Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BRAND NEW: Paintball Airsoft Racing and MMA Equipment and Gear!  (Read 635 times)
RantinRave (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:50:50 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2013, 05:07:27 PM by RantinRave

Hey guys, just putting a feeler out there to see how much demand there would be for this .. Pretty much I'm a supplier and I can get these items drop shipped to you. Shipping is quick (like 2-3 days) and cheap.

Either way, check out: valkendealer.com  ... As long as the item is on there I can get it for you.

For pricing, just search the internet and look for the cheapest price. I will match that .. Just send whatever it would be in BTC.

Paintball Supplies Include:
  • Pants
  • Paintball Markers/Guns
  • Marker Accessories
  • Loaders
  • Harnesses
  • Air Systems
  • Protective Gear
  • Gloves
  • Scenario Gear
  • Bottle/Tank Covers
  • Bags & Cases
  • Field Supplies
  • Footwear
  • Barrels
  • Goggles & Lenses
  • Loader Parts & Accessories
  • Paintballs / Paint

Airsoft Supplies Include:
  • Ammo
  • Bags & Cases
  • Batteries & Chargers
  • Gloves
  • Green Gas & C02 Cartridges
  • Gun Upgrades & Parts
  • Magazines
  • Pistols (CO2)
  • Pistols (Gas)
  • Pistols (Spring)
  • Shotguns
  • Rifles

Racing:
  • Wheels
  • Fasteners

MMA:
  • Gloves
  • Bags
  • Shirts
  • Hoodies
  • Beanies

ONLY POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU THINK IT WILL BENEFIT OTHERS!!! DO NOT POST "Will you take X BTC for Y PRODUCT ?"

Please PM me with any questions with pricing or product information:
- As far as I can tell this deal is super sweet to anybody looking to buy. Shoot even if you aren't looking to buy.
- If you are looking for specific product information or are looking to buy for a friend or family member. I can get you in touch with somebody who knows a hell of a lot more than me. I'm just the "tech guy".

Escrow: I don't mind escrow. There's plenty of trusted members on here looking to do it. So if you insist on escrow and we can agree on a certain member. Then I have no problem with it.

Just to clarify, these items are right from the supplier. They are brand spankin' new.

ONCE AGAIN, PLLLLLEEASSEEE do not clog this thread with crap.
Examples of what this thread should be used for:
- Positive feedback
- Negative feedback
- Escrow confirmation
- Any other cool ways that may positively promote me Smiley)))

Paintball Product List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApTYZAkJf-d1dDRzSndmOTZ1TU4zemJGcy1FNWJ2bnc&usp=sharing (please note the price on there is the MSRP price. NOT what you will pay)
Airsoft Product List: (coming soon)

User is currently {online}

Thanks for looking!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: