Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account management, hosting, development, SEO, domain value improvement etc.  (Read 597 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 11:56:51 PM

I make my living assisting people with SEO, making all of their plugins play nice, customizing themes for wordpress and providing hosting (fully managed linux servers) as a natural extension of the rest. If you have been wanting to get a website up and running for your, whatever it is you do, but don't know where to begin or how to make it successful or have the time or inclination to deal with the setup or day to day operations I can help.

My specialty is blogs as this is really where the money is these days but we can talk about other areas of web hosting/design if you're not looking to do the whole "build a wordpress blog and drive traffic and make a killing off of ads or flipping the domain" thing.

I do not have a price list as I do this for a major player in the industry but wouldn't mind allowing people who otherwise can't access these services due to bitcoin not being accepted the chance to benefit from my expertise. If you have interest in getting your internet presence feet wet then you can post here some basic information about what you want and we will work out the details. I can handle this operation from the ground up and on the blog front make it so all you ever have to do is login and make the posts you want to make and cash the affiliate checks that come in! There are even potential systems for you not even having to make posts.

The one consistent thing you will have to do is spend a little money up front. Where 99% of the people who try to break into the online marketing game fail is thinking that they can actually by a $3 webhost use the included ad words credit and suddenly be cashing megachecks within a month. You can start making money quickly but you need someone who has knowledge of the industry and whose job  it is to keep up with the changes on how affiliate marketers work and how google responds to different things (linkbacks etc). Someone who will monitor your online face 24/7 and make on the fly changes to capitalize on random spikes of traffic from you getting linked to on some random website and suddenly having 5 thousand hits from "stayathomesoccermoms.com" referrals. There is a lot of work and intelligence involved with successfully cashing in on this booming industry and I am not allowed to do so myself due to conflicts of interest generated by my professional employment. I can, however, help you! Grin

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: