Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jtipt trying to scam with his lies  (Read 440 times)
geopolisch (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:17:12 AM

I came accross this guy, he was trying to get a loan and tryin to sell stuff then he opened a thread on service asking people to do something and he will pay 0.001 BTC.
When I asked him why he needs a loan if he has the money to pay the people for the service he replied that e got monwy from his broter already. He delete his comment right after before I even replied to it then he posted tha his accout was hacked and now he got access.

I checked his trust feedback and saw no warning that his password was reset so he is telling a lie.

user profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=501333
service thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416705.new#new
him sellig a coc account cheap! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416749.msg14351224#msg14351224
his loan request: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416739.msg14351190#msg14351190

He moved all threads to archival.
The guy was obviously lying and trying to put up a scam.
I also noticed he change password two times when I caught him red haded. https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
His account never chaned password when he posted the loan request.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:19:38 AM

My account was recently hacked. But I was able to retrieve it all those 3 topic about the coc loan and task were posted by the hacker. So I have moved them to archive. I am really sorry.
yes that idiot hacker didn't change the password.
geopolisch (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:22:09 AM

My account was recently hacked. But I was able to retrieve it all those 3 topic about the coc loan and task were posted by the hacker. So I have moved them to archive. I am really sorry.
LOL. do you expect us to believe that?
jtipt

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:23:48 AM

LOL. do you expect us to believe that?
Well what do you want me to make you believe. I removed those topics as soon  I could, what was I to do?
geopolisch (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:26:42 AM

Well what do you want me to make you believe. I removed those topics as soon  I could, what was I to do?
You remove them because I caught you. You wouldn't announced in the forum that your account got "hacked" if I didn't asked you why you asked the loan. You're lying to yourself.
jtipt

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:28:53 AM

You remove them because I caught you. You wouldn't announced in the forum that your account got "hacked" if I didn't asked you why you asked the loan. You're lying to yourself.
I was away from my pc, then when the other person sent me messege about the service I got a email alert and I came to check. That's when I got to know my account was hacked and you had posted the message few mins before that.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:50:42 PM

ehheheheheeheeheh
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:29:07 PM

ehheheheheeheeheh
Oh,look who's back.Another scumbag.What's up mate ? How are the scams doing ? I must agree you took some nice precautions while handling your alternative accounts this time. Wink But I'm at so much peace nowadays,I don't have to force myself to see mini loan requests every now n then I open my bitcointalk account.
jtipt

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:05:59 AM

ehheheheheeheeheh
Oh,look who's back.Another scumbag.What's up mate ? How are the scams doing ? I must agree you took some nice precautions while handling your alternative accounts this time. Wink But I'm at so much peace nowadays,I don't have to force myself to see mini loan requests every now n then I open my bitcointalk account.
What! NO NO I am not his alt. for God's sake see the registration date.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:23:51 AM

ehheheheheeheeheh

he's not my alt just a fool

I love you joel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: