Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Bitcoin Epiphany  (Read 2566 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:38:45 AM

In theory

In practice, Gresham Law is bullshit fiat propaganda, and Hayek was a fraud. But you keep on imagining, that's what's so fun about theory, proof is not a pre-requisite

You sir, are a tool. You provide nothing of value. You exude fear. You are obviously a very fearful person, and you attack all that you fear, which is almost everything. You believe very strongly in a few things that you have convinced yourself you can trust enough to believe in, and you attack everything else and everyone else you come in contact with that has a view different from yours. You do not engage in courteous discussion, you engage in ignorant childish antagonism towards opposing views. You are very skilled at coming up with seemingly logical rebuttals with slight digs built in, designed to pose as viable refutations, but really are substance-less doubt inducers designed to carry the poison of your subtle attacks.

Again, you provide nothing of value. You are a merchant of doubt. You are afraid and fearful, and you attack what you are afraid and fearful of. That is all you do. And you feel good about yourself for doing it. You must make many enemies. I am sure you have many on this forum. I am sure there are many who do not even engage you anymore because they already know what they are going to get. Well add another to the list. You provide no value to our interactions. You attack, you tear down, you destroy, and you build yourself up with the destruction of others. Your fuel is pain. You thrive off of negativity. You are just a tool, and your approach to interactions with others can only lead to a very unfulfilling life. everywhere you go you make enemies and create conflict. I suggest being more courteous, and open to civil discussions with others about subjects you disagree on without hostility. It will make for a much smoother ride through life. Or you can continue the pattern you have already chosen.

Either way, good luck to you, have a nice life, I wish you all the best. This is the last response to you I will ever make because rule number one of the internet is not to feed the trolls. and you are a troll. mostly a tool, but also a troll. may you find an easier path through life. cheers Wink

It's interesting that you've provided such an emotional response. Remember, I was attacking the reputation of your hero economist, not your personal character. And I did so on the basis of facts, not some vague over-emotional assertions.

I think I'll leave the childish dummy spits to those that can't play nice, but bear in mind that your intransigent nonsense that actually constitutes adult discourse will be getting disseminated, rigorously. I hope you'll find it easy to maintain your *ahem* moral resolve while your blind faith in some other non-entity institution is decimated. Be seeing you!

Vires in numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:09:05 AM

I agree that  we have to fear centralization. But, bitcoin designed to be currency, not to be digital gold.

If it were just designed to be a currency then it wouldn't have had a 21M limit built in (as there would be no need for that as most currencies in the world inflate at a fairly constant rate).

Additions such as payment channels will enable "coffee" purchases down the track so it is very likely we'll be able to "have our cake and eat it too" but without a doubt preventing centralisation is the most important thing for Bitcoin to really be any serious game changer (so IMO that should be the main focus of development).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: