Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfinex support  (Read 111 times)
sasdot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

In Bitfinex i have problem with fido u2f autentication. i log in but i can't trade anymore and have margin postion opened that can't be closed.
After correct u2f login, i try to trade but receive only one persistent message: "Action blocked. You do not have trading permissions for this account. Please contact your account admin or the Bitfinex support team if you have questions or concerns."
After five support ticket, five further emails, one week, still no answer from support team. It seems no support is supplied.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

Maybe you should try their reddit page, there re a couple of guys there who work for Bitfinex and can expedite your support questions.
It does not hurt to try.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: