Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LISK is taking over ETH or just another hype scam coin?  (Read 1967 times)
radolesi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:34:51 PM

LISK and ETH are both scam in my book but will see how long will it overlapped each other, it is going to be fun to watch.

Why are you saying that? Lisk is a good project the same as Edon and waves! Probably you havent invested right?
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:28:17 PM

The problem is, when everything is scam for people that don't actually hold the coin, then nothing becomes a scam anymore. Too much chicken little, not enough facts.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:46:48 AM

LISK and ETH are both scam in my book but will see how long will it overlapped each other, it is going to be fun to watch.

I think the same but they are used for pump and dump schemes. A lot of people speculate these coins and try to expand their Bitcoin wallets. Nobody really cares about technological development for them. Even owners made too much millions, Vitalik Buterin is in holiday in some nice warm island, sipping his juice and laughing Bitcointalk Ethereum investors.
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:03:28 AM

I expect a huge pump & dump with Lisk, as will happen with ETH soon (the dump). People will probably dump ETH to ride on the Lisk pump wave.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:34:23 AM

i wouldn't go as far as calling these two big altcoins scam but they have been both involved in pumps and a lot of hype especially ethereum which is almost all hype and no real value.
that is why i think LISK is going to be the next big altcoin that will become the number two marketcap as soon as the release on legit exchangers.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: