate would beset all those who do crime.

When I first arrived in Davao in the mid-1990s, I was told he would bring them up in a helicopter and drop them.

In 2003, I met a man who claimed to be a member of the DDS. He showed me his gun. I can't remember who is. I just remember where I met him. He liked me and we were all smiles. He said if I had any trouble, to come find him. He said the DDS existed to protect the city from criminals. He certainly didn't seem like a sociopath to me.

And of course mistakes are impossible to avoid:

Human Rights Watch also reported on the case of 20-year-old Jaypee Larosa who was walking to a nearby Internet Café a block from his home when he was shot by three men in dark jackets who were riding a motorcycle. Witnesses reported that after they shot him, one of the men removed the baseball cap Larosa was wearing and said, “Son of a bitch, this is not the one,” before leaving the scene.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: