Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:20:16 PM

I dont think so that it will happen and that is because there are now still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and how it works and that is the problem.
But maybe it will be also more worth and that many people are going to use it but you never know.

Well it just a matter of time. IMO bitcoin will be use more people in the future.
For now, as we know that Microsoft already use ETH for their project, it means that even big company already notice cryptocurrency existence !
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:24:08 PM

If eveyone understand about Internet, it will happen but that is need more time than in 2022
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:58:12 PM

I dont think so that it will happen and that is because there are now still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and how it works and that is the problem.
But maybe it will be also more worth and that many people are going to use it but you never know.

Well it just a matter of time. IMO bitcoin will be use more people in the future.
For now, as we know that Microsoft already use ETH for their project, it means that even big company already notice cryptocurrency existence !

Yeah, Microsoft and various Multinational Companies had shown interest and accepted the digital currency existence. The real fact is that this makes impact over the people who have some relation to those Companies. Others won't know till its been promoted by those Companies.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Yes, we will see increase in customer base of bitcoin in future but expecting that each and everyone will be using bitcoin seems to be impossible as some of them will still prefer to use fiat currency.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will not be used for everyone, in any year. It could be a good money system accepted on lot of countries, but people doesn't want to have only one option.

Then, there's the altcoin  Wink
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

I don't think so especially in third world countries where people don't have access to internet will never know what bitcoin is and how to use it, existence of fiat will always there.

Indeed, I'm also thinking this these people will never use the bitcoin in my opinion its just not possible to let them use it compared with other country's its possible.
I think the bitcoin also has a long journey to go to be honest.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:28:28 PM

I experience that more and more of the people that I meet know what bitcoins are. And they are positive and open about it. Some really surprise me like the relatively old man that tells me that he told his capital manager to invest in bitcoins too. Cheesy

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:27 PM

I don't think so especially in third world countries where people don't have access to internet will never know what bitcoin is and how to use it, existence of fiat will always there.
At some point even third world countries will get a somewhat stable data connection where they can interact with the outside world and even do payments.

I heard Google was planning to work on a project where they place several balloons high in the sky to provide people in third world countries with internet. If that really happens then they will surely benefit from Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:26:29 PM

At some point even third world countries will get a somewhat stable data connection where they can interact with the outside world and even do payments.

I heard Google was planning to work on a project where they place several balloons high in the sky to provide people in third world countries with internet. If that really happens then they will surely benefit from Bitcoin.

Wow? Really? I hope this happen, because most of ISP that we have here sucks. They gave a service that's very overpice and the service does cost only 40% of what they offer. They even lack manner when it comes to customer service. Check out philippines PLDT. and see how worst customer service we have
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:00:32 PM

Wow? Really? I hope this happen, because most of ISP that we have here sucks. They gave a service that's very overpice and the service does cost only 40% of what they offer. They even lack manner when it comes to customer service. Check out philippines PLDT. and see how worst customer service we have
Third world countries are an extreme growing market as these countries are very populated.

It's an attempt to gain more users which is actually a very smart move.

Facebook was also planning to do such a thing to gain more users than they already have.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:11:25 AM

No the bitcoin will not get used by everyone, I really have no doubt about the fact that is not gonna get used by almost everyone.
Its simply just not possible these days and also not in the future with the other currency's.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:25:34 AM

No the bitcoin will not get used by everyone, I really have no doubt about the fact that is not gonna get used by almost everyone.
Its simply just not possible these days and also not in the future with the other currency's.

Its indeed also not reachable, there still will be other currency's way bigger than the bitcoin can they will keep winning again and again from the bitcoin in popularity.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:32:37 AM

Bitcoin will never surpass fiat as long as bitcoin is priced in fiat it will remain dependent on it. It will definitely be used by a lot of people but probably not by everyone.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:07:12 AM

The year 2022 is too soon for bitcoin to have any widespread use.  There will be less that 1% of people in the world using bitcoin well after 2022.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:27:01 AM

I somehow have the thought that bitcoin will still stay though as an underground currency. And we will pay with credits or something similar. Of course controlled by a state or something. Normal people will adopt it more than bitcoin.

Though I wonder if you should not put 10 years on top then.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:26:55 AM

If eveyone understand about Internet, it will happen but that is need more time than in 2022
You know Internet users is huge even small children have joined the internet ? so I think more than 70% of the world community of internet users. may only oldman who are still blind to the technology. but that was not a problem.
but bitcoin has not been popular until now?
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:44:10 AM

You know Internet users is huge even small children have joined the internet ? so I think more than 70% of the world community of internet users. may only oldman who are still blind to the technology. but that was not a problem.
Because of the internet everything is possible, majority of the people in the world now already uses internet because it is fast and secure. In the future people will see the value of bitcoins and they will start integrating it in their business and we can see a progressive community.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:49:35 AM

Because of the internet everything is possible, majority of the people in the world now already uses internet because it is fast and secure. In the future people will see the value of bitcoins and they will start integrating it in their business and we can see a progressive community.
People not only use the internet because it is fast and secure; they also use it because of all the knowledge and opportunities that are available on there. Bitcoin is becoming one of the drivers of this change, as we can see in another thread that talks about how a large portion of the most Bitcoin-growth oriented countries are part of the developing world.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:07:57 AM

Changing times and fast paced technologies are slowly influencing the ways we do our day to day transactions. Even third world countries are being introduced to BTC, though at a slower pace. It might take more than 6 years before something like mass adoption in far away places take place. People living in remote areas would find it challenging to adapt to changes because of logistical problems and infrastracture limitations.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:19:16 AM

Im not a fortune teller.. but maybe it will happen in 2022 because some country are accepting bitcoin as payment in many stores like in brazil.. and also here in my country is nearly some stores are accepting bitcoin as payment..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: