Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62522 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:48:20 PM

If you really want to earn a lot of money start to invest in trading you can search it on google about trading or you can watch it on youtube the tips about trading. And also invest your btc on new release HYIP risk are always there but be wise on how you invest your btc in HYIP site especially check there site if it looks like legit risk what you can afford to lose
What? invest in the HYIP?? Do not teach something that is not good for the people,
the HYIP is something "hated" in cryptocurrency world, I disagree the HYIP is the best investment
HYIP can also benefit with the terms we know the trick, I some times produce extraordinary profit from HYIP system. Of course HYIP is very risky but very profitable only short time.
Although you have a great trick how to play in hyip system, the hyip is still NOT RECOMMENDED in cryptocurrency world.
Yeah, you are right if hyip sometime make us profitable, but hyip OFTEN makes people lose because of the scam.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.

I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoin from my current Signature Campaign without sweating a sweat! I only need to be online for atleast 30 minutes for this. What made you say that signature campaigns are the worst way to earn bitcoin? Isn't promoting something is already a good skill? It is what I called Advertising Skill!
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

If someone give me only two options invest my money in hyip website or put my money in mining, i am sure i am will choose put my money in mining bitcoin. Although mining also have a risk but better i choose it rather than hyip. I think hyip is not good to do. Many peoples was scammed in hyip and loss a lot of money.
Risk exists everywhere, difficulty mining growing. Requires more powerful equipment and more electricity costs and the price of Bitcoin can always go down to the level of unprofitability, it is as lucky.

Mining bitcoin is not very profitable anymore, but you can mine some other coins, which can still bring some profit to you (Monero, Zcash, ...) and then convert them to bitcoin.
Converting them to btc will also open the door to trading markets for you, so then you can increase your profit by trading as well.
i think mining bitcoin or any other currency is not such an easy job, and everyone cannot afford mining and specially people from the backward countries they cannot afford mining expenses, therefore to me i think alt coin trading will be the best option for them. as they can trade any alt coin every with investing a little amount of bitcoin.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

If someone give me only two options invest my money in hyip website or put my money in mining, i am sure i am will choose put my money in mining bitcoin. Although mining also have a risk but better i choose it rather than hyip. I think hyip is not good to do. Many peoples was scammed in hyip and loss a lot of money.
Risk exists everywhere, difficulty mining growing. Requires more powerful equipment and more electricity costs and the price of Bitcoin can always go down to the level of unprofitability, it is as lucky.

Mining bitcoin is not very profitable anymore, but you can mine some other coins, which can still bring some profit to you (Monero, Zcash, ...) and then convert them to bitcoin.
Converting them to btc will also open the door to trading markets for you, so then you can increase your profit by trading as well.
i think mining bitcoin or any other currency is not such an easy job, and everyone cannot afford mining and specially people from the backward countries they cannot afford mining expenses, therefore to me i think alt coin trading will be the best option for them. as they can trade any alt coin every with investing a little amount of bitcoin.
Yeah bitcoin mining is very expensive but I think in the current scenario its profitable. For mining altcoins also I think one should have GPU .
If you are planning to mine in normal computer its very difficult to get profit. Instead of mining it will be better to join in some PTP site.It will give you more profit. Currently I am Doing that . Just everything in otohits and sit back .By evening you will get few satoshis . You wont get much . But atleast something. Among altcoins only 2 coins I think we can mine with normal computer burst coin and storj coin.
That too if you mine whole day also you cannot make the income what PTP site is giving. Its my experience.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

Yeah bitcoin mining is very expensive but I think in the current scenario its profitable. For mining altcoins also I think one should have GPU .
If you are planning to mine in normal computer its very difficult to get profit. Instead of mining it will be better to join in some PTP site.It will give you more profit. Currently I am Doing that . Just everything in otohits and sit back .By evening you will get few satoshis . You wont get much . But atleast something. Among altcoins only 2 coins I think we can mine with normal computer burst coin and storj coin.
That too if you mine whole day also you cannot make the income what PTP site is giving. Its my experience.
That's reason I am looking for bitcoin on this forum, by joining the signature campaign and any bounty campaign,
my purpose is for capital mining - bitcoin or altcoin - that is my goal. Because I am sure with the mining could give us for long-term benefits
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoin from my current Signature Campaign without sweating a sweat! I only need to be online for atleast 30 minutes for this. What made you say that signature campaigns are the worst way to earn bitcoin? Isn't promoting something is already a good skill? It is what I called Advertising Skill!

I think signature campaign is not worst way but it is not a way to earn.Signature campaign is a reward for the user who contribute on this forum.We should not consider signature campaign as a way of earning bitcoin rather we can choose tarding,investing On ICO is great way of earning bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

i think gambling is much more great way than other way to make more and more bitcoins because we can make bitcoin in short time and quickly through gambling and other good way is trading i am trading has too much less risks.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

That's 30 minutes a day you could have actually learned SEO or other types of advertising skills that could make you many bitcoins. Instead you waste that time and everyone else's time with useless posts.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

That's 30 minutes a day you could have actually learned SEO or other types of advertising skills that could make you many bitcoins. Instead you waste that time and everyone else's time with useless posts.
Really now? You consider Signature Campaigns as the worst way to make Bitcoin? But not consider the fact that Faucets are once that wast our time and money. Signature campaigns for your information gives a decent amount just by contributing something helpful in the forums. Also we don't need to dedicate our lives just by raising our traffic in a blog site just to earn a single BTC.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

i think gambling is much more great way than other way to make more and more bitcoins because we can make bitcoin in short time and quickly through gambling and other good way is trading i am trading has too much less risks.
no, it is a bad road for some people, especially if a beginner. try to join the signature campaign. it has always managed to make people produce good bitcoin, but at least you have an account with the member position to get it. Well, it's not difficult, but it is also not easy.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

no, it is a bad road for some people, especially if a beginner. try to join the signature campaign. it has always managed to make people produce good bitcoin, but at least you have an account with the member position to get it. Well, it's not difficult, but it is also not easy.
I agree . It is bad suggestion for newbies to play gambling cause it has a very large risk if you played it. It is right that its better to do a signature campaign because you can earn without risking anything but you need hard work when doing it.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

Theoretically you are right but in practice the price of Bitcoin is rising continuously so the mining is always profitable especially if you are operating a big farm. It's only unprofitable for people living in places where electricity prices are high.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Theoretically you are right but in practice the price of Bitcoin is rising continuously so the mining is always profitable especially if you are operating a big farm. It's only unprofitable for people living in places where electricity prices are high.

Electricity costs is not the only one factor that has to be considered. Serious scale farm requires good facility, maintenance work etc. And after all you could end with pile of electronic useless crap, as bitcoin mining gear can't be use in any other way. However everytime I am impressed how obsolete miners could find any buyer on ebay, but it still happens Wink
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

in the long run signature campaign is not sufficient when the time comes that you need to increase your profit for future spending but it is still a way to make bitcoin while your thinking of some skills you want to improve and make money off. I do see many SEO jobs especially on online job recruitment and wanting to learn it by now but some blogs that giving free advice are not into bitcoin if Im correct but still they making mad money.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

Learn a skill that is in demand make you money that's is right. But if you want to be rich you have to create this demand.
I don't agree that signature campaigns are the worst way because there is really very poor country in the world. You can earn your life with the money that you make with signature campaigns.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Yes, you can profit quickly in gambling but can also lose even more quickly. gambling to make profit is a terrible idea, just have fun with it.
 there are various other ways to make money/profit.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

Yes, you can profit quickly in gambling but can also lose even more quickly. gambling to make profit is a terrible idea, just have fun with it.
For me if i have more bitcoin i can do trading and not in gambling which is not profitable, while in trading we put only money in the coin that we know it will exist longer that can gives us profit and continuous participating in signature campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:18:46 AM

personally i am agree with your idea but some peoples don't have any skills to get some money so they have different way to get money, so some peoples decide to join any campaigns it's not a wrong way but dont be a spammer Smiley lots way to make bitcoin like selling, trading, mining etc so choose what you like and prefer
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

If lucky just in a single day we can gain a month's earning. Only problem is that, if it happens then we will try to involve into gambling regularly. This needs to be avoided. Then gambling too can be considered among the great bitcoin making ways.

Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

Work for it. At start I didn't go to those investing website because there is too much risk. Make your way into just knowing it and getting some freebies and try to enjoy the satoshis that you will receive. Look at how much it really cost then maybe after all that you will have the knowledge to face trading and investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: