Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Announcement Trolling Museum #2  (Read 3467 times)
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 05:23:29 PM

What is the latest forecast timeline for BFL now?

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rchapoteau

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 07:01:29 PM

Hopefully they will release it today.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:01:45 PM

What is the latest forecast timeline for BFL now?

It is subject to change, because Josh is trying to knock off 7 days off the 2 day projected bumping process.  Cool
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 08:06:25 PM

As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
greyhawk

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:11:04 PM

As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?

Quote from: Inaba
Here is the current projected timeline:

Leave for the fab ~ Feb 1st or 2nd
Acquire 6 wafers earliest Feb 4th - Latest Feb 8th
Transport wafers same day to bumping facility
2 days in bumping facility
Transport to substrate and packaging
1 - 2 days for substrate and packaging
Transport to assembly house
< 24 hours at assembly house
~1 day for chip verification/testing
Transport to Kansas City
Bulk assembly / send out demo units
Ship bulk units

Quote from: Inaba
Our biggest hold up right now is the bumping and we have that taken care of, but we are trying to get that expedited and shave some days off (hopefully up to 7 days! Probably not that much though.). I'm waiting to hear back with regards to the expedite request and if they can speed thing up before I post the timeline, as it will affect it by up to five days depending on the outcome of that.

If you're not trying to shave off 7 days off the 2 days in bumping, maybe learn how to write better?  Huh
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:33:28 PM

As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?
I appreciate you taking the time to post here with such an informative post, but the rest of us (your customers) would like a little more information. Where are you guys exactly in your schedule, and are there any delays to your week-of-the-10th shipping date?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:44:42 PM

If you're not trying to shave off 7 days off the 2 days in bumping, maybe learn how to write better?  Huh

I went back and looked at the announcements...  The 2 quotes your saying conflict were NOT made at the same time or near the same time... 

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec? 

Also, since it is down to 2 days now, He was successfully in reducing the time Smiley

</end feed tr>

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
phr33

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:46:54 PM

I went back and looked at the announcements...  The 2 quotes your saying conflict were NOT made at the same time or near the same time... 

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec? 

Also, since it is down to 2 days now, He was successfully in reducing the time Smiley

</end feed tr>

It was actually very recently:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-post13094.html#post13094

My BTC input: 1GAtPwoTGPQ35y9QugJueum5GzaEzLYjiQ
My GPG ID: B0CCFD4A
greyhawk

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:47:59 PM

Earlier today

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-17.html#post13094

That's not how linear time works.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:49:47 PM

Well fuck your linear time. BFL does what BFL wants.  Grin

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec?  

Earlier today

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-17.html#post13094

My bad....  i was totally wrong

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
greyhawk

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:54:24 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 09:12:30 PM

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

I appreciate you taking the time to post here with such an informative post, but the rest of us (your customers) would like a little more information. Where are you guys exactly in your schedule, and are there any delays to your week-of-the-10th shipping date?

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
greyhawk

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:23:58 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down. 

See? I told you you need to write better. A COO should be more precise in his statements, especially when clad in his employee persona instead of the Super-Insult-Man costume.
Fuzzy

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down. 

See? I told you you need to write better. A COO should be more precise in his statements, especially when clad in his employee persona instead of the Super-Insult-Man costume.

It's the cape that does it
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 10:23:49 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.

Not to be ass, Josh, but I believe you may be in error on this one (bold above).

If I remember, the silicon is 17x17mm.  The package is 29x29mm.  I'll measure it and confirm when I get into the office today.

I didn't do the research, but there's a slight possibility user BFL was directing the above reply to non-customers only.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 10:26:04 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.

Right... blame me for your complete stupidity and inability to understand basic English. Yep... totally my fault that you're an idiot.

lrn2read and comprehend what's been said instead of posting the first airy thought that enters your tiny little bit of consciousness you manage to hang on to.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 10:28:15 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.

Not to be ass, Josh, but I believe you may be in error on this one (bold above).

If I remember, the silicon is 17x17mm.  The package is 29x29mm.  I'll measure it and confirm when I get into the office today.

I didn't do the research, but there's a slight possibility user BFL was directing the above reply to non-customers only.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~

That was then.  We have abandoned BitcoinTalk as a useful means of discourse, it's likely beyond repair at this point, unless the mods grow some nads and actually ... you know ... moderate (It looked promising a couple weeks ago, but that quickly faded into nothing).  Until people like PuertoLibre, CreativeX, Greyhawk, et al are banned and/or moderated into oblivion it's pointless to have any sort of serious discussion here.  When a large portion of the posters in a thread have absolutely nothing useful to add to the conversation, the signal to noise ration spirals out of control.  The above mentioned people are just a small subset of the wastes of humanity that post here... they are incapable of intelligent discourse so they just wreck the place because it's amusing.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:50:08 PM

As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?

You can't even figure out what YEAR you'll ship a product and everyone else is an idiot or a retard? LOL

Perhaps you could define the word INCOMPETENT for the class?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 10:56:48 PM

Thanks for illustrating my point as to why this forum is useless for intelligent discourse, CreativeX, I can always count on you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: