Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap  (Read 65147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:08:32 PM

Funny things: I'm banned from yobit trollbox right now, not that FUDders, amazing

I dont know why ??   Grin  Cheesy

Dont mess with lestherat on yobit or ccex n00b Wink
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:26:48 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 03:33:04 PM by motorhead89

Smiley

I have FAITH in this coin...

FAITH:
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty;
or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof;
or it may refer to a particular system of religious belief, such as in which faith
is confidence based on some degree of warrant.

Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Funny things: I'm banned from yobit trollbox right now, not that FUDders, amazing

I dont know why ??   Grin  Cheesy

Dont mess with lestherat on yobit or ccex n00b Wink

You are a pro on trollbox, surely not on trading

Bitrated user: filippounits.
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:25:49 PM

Ya dev a little damage control please. Block explorer would help a bit. It's pretty standard. Also an update on the coding for the main idea etc.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:17:32 AM

how much coins are now? 1.6 mil ?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:35:37 AM

Ya dev a little damage control please. Block explorer would help a bit. It's pretty standard. Also an update on the coding for the main idea etc.
updoot.

• need a report on bittrex, just like the coin earlier this week that said theyd be on polo and when that didnt happen it dumped to shit.
  • need coinmarketcap to reflect the 10x in coins
  • need some more info on whats happening overall. seems to be a metric ton of confusion.

and if none of this happens.. then good show on the pump dump it looks like

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:20:24 AM

Block explorer will be released end of the week, then coinmarketcap will show the right data...
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:24:54 AM

There is a chance that Poloniex will add a coin. Unofficial info emerged today from support Poloniex chat.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:32:24 AM

There is a chance that Poloniex will add a coin. Unofficial info emerged today from support Poloniex chat.

That would be nice if true.

Bittrex need to sort their shit out, too many users accounts have been compromised as of late.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

MarvinGay

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:40:38 AM

i wish they would just get a block explorer it takes 2 seconds then other exchanges will add
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 07:49:18 AM

So now we speculate on a Polo add? Buy buy buy!
  Wink

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:37:41 AM

Thank you, thats exactly what needed to be said

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:58:41 AM

Hey Team!

Lots of "FUD" going around with the removal of the "DES" wallet on Bittrex. It is totally understandable to think that Bittrex just "gave up" and removed it all together... well that is false.

In fact, Bittrex Richie has suggested that not only are they still testing Destiny, they are also testing other types of assets before they blindly release them to trade. It was suggested that its not as simple as one might think. They need to make sure that issues like double spending and potential missing deposit issues are completely and 100% mitigated before releasing the asset for trading (again, this is not only for Destiny).

Bittrex has suggested that they simply hid the "DES" wallet that was in maint so they would stop receiving questions about the addition (they were being flooded).

Its understandable for them to make this move - and they probably were not thinking about the potential impact on the market. Yes, they could have made a small announcement sooner - but they have bigger fish to fry running a major altcoin exchange and all.

Obviously, this had a major impact on the market price - but this is somewhat expected since its only trading on Yobit with more inexperienced traders. I've also noticed how powerful the yobit trollbox is - I see the manipulation change the price in real time - its truly amazing how fast people are persuaded there. If you really want to analyze why the market crashed so fast - it is simple: Destiny began trading for literally pennies - it was very easy to pick up 1000 or 10000 coins without having to spend a dime. So here you have an asset that gained 1000% within a month - one person who has 30k DESTINY can sell down the entire buy book. Others join in panic by placing sell orders hoping they get filled before it crashes further (again all sparked by the Bittrex FUD). So what needs to happen from here is - we need to see a more diverse spread of the coins to help mitigate these potential extreme dumps. I think its already begun - so we can see market price stabilizing soon.

Lets move on.

Development status and debunking:

Development is still on-going for DESTINY - good progress and one of a kind coding has already been completed. It will all begin to come together soon. DESTINY has added a second developer to work on android/IOS wallets ALONG with the first priority being the blockchain explorer. This work is being distributed among two people now with the mainnet coding still belonging to Tommy. Once the block explorer is finished in development - this should also resolve the coinmarketcap issue (for those that are new, Destiny swapped to an expanse asset with a 1 to 10 swap - coinmarketcap shows old coin count - simply multiply the supply and the marketcap by 10 to get the true value respectively).

Mainnet developer Tommy is still working on updates to the wallet and integrating features - this is ongoing and nothing has changed since day one. He is also still developing the whitepaper.

Other notes:

Lets help spread the word about destiny - I'm sure you will all feel more confident in the future as more information floats to the surface

Hope you are all having a great day

Best,

BTCKYLE

Looking forward to 1$ per DES. Wink
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:11:49 AM

Thank you, thats exactly what needed to be said

Yep, very well said.  Cool
Thank you, BTCKYLE!
Please keep us updated!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:51:25 PM

Hey Guys, anyone her willing to sell worht 0.5BTC DES?

I would prefer it directly from somebody instead from yobit, since Im not trusting yobit. and is there an wallet for MAC?

Thanks!
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:21:07 PM

Hey Team!

Lots of "FUD" going around with the removal of the "DES" wallet on Bittrex. It is totally understandable to think that Bittrex just "gave up" and removed it all together... well that is false.

In fact, Bittrex Richie has suggested that not only are they still testing Destiny, they are also testing other types of assets before they blindly release them to trade. It was suggested that its not as simple as one might think. They need to make sure that issues like double spending and potential missing deposit issues are completely and 100% mitigated before releasing the asset for trading (again, this is not only for Destiny).

Bittrex has suggested that they simply hid the "DES" wallet that was in maint so they would stop receiving questions about the addition (they were being flooded).

Its understandable for them to make this move - and they probably were not thinking about the potential impact on the market. Yes, they could have made a small announcement sooner - but they have bigger fish to fry running a major altcoin exchange and all.

Obviously, this had a major impact on the market price - but this is somewhat expected since its only trading on Yobit with more inexperienced traders. I've also noticed how powerful the yobit trollbox is - I see the manipulation change the price in real time - its truly amazing how fast people are persuaded there. If you really want to analyze why the market crashed so fast - it is simple: Destiny began trading for literally pennies - it was very easy to pick up 1000 or 10000 coins without having to spend a dime. So here you have an asset that gained 1000% within a month - one person who has 30k DESTINY can sell down the entire buy book. Others join in panic by placing sell orders hoping they get filled before it crashes further (again all sparked by the Bittrex FUD). So what needs to happen from here is - we need to see a more diverse spread of the coins to help mitigate these potential extreme dumps. I think its already begun - so we can see market price stabilizing soon.

Lets move on.

Development status and debunking:

Development is still on-going for DESTINY - good progress and one of a kind coding has already been completed. It will all begin to come together soon. DESTINY has added a second developer to work on android/IOS wallets ALONG with the first priority being the blockchain explorer. This work is being distributed among two people now with the mainnet coding still belonging to Tommy. Once the block explorer is finished in development - this should also resolve the coinmarketcap issue (for those that are new, Destiny swapped to an expanse asset with a 1 to 10 swap - coinmarketcap shows old coin count - simply multiply the supply and the marketcap by 10 to get the true value respectively).

Mainnet developer Tommy is still working on updates to the wallet and integrating features - this is ongoing and nothing has changed since day one. He is also still developing the whitepaper.

Other notes:

Lets help spread the word about destiny - I'm sure you will all feel more confident in the future as more information floats to the surface

Hope you are all having a great day

Best,

BTCKYLE

I'm investing on you guys! GOOD WORK keep going
dimitrimahiro

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:36:00 PM

Hi, I tried downloading the windows wallet, but all i get is just a blank canvas with menus, anybody else getting that?
Same for me.
But then I tried the beta (https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/download/Exp%26Des-beta/Expanse-Wallet-win32-x64-0-4-0.zip) instead of release version and it worked fine.

anyone got a screenshot of what the new token in the wallet looks like?

I'm having the same problem, and i want to start investing on you guys
just a blank canvas with menus here

Hope you can let me know what to do
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:38:48 PM

Hi, I tried downloading the windows wallet, but all i get is just a blank canvas with menus, anybody else getting that?
Same for me.
But then I tried the beta (https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/download/Exp%26Des-beta/Expanse-Wallet-win32-x64-0-4-0.zip) instead of release version and it worked fine.

anyone got a screenshot of what the new token in the wallet looks like?

I'm having the same problem, and i want to start investing on you guys
just a blank canvas with menus here

Hope you can let me know what to do

Start geth.exe with admin rights and then start the wallet. That worked for me.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:45:05 PM

Just a reminder to all - The guide of how to successfully run the wallet is posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416068.msg14416827#msg14416827

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
dimitrimahiro

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:33:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 03:04:22 AM by dimitrimahiro

Just a reminder to all - The guide of how to successfully run the wallet is posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416068.msg14416827#msg14416827

Thank you ! installing now! maybe Trump will triumph
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: