Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Play The 1000 Idea Emercoin Contest and win EMC (with 5000 EMC prize pool)  (Read 9206 times)
Fixx (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:51:29 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 05:51:51 PM by Fixx

«EmerFund» s a global organization consisting of the creators of the Emercoin blockchain and investors wishing to invest in Blockchain-based products and companies. The goal of the fund is to invest capital in commercial projects which use Emercoin's blockchain technology or promoting these technologies within the market.

Contest Description

We expect to see from you ideas of projects or campaigns aimed at increasing the popularity and usage of the Emercoin cryptocurrency; or projects with a viable business model which use Emercoin's blockchain technologies.
There are no other limitations or rquirements! Any ideas are welcome (modalities and submission format requirements are listed below)
For your idea you can receive prizes (in EMCs).
The prizes are distributed to those who are the first to submit the idea. The prize is paid only for non typical ideas, which have an element of uniqueness and novelty.

The contest is open for a period of 1 month. The contest will close on April 30th or when the number of received ideas reaches 1000.

The contest judges are picked by the Fund and comments and feedback will be published along with references to the transactions which contained the prizes.

Prizes:

5000 EMC – Total prize pool

500 EMC – Prize for ideas which have been accepted for execution (the prize is paid out the moment the decision to execute the idea is made by the committee. Decisions to execute on ideas may take place during or right after the content closes)

50 EMC – Prize for an idea judged as potentially interesting for future implementation (the prize is paid when the contest closes, please don't forget to include your wallet addresses)

10 EMC – Prize for an idea that shows the contestants "best effort"  (the prize is paid when the contest closes, please don't forget to include your wallet addresses).

10 EMC – Incentive prize, paid for placing a link to this very content thread in your group, blog, forum, facebook, twitter or anywhere else that will be seen in the cryptosphere. Paid once for each linked resource, assuming the referrer proposes at least one relevant idea (as determined by the committee). The more you share and promote the contest itself, the more EMC you earn!

The prize pool will be distributed regardless of the number of ideas received. Example: If we receive 10 ideas total then each submitted idea will receive 500 EMC

Criteria such as the quality and feasibility of the idea remain at the sole discretion of the committee. Winning ideas are considered as those which require minimal investment, greatest potential, low implementation costs and a high probability of success.

Ideas which are variations of each other, or improvements upon existing ideas shall be treated as a single idea.

The contest does not accept ideas on wallet modifications or new functions for installation of Emercoin systems. Emercoin developers have a great  number of innovations, some of which will be put into practice in the next wallet release. Nevertheless, the fund is not participating directly in Emercoin development. If you have ideas on Emercoin wallet improvements, please, email us at:team@emercoin.com.

Basic Guidelines for Ideas

- Can be implemented within a realistic time frame (From 1 hour to 2 months time)
- Can generate revenue and can become self-sustainable
- Increase the sphere of Emercoins applications or increases the use of technologies related to Emercoin.
- Non-refunable investments for implementation of your idea should be up to a maximum of $2000 USD (i.e. investment which may never be recovered)
- Total investment required for your idea should be below $20,000 USD.
- Increase the popularity of Emercoin or Emercoin-related technologies.
- We are also interested in large-scale projects. If you have a business plan already prepared and your project matches the goals of the contest, please contact us at:info@emerfund.org
- The only ideas which will be considered as inappropriate are ideas which contradict local laws.

How to Participate

Come up with an idea which will increase the applications of Emercoin and/or the Emercoin blockchain.
Post a message in this thread with the following content
Short description of your idea
Your EMC wallet address (where we will send your prize)
A re-post to this topic (optional, if you want to receive a bonus)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:46:19 PM

I don't have any EMC wallet. can I uee bitcoin wallet?

where should I send the idea? on your email or this thread?

Fixx (OP)

EMC

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:59:50 PM

I don't have any EMC wallet. can I uee bitcoin wallet?

No, EMC wallet only.

where should I send the idea? on your email or this thread?

As comment for this thread.

KyleSpades

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

EMC looks so promising right now.

Ever thought of an institutionalized enterntainment center, with some sort of provably fair gambling? Something close to primedice, satoshi mines or similar services. I know this might not be peculiarly attractive at first, but here are the main reasons I'd think it would be a nice idea for EMCs inicial moment:

1 - Dice games and other gambles (like poker and blackjack) create profitable situations for both users and the gambling company. While some guys will profit with low risk dicing bets and poker hands, most people will risk up their EMC and help you raise your funds.

2 - It would be a nice incentive to EMC transactions between wallets and account balances.

3 - With a pretty layout and nice winning stakes, you could easily snatch some BTC and ETH users, increasing EMC popularity.

4 - Actually, I'd say that increasing EMC's popularity is key here: ETH is becoming larger and larger as more people indulge in it's "solving BTC's crysis as a viable cryptocurrency" idea. EMC's also pretty solid, but could it compete with ETH's fame? Yes it could and it should. But you need to aggregate different qualities to it. What if EMC starts to be known as the most gambled currency? With services that offer the best odds amongst cryptocurrencies worldwide?

That's just the scratch of an idea, but I think it could help you guys out!

Best regards!

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFreeNew  █ █
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:53:22 PM

Ever thought of an institutionalized enterntainment center, with some sort of provably fair gambling? Something close to primedice, satoshi mines or similar services. I know this might not be peculiarly attractive at first, but here are the main reasons I'd think it would be a nice idea for EMCs inicial moment:

1 - Dice games and other gambles (like poker and blackjack) create profitable situations for both users and the gambling company. While some guys will profit with low risk dicing bets and poker hands, most people will risk up their EMC and help you raise your funds.

2 - It would be a nice incentive to EMC transactions between wallets and account balances.

3 - With a pretty layout and nice winning stakes, you could easily snatch some BTC and ETH users, increasing EMC popularity.

4 - Actually, I'd say that increasing EMC's popularity is key here: ETH is becoming larger and larger as more people indulge in it's "solving BTC's crysis as a viable cryptocurrency" idea. EMC's also pretty solid, but could it compete with ETH's fame? Yes it could and it should. But you need to aggregate different qualities to it. What if EMC starts to be known as the most gambled currency? With services that offer the best odds amongst cryptocurrencies worldwide?

Best regards!

Thank you for your contribution Kyle. This is the type of brainstorming we are looking to conjure up here in the 1000 Idea Emercoin contest. There has never been an easier and more rewarding way to get free EMC.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:46:09 PM

emc might be the solution but i really dont see eth as the solution. I might be wrong tho
Fixx (OP)

EMC

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:49:21 AM

Best regards!

Excellent! I need your EMC-address!

kingnuze

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:47:15 AM

i have a few ideas...
1. A mobile wallet
2. A web wallet
3. A dedicated faucet
4. A budget system to fund future projects and "ideas" sort of like Dash's governance system
5. A dedicated youtube channel like the "Daily Decrypt" to bring forth news, updates, tutorials, interviews (i can host it for you)
6. Emercoin merchandise.. Hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc...
7. A dedicated social media presence
8. start a Emercoin sponsorship to sponsor certain events, companies, ideas
9. create a Emercoin agents around the world that can help people set up wallets buy there first coins, introduce them to EMC and it's abilities..
10. mainstream marketing, "billboards" "commercials" "brand ambassadors"

EMC wallet:EQLhh4yWLVNtqRNX43gDzThCoLX8Km5BDk
Fixx (OP)

EMC

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:13:01 PM

i have a few ideas...

EMC wallet:EQLhh4yWLVNtqRNX43gDzThCoLX8Km5BDk

Good!
The jury evaluated three of your ideas!

https://emercoin.mintr.org/tx/42b2fd5fc34caf9769575312abb5406211ba817fa40a4168927ebd2bac9a0d03
https://emercoin.mintr.org/tx/2f0d69997a13ad409a24324dc932fc7867aa9c2b5844d514cd67d7ba8954ed14
https://emercoin.mintr.org/tx/0c19f2453ef6075e755b4f161a9793458adbf66b511907a13e0b7cbbc949a816

sandiman

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:33:14 PM

One idea could be implementing the blockchain technology for transfer pricing that is made between subbunits within a corporation, not only international transfer pricing made by banks as Ripple is doing. This certainly represents hundreds of billions of dollars and must not be very hard to implement.
For example, let's say I have a company producing cans but the whole corporation diversified itself upwards/downwards in the production process, also producing aluminium. Subbunits center could thus exchange between each other (marginal cost, full cost, etc it does not really matters). This could be made instantaneous and with lower fees thanks to the blockchain, or even allow the money to be exchanged once a month once corporate controller have decided how much money must pay the can producer to the steel producer thanks to the blockchain ledger. This would save/earn money in terms of fees, time spents, and management work quality.

It can also be done in international transfer between subbunit for the same reason and also to move benefits to a country with more favorable tax policies. Once again, it would increase liquidity since the money exchange can be made instantaneously, save fees and enables considerable improvment in management quality.

I putted my idea in a nutshell, if you want me to develop I can do it. Grin

A mostly B2C idea could be the creation of a file in which people could put sensitive data that could then be divided and even more secured thanks to cryptography. Once this is done you could then use your passwordless technology to get this sensitive data back once it is needed.

my address: EbtNjHWU6ERhwrX6XudUNFWEMzX1dNXncv
dtpcoins

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:18:58 PM

Actually, I'm so impress on the Emercoin on what they are doing on those services such as DNS, SSH, LNX... Almost them focus on the IT Solution.But i dont see those projects which they have done like Etherium, Coinprism or Counterparty... or in processing Or strategy to target on those client or marketing on this. It will make the Emercoin become trusted on those INVESTMENT COMPANY or INVESTOR if they want to keep your coins for a long time.
My Ideas:
   - Emercoin is partner of Microsoft and developing those services such as: SSH and SSL. Why we dont develop more other service to get full those services on Azure such as Datastore, fees, data encrypt...
   - Almost company is starting with Cloud services via Amazon, Digital Oceans, Linode.... Why we dont try to research on this market or deal with them
   - Upgrade the website and make it more secure with SSL (why your company developed with SSL but your site is not SSL)...Site is very simple if you compare with other Site and should more language.
   - Current, I want to find free EMC faucet --> it is so hard to find (not like other coins) --> It also support coins become popular and raise market better on the next time.

Regards
Thanh Phuong   
My Emercoin: EMXmpvmaizgQnR24gb1GGQ3ZX9NUtStT1p
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:54:52 PM

Here is my idea :

Time frame 1 week :
- create or managing social media account (facebook,twitter and youtube)
- create or managing chat support (irc, slack, and telegram)
- give more detail information about emercoin on official website ( i can't see it now)
- release roadmap for futher development

Time frame 1 month :
- build completely wallet (web wallet and mobile wallet)
- create more faucet for emercoin
- emercoin merchandise and giveaway

Time frame long period :
- securing network
- find more company to join in development and adopt emercoin
- more exchanges for emercoin

just it for now
my address : ESS8HAzPvPeguzv2tvf7cR61zPKaJMgbm9
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:10:02 PM

I think EMC applications is important to promote Emercoin.

Create an EMC Domain Exchange to let people know about EMC NVS.

Domains market is very large!

My EMC Address: EKfmFNYYvnZPBU2gshhNc5uvS3fEKDheGb

This Contest has been translate to Chinese and published on http://emercoin.info

http://emercoin.info/zh-Hans/news/20160328/%E5%B4%9B%E8%B5%B7%E5%B8%811000%E4%B8%AA%E5%88%9B%E6%84%8F%E7%82%B9%E5%AD%90%E7%AB%9E%E8%B5%9B%EF%BC%8C%E8%B5%A2%E5%8F%965000EMC.html

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:41:35 PM

Here is a simple idea. Used in the financials world by retail brokers.

CRYPTO NEWS WEBSITE

Set up a news webpage for coin related articles and videos.

Do not limit the articles on what they should cover or not cover. All good crypto articles on any coin should be welcome (of course of trusted coins and not scam). This way your page will receive a very broad visitor base.

Take some time for the design of that page and set up different themes: fundamental research on coins, speculations, technical analysis, breaking news, a section for newbies in the crypto world, interviews with crypto experts, crypto CEOs, also recorded interviews or webinars could be place, video corner and so on.

Team up with authors who write for their own website but are interested in a higher reputation, reaching out to a new crowd. Find interesting posts here in the bitcointalk and ask the author if he would like to see his posts/his ideas in an article.

Let them send you older articles you are interested in - this way you will easily start with content once the page goes live.

Tell them simply to send their articles over by mail. If the contact seem valuable to you, give him access to an authors profile so he can put articles online by himself.

On that webpage place banners promoting Emercoin, links to promotion material, place "brought to you by Emercoin". So any coin could be mentioned in the article the visitor is looking at but make sure on the side, on the top or at the bottom that Emercoin is present.

This page will have a great marketing value. People who currently only have a look on Ether or any other currency could start to notice you.
And the costs of running such a website a little but it needs someone/or a group or a community that looks after it.

Once the archive of the webpage is building up your page will turn up in the search engines in the top results after entering random crypto related words. 

Good luck with gathering further ideas and with the implementation of some. Here is my Emercoin-Address: EZ7CYaCe91pfzhjzGFYzADmKAkzyvSXzNm

Emerger

Activity: 199
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:56:53 PM

I am really impressed by some of the ideas you are generating!

I think you should try to partner with more DNS provider and/or ISP to support the *.emc and *.coin domains. The partnership with OpenNic is obviously fantastic but it would propel Emercoin to a whole new level if other mainstream DNS providers began to support the emc domains. Maybe this falls under "large-scale projects", so it is not a formal contest entry. However I think it is too important not to mention.

Thank you!

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:52:47 AM

may be make aplication in playstore, because a lot of user use an android

my address : EV9qDfqcXwzzVkMad9Ahm4Zkk5uyD47uy1
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:22:18 AM

Too many coins created, I hope you compose with such perfect, many investors are deceived by the promise of the coin maker,

first you have to think to what you create these coins, for learning, for business, or for the investor community.
 then you must prepare as perfect as possible. by gathering a team with specialized expertise in their field, with it you can think about the next thing.
so with this project you do not constrained coin, with a special team you can make.
mobile wallet,
online wallet via web
made in collaboration with Google, Yahoo, and azure.
Do not forget to create a fan page, social media accounts, irc, and the web of the coin shows you your destination, as well as forming a community EMC, with this then you will be qualified coin
cooperate with football gambling sites, because football gambling is gambling world's most famous, it makes you more coins in the familiar world, beating even gambling cards.
and most important you register your coin as the coin anti scam,
accept criticism investor, friendly to investors, investors always make you comfortable. Do not forget to always punctual carry out roadamap, and often active and updated

sorry if my English is bad,
sorry if my bad idea
and if pleased to give the coin a little bit for me
I do not reject it  Cheesy

EMC: EcWWwo9HdgJG1XzKDJpX9SQA9F5AMMWCyd
nara1892

Activity: 1540
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:30:28 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 02:14:26 AM by nara1892

1. Make online shop accepting emc as payment.
2. Make EMC ATM.
3. Make android and ios wallet; and online wallet.
4.  Promote EMC by conventions in some famous countries
for example dash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc0etVcjjuI      - Amsterdam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZcO2vm7Jc   - Mexico
5. Have loan (people will give back the loan exactly the same amount they borrow).
6. Member who has the highest trading volume of EMC in exchanger will get a special gift.
7. EMC is registered in Poloniex
8. Make a signature contest and signature campaign
9. Make two ways signature (before transaction is processed, the receiver of EMC will receive a signature code from the sender of EMC in order to avoid fault in copying addresd and to make sure the EMC is sent to the receiver)
10. Double spend protection to avoid 51% attacks

my emc addres: EPqFaq5cDzsJJmMq5UYVGy1cnakiecUabi

thank you

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:13:00 AM

Further ideas:

- Twitter Tip Bot
- offer every very weeks press releases on various crypto news sites and promote the ongoing development each time
- regular updates on Taringa social network
- offer bounties for bloggers who write about emercoin
- open thread/regular updates on bitcoingarden
- integrate Emercoin in ROKOS
- website chat support
- signature campaign in the forum
- aim for not only being listed on more exchanges but particularly also for margin trading / lending
- offer a "how to mine Emercoin for dummies" guide same with the topic "usage of emercoin" for download
- work on getting listed on Poloniex and other exchanges  
- offer like no other coin team detail rich updates on how the partnership with Microsoft Azure supports the projects
- not only appear on conventions - sponsor/host some

Here is my Emercoin-Address: EZ7CYaCe91pfzhjzGFYzADmKAkzyvSXzNm

jrpatking

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:35:03 AM

Hi,

Congrats for giving us such a great coin.

I do read people suggesting lot of feature requests here. I do want to add some ideas for the coins glory.

1. In-wallet Domain name purchase + seal some coins for the domain name. The sealed coins will stake and auto-renew domains.

2. As Emercoin closely works with Microsoft, I would strongly recommend In-wallet Microsoft service access - purchase/renew or subscribe to all of the Microsoft services. If it goes successful, the same services can be extended to other similar service providers.

3. Encourage devs to sell their products via In-wallet purchase. This enables more liquidity for EMC. It will keep EMC in good demand.

4. In-wallet gift orders.

5. A coin may need continuous improvement from time to time to stay as a good coin. You can add an In-wallet brainstorming button. By clicking the button, users can post an idea on the blockchain. Also, include a voting button. People can browse the blockchain for ideas, vote for it, tip for it. A open bounty explorer can also be made to be available for public to publicly explore, vote, fund the projects.

6. I strongly feel if devs are supported by a coin, a lot of new technologies can be made available. For example, if you want to see lot of users to use EMC in games either as in-game currency or purchase games with EMC, I would suggest offer coins to game devs. I would also suggest you to make humblebundle alternative. Again, In-wallet purchase must be enabled.

7. People must be holding EMC for enough time, besides POS whatelse to give to the holders? A nice profit by funding to campaigns as dividend in return. Again, done in-wallet automatically.

I do think, these features do not take very long time, If devs can spare good amount of time, no investment is needed other than the time and effort. I will come again and add more ideas here.

Thanks for reading.

For EMC donations: EYXbX7wSmwCzuRRVGsioZYR9nNgdysebkm

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: