Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to (seriously) earn Bitcoins for dummies.  (Read 7151 times)
vinaha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:37:31 AM

Mining and trading, yes. Especially dollars to Bitcoin.
I think one of the easiest ways is Bitwage - take a chunk out of each paycheck. Or else Circle or (not) Coinbaise.
I would not recommend signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genius Einstein

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:19:22 AM

I thought that was a great article for how to earn bitcoin for dummies. I am only a Jr Member so i do not know that much but that was a very encouraging article but i believe that the article should be put into a different section of the bitcoin forum such as a help guide

Harikrishna

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:49:39 AM

This is really a great and useful post for everyone, who wants to earn BTC
Thank you for sharing this.........
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:53:15 AM

There are also airdrops of altcoins that one can trade for bitcoin should they receive the drop.  They have different requirements but are free to join...some airdrops could land one a decent little stash of bitcoin once traded.  However, I don't know if dummies should get involved with airdrops because they are also an easy way to inject viruses into one's system....so, maybe not for dummies but they are a start for some.
Never heard of this before but saw it mentioned in the beginner's section on a thread that I posted on just a couple of minutes ago. Care to elaborate on this?
I would just install it on a independent computer that I have no real use for that is not on my network if I suspect something fishy with the application that involves with this airdrops that I keep hearing about.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 07:21:05 AM

There are also airdrops of altcoins that one can trade for bitcoin should they receive the drop.  They have different requirements but are free to join...some airdrops could land one a decent little stash of bitcoin once traded.  However, I don't know if dummies should get involved with airdrops because they are also an easy way to inject viruses into one's system....so, maybe not for dummies but they are a start for some.
Never heard of this before but saw it mentioned in the beginner's section on a thread that I posted on just a couple of minutes ago. Care to elaborate on this?
I would just install it on a independent computer that I have no real use for that is not on my network if I suspect something fishy with the application that involves with this airdrops that I keep hearing about.

Yes, it's a good idea to either install the client on a stand alone, if a spare is available, or use a VM.  The problem with the airdrops is that they induce a large population of participants before any liquidity is established.  The participants download the client, submit their address with a few extra details to insure there's no multiple drops, and before much peer review can take place, their systems are compromised.  Some also use the bait and switch where one client is presented for peer review and then it's switched out with a rogue client....Sorry for being too lazy to search out the citation links but there here somewhere....
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:36:13 AM

I don't think mining is suitable for newcomers to cryptos. There are so may quirks to iron out before you could get a decent hash rate going both from hardware and software standpoint. And I have done cloud mining before on Cex.io and I didn't get a big profit either. It was more like because I didn't have the mining hardware at that time I decided to give it a try to see how mining would work. And of course with the increasing difficulty my bought hashing power didn't make the cut any more and I just withdrew everything. If you want to see how mining works don't invest a lot in mining hardware if you are a novice and buy some hashing power instead and enjoy the ride.

ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:16:06 AM

So, i wanted to write this topic because the most noobs very first questions are "how can i earn bitcoins", and 99% of them ends up to the "investor-based games" section (aka scams).
Please if you are an experienced member of this forum, help me to complete this topic.

Pre-requisites:
  • No, you will not become rich with faucets. You can play with faucets to start and study your bitcoin wallet and see how it works but, you wont earn more than some cents and propably your fingers will get tired before of that. Faucets sites are used mainly for advertising purposes.
  • No, none of those sites in the investor-based games" are legit, you been warned! A lot of experienced members will warn you to not use those websites as they are scam. Please listen those suggestions and no: hashocean is not legit, doubleyourbtcinhours is not legit, ponzis are not legit: they are scam and they will eat your money and if you will continue to support/participate in those frauds, you will loose all your money or if you ROI, you would only have stolen other users money and be tagged with negative red trust on this forum. I been asked:"if they are scam, why moderators dont delete/ban them". Because moderation policy of this forum is not to delete those scammers but to let you use your brain and train you to stay away from those "too-good-to-be-true" stuff. Again: before to invest your money in anything BTC related, search for posts on this forum and listen at experienced and trusted members suggestions.
  • No, scamming people here or elsewhere will not make you rich and/or you will propably end in jail. Self-explained: if you are here to scam, you are not a pro. You are a miserable unskilled guy, so unskilled that soon or later you will get caught. Despite the international use of Bitcoin, this community is close enough to find out scammers and tag them...trust me: go back home, dont even try here.

Ways to seriously earn bitcoins:
  • Sell goods for bitcoins
  • Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Earn bitcoins selling goods - look around your garage, house, grandma wharehouse and see if there are goods you can sell. You might be a programmer even so you could eventually sell your own applications or services. Or maybe you have some old mining hardware or collectibles. There is a marketplace on this forum and personally i check it at least once a day. You will be surprised at how fast you can find interested people to your goods. If you have some money to invest, buy a domain and an hosting, advertise it with a signature campaign in this forum or with google adsense, and accept bitcoin only payments: if you work seriously on it, you would be propably the first case of success here...so you got a lot of room with almost no competitors.
  • Signature campaigns - Signature campaigns are a unique feature of this forum. You will not find another forum with active and paying signature campaigns: signatures are those spaces you can see at the end of everyone posts and if you accept to display ads in your signature, you will get paid for each post. Some of them accept newbies but the more you grow your forum rank, the more you get paid. Please dont spam just to get paid: campaign managers will find it out and ban you from their campaign. Write constructive posts, no need to write essays, just dont spam. You have the chance to actively contribute to this community growth and get paid for it: isnt it great? How much can you earn tho from Signature Campaigns? There is a thread on this forum that is continuosly updated with active campaigns, their status and their payouts. Just search for Signature Campaigns and you will see that sticked article. Personally i'm earning 0.008 per post with Bit-X but it is not open to new members for now.
  • Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy
    The strategy is to transfer your principal from fiat to BTC everytime the candle stick goes green, and viceversa: transfer back your principal from BTC to fiat everytime the candle stick goes red. So here is a simplified schema:

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

Look at USD VALUE column: we faced up a huge red candlestick and then a huge green, by selling 10% of BTC everytime the price ticks -10% and bought 10% everytime the price ticks +10%. At the end of the swing we got a total of 410,78 dollars worth of our assets value vs initial 400 USD.
    This is a strategy i use when i panic and i used it just to show you how you could use a strategy to not "gamble" with your money, so it is not meant for daily trading strategies. In the trading discussions sub you can learn more complex and more profitable strategies.

This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu
  • Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading
very good analyze,but why dont you put faucet rotator to your seriously earn bitcoins?
i think people who concern earn bitcoin fromfaucet also will have good income,they earn btcoin with serious way,adding so many faucet on faucet rotator,and i'm sure they can earn big amount of bitcoin each month.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:21:23 PM

very good analyze,but why dont you put faucet rotator to your seriously earn bitcoins?
i think people who concern earn bitcoin fromfaucet also will have good income,they earn btcoin with serious way,adding so many faucet on faucet rotator,and i'm sure they can earn big amount of bitcoin each month.

Yes bud faucet rotators save you a lot of time and you can earn a certain amount of satoshis if you finger for an entire month. The problem is i always gave up before to reach the "certain satoshi amount" just because my fingers coudnt react anymore to my commands  Grin
Jokes apart, yes i mentioned faucets and i think it is a good start for new comers to see how the wallet works and things like that.
I wont post any info on faucets and faucets rotators because all of them would be referral links, and that's not fair play on this forum, but everyone can just use the search button here and find tons of those.
Thanks for bringing this up!

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

So, i wanted to write this topic because the most noobs very first questions are "how can i earn bitcoins", and 99% of them ends up to the "investor-based games" section (aka scams).
Please if you are an experienced member of this forum, help me to complete this topic.

Pre-requisites:
  • No, you will not become rich with faucets. You can play with faucets to start and study your bitcoin wallet and see how it works but, you wont earn more than some cents and propably your fingers will get tired before of that. Faucets sites are used mainly for advertising purposes.
  • No, none of those sites in the investor-based games" are legit, you been warned! A lot of experienced members will warn you to not use those websites as they are scam. Please listen those suggestions and no: hashocean is not legit, doubleyourbtcinhours is not legit, ponzis are not legit: they are scam and they will eat your money and if you will continue to support/participate in those frauds, you will loose all your money or if you ROI, you would only have stolen other users money and be tagged with negative red trust on this forum. I been asked:"if they are scam, why moderators dont delete/ban them". Because moderation policy of this forum is not to delete those scammers but to let you use your brain and train you to stay away from those "too-good-to-be-true" stuff. Again: before to invest your money in anything BTC related, search for posts on this forum and listen at experienced and trusted members suggestions.
  • No, scamming people here or elsewhere will not make you rich and/or you will propably end in jail. Self-explained: if you are here to scam, you are not a pro. You are a miserable unskilled guy, so unskilled that soon or later you will get caught. Despite the international use of Bitcoin, this community is close enough to find out scammers and tag them...trust me: go back home, dont even try here.

• Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Earn bitcoins selling goods - look around your garage, house, grandma wharehouse and see if there are goods you can sell. You might be a programmer even so you could eventually sell your own applications or services. Or maybe you have some old mining hardware or collectibles. There is a marketplace on this forum and personally i check it at least once a day. You will be surprised at how fast you can find interested people to your goods. If you have some money to invest, buy a domain and an hosting, advertise it with a signature campaign in this forum or with google adsense, and accept bitcoin only payments: if you work seriously on it, you would be propably the first case of success here...so you got a lot of room with almost no competitors.
  • Signature campaigns - Signature campaigns are a unique feature of this forum. You will not find another forum with active and paying signature campaigns: signatures are those spaces you can see at the end of everyone posts and if you accept to display ads in your signature, you will get paid for each post. Some of them accept newbies but the more you grow your forum rank, the more you get paid. Please dont spam just to get paid: campaign managers will find it out and ban you from their campaign. Write constructive posts, no need to write essays, just dont spam. You have the chance to actively contribute to this community growth and get paid for it: isnt it great? How much can you earn tho from Signature Campaigns? There is a thread on this forum that is continuosly updated with active campaigns, their status and their payouts. Just search for Signature Campaigns and you will see that sticked article. Personally i'm earning 0.008 per post with Bit-X but it is not open to new members for now.
  • Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy
    The strategy is to transfer your principal from fiat to BTC everytime the candle stick goes green, and viceversa: transfer back your principal from BTC to fiat everytime the candle stick goes red. So here is a simplified schema:

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

Look at USD VALUE column: we faced up a huge red candlestick and then a huge green, by selling 10% of BTC everytime the price ticks -10% and bought 10% everytime the price ticks +10%. At the end of the swing we got a total of 410,78 dollars worth of our assets value vs initial 400 USD.
    This is a strategy i use when i panic and i used it just to show you how you could use a strategy to not "gamble" with your money, so it is not meant for daily trading strategies. In the trading discussions sub you can learn more complex and more profitable strategies.
This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu

It just shows how times have changed my very 1st thought when i came across bitcoin was where can i buy some,  back in 2013 not where can i earn some.  It shows that there is obviously an uncrease on people and busineswses paying in Bitcoin.  Grin
mikehersh2

Activity: 462
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:58:18 PM

Pre-requisites:

• Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu

Seriously? Mining and Trading are your ideas for earning Bitcoin for dummies?
I think what he meant was that he can give a brief or simple explanation of each earning method, and how anyone can do it. I found this to be very helpfull

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄     ▀
         █ ▄▀
   ▄▀     █    ▄▀
  ▄   ▄▄  ██▄▄▀
 ▀      ▀▄▄██   ▄ ▄▄▀▀

▀██ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀▄
           ███▀
 ▀▄
  ▄  ▀▄ ██▌  ▀▄
    ▀  ▄  ▐██
    ▄
   ▐██      ▄
     ▀
   ▄███▌ ▄▄   ▀
  ▄▄
▄▄ ▄█████▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎‎
‎ ★
UP
TO
15%CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN

‎ ★
       ▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ██▄▄▀▀█▀▀
     ████▄▀▀▄██▀
     ▄▀▀▄▄▄██▀
    ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄███▄▄▄████▄  ▄▄▀
        ▄████████▀▀▀█▄▀▀
     ▄███▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀█████
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
▀▀██▀▀▀▄▀███████▄▀████
   ▀▀██████████████▀
       ▀▀▀███████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
vinaha

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:58:30 PM

I don't think mining is suitable for newcomers to cryptos. There are so may quirks to iron out before you could get a decent hash rate going both from hardware and software standpoint. And I have done cloud mining before on Cex.io and I didn't get a big profit either. It was more like because I didn't have the mining hardware at that time I decided to give it a try to see how mining would work. And of course with the increasing difficulty my bought hashing power didn't make the cut any more and I just withdrew everything. If you want to see how mining works don't invest a lot in mining hardware if you are a novice and buy some hashing power instead and enjoy the ride.

Cloud mining, absolutely not. However many of us got our first taste of bitcoin through mining at home. That could be the best way to get started because you learn how it works a lot better than treating it merely as a currency or a poker chip.
LeNakko

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:12:24 PM

I have tried to think of any other better than faucets method to earn bitcoins except the one you have listed, but I didn't really come up with a better one except for more risky, gambling. Although you might end up loosing all your bitcoins, it si one of the fastest method to earn fast and easy. The only thing needed here is luck and a bit of bits to start with.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:20:27 PM

...many of us got our first taste of bitcoin through mining at home. That could be the best way to get started because you learn how it works a lot better than treating it merely as a currency or a poker chip.

I totally agree with you! I miss my GPU fans lullaby  Grin
Unfortunately electricity costs are not the best where i live so i had to look for an host. Actually 10% ROI of invested principal is back to me every month. Not bad i guess. Hardware is S7. Anything lower give bad returns even with cheap electricity  Sad
Looking forward to next generation chips.

KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:24:10 PM

I suggest you remove Signature Campaigns as a way to earn bitcoins.It dissolves the entire purpose of this forum.The main objective is to contribute to the forum constructively ,you get few bucks for it,its just an advantage and not something your livelihood should dwell upon.People just come here for signature campaigns ,in fact people want to join such campaigns to earn bitcoins without having a clue how it works.This topic will be searched throughout google,don't want you to mislead a lot of young minds to dwell on signature campaigns without having a clue how bitcoins work.I request you to remove signature campaigns.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:01:42 PM

I suggest you remove Signature Campaigns as a way to earn bitcoins.It dissolves the entire purpose of this forum.The main objective is to contribute to the forum constructively ,you get few bucks for it,its just an advantage and not something your livelihood should dwell upon.People just come here for signature campaigns ,in fact people want to join such campaigns to earn bitcoins without having a clue how it works.This topic will be searched throughout google,don't want you to mislead a lot of young minds to dwell on signature campaigns without having a clue how bitcoins work.I request you to remove signature campaigns.

So i edited OP since i see a lot asked to include faucets (despite my fingers cant really stand the captcha solving thing but i see from comments it is propably just me  Grin).
I also quoted KenR and updated OP (thanks KenR for bringing this up) since i kinda see his point: SC are not Bitcoin's related themselves, but they are more something used in this forum only. so thumbs up on that but, as usual, i'd like to hear from other members before to decide to remove SC from OP (kinda same happened with faucets: initially i didnt mind to include them in the list but i HAD TO because of folks request  Cheesy)
Hamu

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:24:17 PM

It would help more people to earn Bitcoin with the right way, but I think it's kinda boring to be read.
Btw someone already done this thing before, but anyway thanks for the effort.

faucet used to be profitable
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:25:56 PM

Well, there was substantial time spent to create this topic, but I'm afraid I have to say you can't seriously earn BTC with faucets or signature campaigns. There are more possibilities with mining and trading, but I don't think a newbie can be successful there. Frankly, it's better to work at a fast food joint and buy BTC.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:47:31 PM

So i edited OP since i see a lot asked to include faucets (despite my fingers cant really stand the captcha solving thing but i see from comments it is propably just me  Grin).
I also quoted KenR and updated OP (thanks KenR for bringing this up) since i kinda see his point: SC are not Bitcoin's related themselves, but they are more something used in this forum only. so thumbs up on that but, as usual, i'd like to hear from other members before to decide to remove SC from OP (kinda same happened with faucets: initially i didnt mind to include them in the list but i HAD TO because of folks request  Cheesy)
Hamu

Only because you requested this: In my opinion the signature campaigns help the bitcoin economy in two ways 1) they help introduce new members to the community, and 2) they help those who are attempting to start up a new bitcoin market by advertising their services. 

The problem, of course, is that the signature campaigns illicit spam or nonsensical posting which clutters the forum....the solution is to have the signature campaigns moderated by experienced campaign managers.  That's where we're currently seeing the signature campaigns migrate....Competent campaign managers are offering their clients a higher return on their investment so more campaigns are hiring the more competent campaign managers and the "spammy" signature campaigns are losing on their investments.  Signature campaigns are a viable source of bitcoin for those entering the community.  Of course, we could start regulating the signature campaigns out to preserve the integrity of the forum but that's an elitist viewpoint and not beneficial to the bitcoin economy.  My position is that we should let the market decide and let's stop trying to centralize control over it with our elitist standards.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

A couple of ways more that I think are worth mentioning.

1) Posting/blogging. There are several Bitcoin ad sites that pay you for publishing banners in your blog (mellowads, coinad, blockzad). You can blog about things you like/know about and get some BTC.

2) IRC chatting. There are also several IRC channels that tip you for being active in chat in different altcoins. Those altcoins can then be traded for BTC (or kept, which is sometimes a very good option). You'll not get much (although sometimes there are big giveaways), but you'll get more than with faucets.

YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:26:56 AM

I don't know if this has already been put into the section but you can also go to services in marketplace, and look for jobs that pay out, like making videos and jobs to earn bitcoin. An example of this was the Crypto-games.net Youtube campaign, where you had to make a video (it's closed now) to earn 0.05 BTC.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: