Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John (John K.)'s escrow service (previously known as johnthedong)  (Read 54063 times)
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:51:49 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 07:10:25 PM by maco

I am writing a review about my experience with John K's escrow service. I have never tried a middle man escrow service up until recently when the buyer and myself agreed to take on John K's service. It was a challenge for me as a seller of a complete business to trust this process. However, after taking on the services with John K, he made myself and the buyer feel at ease throughout the entire way. He provided us with information that we needed to know about 'step-by-step' and answered all questions we were unsure/certain about.  This helped make things a lot easier. After the buyer agreed to let the funds go to me (the seller) it was almost Instant that John K responded and funded the transaction to the wallet address. He informed us the entire way of process, and the transaction was completed successfully.  I was extremely satisfied with my experience and I know who to go to for the next market place transaction: John K's escrow service.

Thanks again John. Keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:19:51 PM

I am writing a review about my experience with John K's escrow service. I have never tried a middle man escrow service up until recently when the buyer and myself agreed to take on John K's service. It was a challenge for me as a seller of a complete business to trust this process. However, after taking on the services with John K, he made myself and the buyer feel at ease throughout the entire way. He provided us with information that we needed to know about 'step-by-step' and answered all questions we were unsure/certain about.  This helped make things a lot easier. After the buyer agreed to let the funds go to me (the seller) it was almost Instant that John K responded and funded the transaction to the wallet address. He informed us the entire way of process, and the transaction was completed successful.  I was extremely satisfied with my experience and I know who to go to for the next market place transaction: John K's escrow service.

Thanks again for the kind words, and just drop me a PM anytime you need me. *John gets teary-eyed*

maco

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:12:54 PM

You are welcome. You earned the good words. Because of people like you who do business with (integrity) that makes it a positive experience. 

*Maco puts on a Smile* Smiley

I am writing a review about my experience with John K's escrow service. I have never tried a middle man escrow service up until recently when the buyer and myself agreed to take on John K's service. It was a challenge for me as a seller of a complete business to trust this process. However, after taking on the services with John K, he made myself and the buyer feel at ease throughout the entire way. He provided us with information that we needed to know about 'step-by-step' and answered all questions we were unsure/certain about.  This helped make things a lot easier. After the buyer agreed to let the funds go to me (the seller) it was almost Instant that John K responded and funded the transaction to the wallet address. He informed us the entire way of process, and the transaction was completed successful.  I was extremely satisfied with my experience and I know who to go to for the next market place transaction: John K's escrow service.

Thanks again for the kind words, and just drop me a PM anytime you need me. *John gets teary-eyed*

JordanL
Donator

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:37:21 AM

I just concluded another successful escrow transaction with JohnK's service, it was a pleasure as always. Same experience as I'm sure everyone else has posted about in this thread; terrific communication, all messages GPG-signed, completely professional, etc!

Would recommend to anyone in need of his services, and will continue to use him myself for all my escrow needs.

Thanks again John! You provide a both a terrific service, and example, for the entire Bitcoin community.
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 04:31:06 AM

I just concluded another successful escrow transaction with JohnK's service, it was a pleasure as always. Same experience as I'm sure everyone else has posted about in this thread; terrific communication, all messages GPG-signed, completely professional, etc!

Would recommend to anyone in need of his services, and will continue to use him myself for all my escrow needs.

Thanks again John! You provide a both a terrific service, and example, for the entire Bitcoin community.

Thanks for the kind words! Smiley

PS: I was partially down with fever for the last two days. Feeling better today so hopefully I can maintain my activeness here. Cheesy
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:23:18 PM

Volume is quite high lately. Wink
I've almost fully recuperated from my fever so my standard online times are back again! Just drop me a PM when you need me, as always.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:19:25 PM

I've almost fully recuperated from my fever so my standard online times are back again! Just drop me a PM when you need me, as always.

Check your PMs when ya can.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:51:39 PM

Check your PMs when ya can.

And replied. I missed your PM yesterday, sorry.
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 12:01:46 AM

I think I just broke my 30th Avalon escrowed. Thanks guys! Cheesy
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:46:17 PM

you around could use your escrow service (also sent PM) please and thank you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249154

John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:57:24 PM

you around could use your escrow service (also sent PM) please and thank you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249154

PS: I believe I've replied to you that day. Wink

----------------

Whew, will travel a lot lately, so please expect delays in replying. I still will process escrows at least once per day though.
maco

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:15:44 PM

I think I just broke my 30th Avalon escrowed. Thanks guys! Cheesy

NICE! Congrats!

tarui

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:04:43 AM

i'm a little confused.

so what are the steps involved in you being providing the escrow service? how are the checks and balances protect both parties?
as in, how do we know it is definitely you we are sending the bitcoins/money to and how would u know who sends it to you?

if you can provide me with more detailed information, i can draw up a simple diagram to illustrate to everyone.

Grin
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:35:26 AM

i'm a little confused.

so what are the steps involved in you being providing the escrow service? how are the checks and balances protect both parties?
as in, how do we know it is definitely you we are sending the bitcoins/money to and how would u know who sends it to you?

if you can provide me with more detailed information, i can draw up a simple diagram to illustrate to everyone.

Grin

TL;DR: Buyer finds seller, the escrow contract get drafted and sent out, terms and conditions agreed, funds get sent to escrow address in contract, goods get shipped, buyer confirms receipt, funds get released.

I will issue a contract signed by my GPG key below, with the Bitcoin address embedded within the message and it will be sent via PM directly. Please do not accept a Bitcoin address that is not GPG signed by me, or forwarded by someone else.
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:46:46 AM

PS: I'm currently travelling, and will reply to PM's when I get to my hotel this evening. Thanks again guys!!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:45:08 PM

PS: I'm currently travelling, and will reply to PM's when I get to my hotel this evening. Thanks again guys!!

have a safe trip John !
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 12:36:37 PM

Check your PMs when you get time John, thanks!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 01:40:01 PM

oh man. I thought JohnK will add me as backup when he is not around. We live in the same country.

John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:21:41 PM

Check your PMs when you get time John, thanks!

And already replied earlier. Smiley

oh man. I thought JohnK will add me as backup when he is not around. We live in the same country.

Nah, I cannot fully endorse other escrows in place of me as I would be essentially backing the transaction if anything goes wrong if I point a specific backup out. The idea is people will turn to other escrows anyway if I'm away.
John (John K.) (OP)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:23:35 PM

PS: I'm back from my travels, so I should be back to normal speeds.

I'm nearing my 500th escrow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: