Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to (seriously) earn Bitcoins for dummies.  (Read 7152 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:51:19 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 08:56:06 PM by Hamuki

So, i wanted to write this topic because the most noobs very first questions are "how can i earn bitcoins", and 99% of them ends up to the "investor-based games" section (aka scams).
Please if you are an experienced member of this forum, help me to complete this topic.

Pre-requisites:
  • No, none of those sites in the investor-based games" are legit, you been warned! A lot of experienced members will warn you to not use those websites as they are scam. Please listen those suggestions and no: hashocean is not legit, doubleyourbtcinhours is not legit, ponzis are not legit: they are scam and they will eat your money and if you will continue to support/participate in those frauds, you will loose all your money or if you ROI, you would only have stolen other users money and be tagged with negative red trust on this forum. I been asked:"if they are scam, why moderators dont delete/ban them". Because moderation policy of this forum is not to delete those scammers but to let you use your brain and train you to stay away from those "too-good-to-be-true" stuff. Again: before to invest your money in anything BTC related, search for posts on this forum and listen at experienced and trusted members suggestions.
  • No, scamming people here or elsewhere will not make you rich and/or you will propably end in jail. Self-explained: if you are here to scam, you are not a pro. You are a miserable unskilled guy, so unskilled that soon or later you will get caught. Despite the international use of Bitcoin, this community is close enough to find out scammers and tag them...trust me: go back home, dont even try here.

Ways to seriously earn bitcoins:
  • Faucets
  • Sell goods for bitcoins
  • Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Faucets - Faucets are free coins give away to everyone by solving a captcha or visiing paid ads. They give away a few satoshis every x minutes to the same user. You can find a lot of threads abot faucets on this forum. There are also faucet rotators, websites hosting a list of faucets so you would be able to scroll within them without being inactive to wait your claim time is over. You will not become rich with faucets. You can play with faucets to start and study your bitcoin wallet and see how it works but, you wont earn more than some cents and propably your fingers will get tired before of that. Faucets sites are used mainly for advertising purposes.
  • Earn bitcoins selling goods - look around your garage, house, grandma wharehouse and see if there are goods you can sell. You might be a programmer even so you could eventually sell your own applications or services. Or maybe you have some old mining hardware or collectibles. There is a marketplace on this forum and personally i check it at least once a day. You will be surprised at how fast you can find interested people to your goods. If you have some money to invest, buy a domain and an hosting, advertise it with a signature campaign in this forum or with google adsense, and accept bitcoin only payments: if you work seriously on it, you would be propably the first case of success here...so you got a lot of room with almost no competitors.
  • Signature campaigns - Signature campaigns are a unique feature of this forum. You will not find another forum with active and paying signature campaigns: signatures are those spaces you can see at the end of everyone posts and if you accept to display ads in your signature, you will get paid for each post. Some of them accept newbies but the more you grow your forum rank, the more you get paid. Please dont spam just to get paid: campaign managers will find it out and ban you from their campaign. Write constructive posts, no need to write essays, just dont spam. You have the chance to actively contribute to this community growth and get paid for it: isnt it great? How much can you earn tho from Signature Campaigns? There is a thread on this forum that is continuosly updated with active campaigns, their status and their payouts. Just search for Signature Campaigns and you will see that sticked article. Personally i'm earning 0.008 per post with Bit-X but it is not open to new members for now.
    Edit: i see a point on what KenR says: Signature Campaigns are not related to Bitcoin's earning itself, it is more related to this forum feature. So i partly agree with him and i'm going to get some feedbacks before to decide to remove the Sig Campaigns from this list. Please comment and let's listen at others thoughts. Thanks KenR for bringing this up!
    I suggest you remove Signature Campaigns as a way to earn bitcoins.It dissolves the entire purpose of this forum.The main objective is to contribute to the forum constructively ,you get few bucks for it,its just an advantage and not something your livelihood should dwell upon.People just come here for signature campaigns ,in fact people want to join such campaigns to earn bitcoins without having a clue how it works.This topic will be searched throughout google,don't want you to mislead a lot of young minds to dwell on signature campaigns without having a clue how bitcoins work.I request you to remove signature campaigns.
  • Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy
    The strategy is to transfer your principal from fiat to BTC everytime the candle stick goes green, and viceversa: transfer back your principal from BTC to fiat everytime the candle stick goes red. So here is a simplified schema:

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

Look at USD VALUE column: we faced up a huge red candlestick and then a huge green, by selling 10% of BTC everytime the price ticks -10% and bought 10% everytime the price ticks +10%. At the end of the swing we got a total of 410,78 dollars worth of our assets value vs initial 400 USD.
    This is a strategy i use when i panic and i used it just to show you how you could use a strategy to not "gamble" with your money, so it is not meant for daily trading strategies. In the trading discussions sub you can learn more complex and more profitable strategies.
This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:01:00 PM

So, i wanted to write this topic because the most noobs very first questions are "how can i earn bitcoins", and 99% of them ends up to the "investor-based games" section (aka scams).
Please if you are an experienced member of this forum, help me to complete this topic.

Pre-requisites:
  • No, you will not become rich with faucets. You can play with faucets to start and study your bitcoin wallet and see how it works but, you wont earn more than some cents and propably your fingers will get tired before of that. Faucets sites are used mainly for advertising purposes.
  • No, none of those sites in the investor-based games" are legit, you been warned! A lot of experienced members will warn you to not use those websites as they are scam. Please listen those suggestions and no: hashocean is not legit, doubleyourbtcinhours is not legit, ponzis are not legit: they are scam and they will eat your money and if you will continue to support/participate in those frauds, you will loose all your money or if you ROI, you would only have stolen other users money and be tagged with negative red trust on this forum. I been asked:"if they are scam, why moderators dont delete/ban them". Because moderation policy of this forum is not to delete those scammers but to let you use your brain and train you to stay away from those "too-good-to-be-true" stuff. Again: before to invest your money in anything BTC related, search for posts on this forum and listen at experienced and trusted members suggestions.
  • No, scamming people here or elsewhere will not make you rich and/or you will propably end in jail. Self-explained: if you are here to scam, you are not a pro. You are a miserable unskilled guy, so unskilled that soon or later you will get caught. Despite the international use of Bitcoin, this community is close enough to find out scammers and tag them...trust me: go back home, dont even try here.

• Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Earn bitcoins selling goods - look around your garage, house, grandma wharehouse and see if there are goods you can sell. You might be a programmer even so you could eventually sell your own applications or services. Or maybe you have some old mining hardware or collectibles. There is a marketplace on this forum and personally i check it at least once a day. You will be surprised at how fast you can find interested people to your goods. If you have some money to invest, buy a domain and an hosting, advertise it with a signature campaign in this forum or with google adsense, and accept bitcoin only payments: if you work seriously on it, you would be propably the first case of success here...so you got a lot of room with almost no competitors.
  • Signature campaigns - Signature campaigns are a unique feature of this forum. You will not find another forum with active and paying signature campaigns: signatures are those spaces you can see at the end of everyone posts and if you accept to display ads in your signature, you will get paid for each post. Some of them accept newbies but the more you grow your forum rank, the more you get paid. Please dont spam just to get paid: campaign managers will find it out and ban you from their campaign. Write constructive posts, no need to write essays, just dont spam. You have the chance to actively contribute to this community growth and get paid for it: isnt it great? How much can you earn tho from Signature Campaigns? There is a thread on this forum that is continuosly updated with active campaigns, their status and their payouts. Just search for Signature Campaigns and you will see that sticked article. Personally i'm earning 0.008 per post with Bit-X but it is not open to new members for now.
  • Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy
    The strategy is to transfer your principal from fiat to BTC everytime the candle stick goes green, and viceversa: transfer back your principal from BTC to fiat everytime the candle stick goes red. So here is a simplified schema:

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

Look at USD VALUE column: we faced up a huge red candlestick and then a huge green, by selling 10% of BTC everytime the price ticks -10% and bought 10% everytime the price ticks +10%. At the end of the swing we got a total of 410,78 dollars worth of our assets value vs initial 400 USD.
    This is a strategy i use when i panic and i used it just to show you how you could use a strategy to not "gamble" with your money, so it is not meant for daily trading strategies. In the trading discussions sub you can learn more complex and more profitable strategies.
This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu

Seriously? Mining and Trading are your ideas for earning Bitcoin for dummies?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

Pre-requisites:
  • No, you will not become rich with faucets. You can play with faucets to start and study your bitcoin wallet and see how it works but, you wont earn more than some cents and propably your fingers will get tired before of that. Faucets sites are used mainly for advertising purposes.

• Signature campaigns
  • Mining
  • Trading

How to:

• Mining - yes mining is still profitable and the way bitcoin is designed, mining will be profitable for a lot of years, until the max number of bitcoins have been generated (IIRC about 21 millions of coins). Dont mind halving, the price will adjust itself because the universal demand/supply economic law so, the less bitcoins are generated, the more its price will go up (with up and down adjustments tho). All you have to follow is the hardware and the electricity cost: hardware builders like bitmain, bitfury and their competitors, will continue to build new hardware using new technology, so to keep mining always profitable. If they stop is ok, difficulty will decrease making old hardware still good for mining operations, so that's not an issue. Right now antminer S7, avalon and some spondoolies based 28nm chips can give you 10% of montly ROI. Anything lower than that, is a waste of money and electricity, so dont even try. No you cant profit with antminer S5 and lower right now, so dont whine, stop to say mining is not profitable and buy a new hardware  Grin. Actually we consider electricity cost lower than 10 cents per Kw, good to mine. So anything around there or lower, will give you good chance to profit with mining operations. If you dont have that cheap electricity cost, you should cloud mine. Cloud mining is still profitable yes, but only with a few companies and hardware: actually bitmain S7 market and BW.com are the only companies that are both legit and provide an exit strategy. Both are behind the best pools and both allow you to sell your hash at user marketplace: so if you need your money, you can get it back whenever you want. I'm sorry for genesis mining and hashflare or other legit companies but, unless they provide an exit strategy, i woudnt invest one cent of mines there.
  • Trading - Trading on exchanges like bitstamp, BTC-e and others is good but, please, dont use them like gambling sites: use a strategy. There is a section in this forum with very experienced members that can show you good strategies. Keep calm and pick one, you will earn some good Bitcoins. Personally i like Sampey's CAT automated trading script, if i had enough time i would get some referrals from his bot, he is even a good guy and a trusted member. To show you how profitable would be a trading strategy, i am going to show you what i call emergency trading, that strategy i use when there are those huge red or green candle sticks that cause a lot of panic  Cheesy

BTC                  USD                  BTC/USD           Price         Action        USD VALUE
    1,000000           0,00                  400,00             -10%        Sell 5%      400,00
    0,900000           36,00                360,00             -10%        Sell 5%      360,00
    0,810000           65,16                324,00             -10%        Sell 5%      327,60
    0,729000           88,78                291,60             -10%        Sell 5%      301,36
    0,656100           107,91              262,44             -10%        Sell 5%      280,10
    0,721710           88,97                288,68             +10%       Buy 10%    297,32
    0,793881           66,05                317,55             +10%       Buy 10%    318,15
    0,873269           38,32                349,31             +10%       Buy 10%    343,36
    0,960596           4,77                  384,24             +10%       Buy 10%    373,87
    0,971876           0,00                  422,66             +10%       Buy 10%    410,78

This is it, actually these are the only legit ways to seriously earn bitcoins and that i personally tried with success. I hope other members will add their experiences helping everyone to make Bitcoin community better and avoid days of wasted time (and money) to newbies (and over  Wink, me included)

Hamu

To be fair, there aren't many other ways to earn Bitcoin, and there are some tools that set up and mine for you, and trading is basically buy low, sell high, so anyone who is able to follow that logic should be able to figure out how to trade.

Sure, they might not get rich off of it, but it is a fairly simple concept that anyone who has the brain to get into cryptocurrencies could use.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

Very good and nice thread .However i think it should have been posted in "Beginners and help" section of forum because that is the only section from which most of newbies start with.Anyway you can move it .

I also think that those are not best ideas to earn bitcoin for dummies as some of them maybe completely new about it so it is better to give them time to understand it or provide links in thread regarding some information how mining and trading stuff works.It maybe very risky for dummies if they take a step without knowing anything about it.

I also think that there are couple of points that OP missed like faucet and altcoin faucets or microearning-sites .Also part-time jobs if dummies are capable of doing specified work.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

I must admit this is very informative op.Helped me clear lot of things about trading and taught new things about mining.It may not be for dummies,but it is helpful

eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:31:47 PM

Interesting thread with a nice explanations, i just was curious about your
emergency trading
method Tongue, lets hope this can help someone but maybe is a little bit hard for dummies.

Btw Sampey's CAT automated trading bot is really good, well, specially if you cant program your own one, but people must be really carefully, sometimes people use it thinking that they will be rich in few weeks and they didnt know even how to configure it...
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:37:28 PM

Thanks for this thread. I am especially interested in the trading part.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

The time to earn serious bitcoins as a dummy were over as soon as bitcoin got any resemblance of value. To make a good amount of bitcoin nowadays, you need to be involved and willing to spend either a lot of time or cash.

Signature campaigns might be the best way for dummies nowadays, but you won't make more than 20-30 USD a week even in the best campaigns at the highest ranks. And that is not something id call serious bitcoins.

If you really want a lot right now, just spend cash on it and have them on hand directly.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1260
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:57:49 PM

what a useful thread.
I actually wanna start trading (I just followed signature campaign this time). I asked my friend how to trade, but he gave me unclear ways.
then I read your thread. would you mind to explain more about trading? my friend said we need some money ir butcoins to start trading. so how much we need to start?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:00:46 AM

Bitcoin "dummies" are better off making money in the real world - even if just some minimum wage job - and then buying bitcoin as a way of "earning" bitcoin. Bitcoin dummies are more likely to lose their bitcoin in mining and/or trading. When they are no longer dummies, then maybe look into mining or trading.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:25:26 AM

its a good guide. but imo only the first 2 options are good. you can sell goods &services or join a signature campaign, because i think if you are new to bitcoin mining wont really be a good option for you.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:37:46 AM

You can add doing captcha solver. It paid per 1.000 captcha and the rates is depend what time do you work. The rates is around $0.3-$1.2 per 1.000 captcha. If you can type fast, this job is good for you.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:45:08 AM

You can add doing captcha solver. It paid per 1.000 captcha and the rates is depend what time do you work. The rates is around $0.3-$1.2 per 1.000 captcha. If you can type fast, this job is good for you.
Not just typing you have to solve the images in the captcha
box by checking which has the same match

Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:38:21 AM

I have tried this but do not recommend it.
This method is very time consuming and only good if you have good dexterity.
I found you have to sit in front of the computer for an hour at most to continuously type and found that only 85-90% were counted towards the solved ones that were accepted. If you can sit infront of your computer doing 1000 in one sitting, your hands will cramp up and possibility cause irreversible damage to your wrists/hands. Is it really worth it for $1.20?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:47:05 AM

I think the first option has the best potential of earning respectable amounts of Bitcoins every month. If you can create a niche website and do your SEO right you can get a lot of traffic of people interested in Bitcoin and subsequently get a lot of referral commission by selling products and showing ads. The sky is the limit here and you may be making bank in a very short period of time.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:14:09 AM

There are also airdrops of altcoins that one can trade for bitcoin should they receive the drop.  They have different requirements but are free to join...some airdrops could land one a decent little stash of bitcoin once traded.  However, I don't know if dummies should get involved with airdrops because they are also an easy way to inject viruses into one's system....so, maybe not for dummies but they are a start for some.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:17:23 AM

For trading, are there other decent trading bots out there besides CAT? Preferably free ones?

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:27:46 AM

Thank you for the informative guide, so simple but straight to the point very helpful especially with newbies to trading, I think logic is easy if you really focus and really wanted to learn. you done a great job here mate keep it up and thank you again.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:54:31 AM

Bitcoin "dummies" are better off making money in the real world - even if just some minimum wage job - and then buying bitcoin as a way of "earning" bitcoin. Bitcoin dummies are more likely to lose their bitcoin in mining and/or trading. When they are no longer dummies, then maybe look into mining or trading.
Yep, this.  Trying to work for bitcoin is ridiculous unless you're a coder or something.  It's like trying to work for gold--there aren't many people who'll pay you in gold.  Just get a job and buy btc.  The sig campaign suggestion isn't a bad idea but they don't pay big money. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:18:53 AM

Yep, this.  Trying to work for bitcoin is ridiculous unless you're a coder or something.  It's like trying to work for gold--there aren't many people who'll pay you in gold.  Just get a job and buy btc.  The sig campaign suggestion isn't a bad idea but they don't pay big money. 

Mining can be in the form of cloud mining and it is suitable for dummies. Only they will have to invest initially. There are some cloud miners, who are real and paying off their investors money as agreed.

Though trading is truly risky for the dummies, but eventually if they wish to earn big, they will have to move to trading. It's better for the dummies to learn trading using altcoins which is available in the market for free/easily. Then only they can move to bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: