Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFactor - AdSense and BitCoin, Monetize your website!  (Read 3797 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:39:27 AM

I am a owner of a krypto blog. I would like to test your new network. If I got it right, you are using Google Adsense to provide ads. Is this right? So, someone who got banned from Google Adsense could use your service to actually "display" Google Adsense on the site? 
Your question got already answered in earlier post check it out here :

What if a site was banned by google lately, Are these sites can join your service? From the last couple of months google banned many major faucet networks. Are these networks banned from google can use your service?
For sure these sites will be banned again so you will not make money on it.
I can't do anything with this

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFactor (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:10:01 AM

I am a owner of a krypto blog. I would like to test your new network. If I got it right, you are using Google Adsense to provide ads. Is this right? So, someone who got banned from Google Adsense could use your service to actually "display" Google Adsense on the site? 
We can't approved banned sites.
Besides, if your account get banned on adsense, not always it happening to owned sites.
Google realize that websites market is exists, and prior owner could be changed after year.
You can try to check that your site is really banned by several tools accessible online
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:41:46 AM

Hi,

Why is my website UNAPPROVED? Huh
What is the reason?

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
BitFactor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Hi,

Why is my website UNAPPROVED? Huh
What is the reason?

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Hello.
My worker decided that your site is not trusted. There is a risk that you can fraud traffic or clicks.
Small traffic + low alexa rank and a lot of ads on page.
Imho i would approve you in future, your site is nice and you own good content.
Be in touch.

apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

My site is also showing unapproved.
What is the reason ?

This is the message i get :  UNAPPROVED - JavaScript errors on page

BitFactor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:10:17 AM

What is the reason ?

Your rotator didnt work while was reviewed. Without it, there is just simple page which we couldnt approve
apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:20:17 PM

What is the reason ?

Your rotator didnt work while was reviewed. Without it, there is just simple page which we couldnt approve
I have fixed the javascript bug. Do i now have to add it again or would you just approve it ?
I tried adding it but now i am getting this : Failed to claim website, make sure that there is no slashes /
I tried it about 3 times and though there are no slashes, I am getting this message. What should I do now ?

apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:27:51 AM

It has been more than 4 days since i added my website but it is still "Under Review". What's the matter ?
OP please reply.
Thanks.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

I applied for my bitcoin faucets. Still waiting review.
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:45:12 AM

Why cant Google accept bitcoin by itself?

datalove

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:29:50 AM

I would suggest to have your website compatible with https protocol. This will bring more credibility to your website and besides it's for your publishers security.
I have purchased cert but i have to migrate to another hosting. I think it will be done in this week.
However, there is no sensitive data in service. Hacker can't do anything except claim new sites.

Two months later still not done.

Doesn't smell good. Even if you consider that "hacker can't do anything except claim new sites", privacy of your users should matter to you.

I'm sure other people would like to try your services but are waiting for you to set up SSL.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:13:52 AM

I don't know why I have not seen this before. This is extremely clever and solves a problem for both website owners and yourselves. People get AdSense ads with ease and also receive payments in bitcoin. Hopefully it goes well. ..... The comments say otherwise unfortunately: ( This is a pity since it really was a good idea. Perhaps someone else can rise to the challenge?  Undecided
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:32:53 AM

Project will be back soon. However if everyone wanna to purchase whole script feel free to contact me

The idea is very clever and interesting. But it seems that the promotion of the service is not skyrocketing .. What is your price for the script?

Important:
What if, after your acceptance of the website, someone (for example) buys fake traffic and through it you will get ban from Google without payment? Can you guarantee full payment for all registered websites in your service ??

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Edoardo Colombo

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

Just registred, Your project is great. Good luck  Tongue
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:54:53 AM

Just want to ask if this is only for CPC? how about the CPM you are paying for impressions?
Looks this is the best alternative for faucet.. and i think google adsense never accept faucets?
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

Just want to ask if this is only for CPC? how about the CPM you are paying for impressions?
Looks this is the best alternative for faucet.. and i think google adsense never accept faucets?

There is a lot of faucets with ads from Google AdSense, so it means that they are accepted.

If this service is directly connected with AdSense, it means that also pays for impressions, but these are very little rates.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

what are your requirements for getting approve in your service? are you require the same as adsense? or you accept all sites?
people will only like this idea if you make it easier than joining adsense, getting approved in adsense is very hard for a bitcoin related web master, especially for a faucet owner.
if your requirements are same as adsense then better to use adsense instead of this service.
however the Idea of your service is too good. if you allow medium quality websites also you'll get lots of appreciate.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:57:09 PM

There is a lot of faucets with ads from Google AdSense, so it means that they are accepted.

If this service is directly connected with AdSense, it means that also pays for impressions, but these are very little rates.
I heard many times here in our forum that google adsense are ban or google locked your account if you advertise it for faucet which paying a money..
This is against the rules according to google adsense but i don't know why faucet owners still put some google ads in their faucet..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:55:05 PM

I heard many times here in our forum that google adsense are ban or google locked your account if you advertise it for faucet which paying a money..
This is against the rules according to google adsense but i don't know why faucet owners still put some google ads in their faucet..

It is not against their rules.
If faucet is getting ban it is because of fake traffic. It is not owners fault, but bots that trying to rob faucet.
I have faucet with google AdSense ads from over a year (AdSense account was accepted with this faucet as first website) and they pay me regularly without problem.
Anyway, everyday i'm affraid that it can change because of bots..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:08:54 PM

It is not against their rules.
If faucet is getting ban it is because of fake traffic. It is not owners fault, but bots that trying to rob faucet.
I have faucet with google AdSense ads from over a year (AdSense account was accepted with this faucet as first website) and they pay me regularly without problem.
Anyway, everyday i'm affraid that it can change because of bots..

Yeah getting Google adsense first hand is way better since you got total control, but the service of bitfactor seems good for banned accounts.
But with faucets you never know since bots are on the lure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: