Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret  (Read 153759 times)
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:02:31 PM

Just voted on C-Cex. And why am I only the fourth to do so? Huh
c-cex voting requires a positive balance so i haven't gotten around to sending money to it.

We will make sure the balance is positive so that Newbium gets added.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:06:49 PM

Do you receive my PM, I send message to Yobit?Sorry I ask ,because I not get any answer from you   Wink

Yes, confirmed.  

Thank you
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

I'm curious. What exactly is it that you see in this project that has so much promise?

For one, the crowdsale is not even finished yet we are launching.  We imagine good ROI for those who take advantage of this opportunity.
You really didn't answer my question. You can "imagine" as much as you'd like but what exactly is it that is going to make for a "good ROI" to those who invest. Talk is cheap and projections can be whatever you want to make them. How are you going to turn the crowdsale proceeds into ROI and what is the time frame? I also find it interesting that you're going to launch when you've only raised about 4% of your 600k fund raising goal. How does that make this project look "promising." Personally I see that as an issue or more people would be jumping in to invest.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:01:34 AM

You really didn't answer my question. You can "imagine" as much as you'd like but what exactly is it that is going to make for a "good ROI" to those who invest. Talk is cheap and projections can be whatever you want to make them. How are you going to turn the crowdsale proceeds into ROI and what is the time frame? I also find it interesting that you're going to launch when you've only raised about 4% of your 600k fund raising goal. How does that make this project look "promising." Personally I see that as an issue or more people would be jumping in to invest.

Our product is ready and we have not even finished our crowdsale nor started trading.  As you mentioned we are nowhere near our cap.  So it's safe to say that a lot of individuals in the cyptosphere have not put BTC into this crowdsale.

We shall release a viable and competitive product which will provide value to our users.  We plan to launch Newbium before the crowdsale is finished. 

Please test our Newbium beta at http://newbium.com/

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:57:03 PM

Please try our newly updated Newbium beta http://newbium.com

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

C-Cex & Yobit Listing Bounty:

Bounty 500,000 Newbium coins.

1) Yobit:

We are offering the above bounty which will be split between those who contact Yobit and remind them to add Newbium. We have already applied and provided all the details for them to list us.

Yobit bct thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.msg14860168#msg14860168

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

2) C-Cex.com

C-Cex exchange is also included....you just need to vote for C-Cex to add Newbium.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=newb

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:24:37 AM

One of the scrypts running in the background at the above URL
Do you mean this script? Read the code. The sole purpose is to pass on the affiliate referal parameter into the /crowdsale/ link.
The function is called at the bottom of the HTML page where the JS is included: http://www.newbium.com/ --> view frame source.

I understand doubts, I am careful myself. Knowledge is the way out. Please PM me geeky questions - I am happy to explain more of our tech.  And later we can post a summary publicly.

goes to an IP addy in Canada
Oops. IP addresses in Canada?

(if it's not a proxy)and not a website URL.
In this development phase, the system is distributed onto several servers, for historical reasons, and for easier administration. And the domain on yet another one. The crowdsale is not even finished, we are in the preview phase.

The final system will probably reside on one server, nginx reverse proxying all the subsystems. On the same server.

But only in the beginning. When traffic becomes too heavy, then it will have to live on several servers anyways. Even small companies can hardly keep all web systems on one machine.

Ummm.... I'll pass.
I'd think that'd be a pity. Someone with your knowledge can be a helpful addition to our new community here.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:59:49 AM

A sneak peak at social chat

altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:11:06 AM

Follow-up to this post of yesterday. For the whole post, see the DASH thread.
For you, I am extracting from it the ...

WOB explanations pt2

Let me motivate the summing scheme:

Imagine what a buy order means:
I am locking my BTC into the order - I cannot spend it anymore for ice cream, or helicopters.
Even if I hope to get DASH at a really low price - my order-locked BTC is not only showing
my "price hope" - but it is also showing the absolute amount of real money that I had been
willing to lock into orders.

Same for sell orders:
Transfering my DASH to an exchange is risky, I give up my property in exchange for an IOU.
And I declare that I want to sell them. Might be at a really high price only - but I show my
willingness to sell them, not using them to buy something, or fund projects, or save for my
children - but by offering them in a sell order.

And as both sides get totalled in the same way, we CAN actually compare them.
Or rather: We DO compare them ;-)

My own scepticism got smashed when I did cross-comparisons of different coins.
They do differ in this new WOB indicator, and they differ much. I suggest you start
observing it over time, for 3 very different coins - and you might find out that it will
help you to assess how "long-term realistic" the current price of a coin is, compared to
our quotient of totals of the (most of the) biggest, available order books world-wide.

I am querying 30+ exchanges! With our current
"bittrex bleutrade bter ccex exmo livecoin poloniex yobit" in BTC and 2 fiat currencies
- am I sampling enough of your field? [i.e. DASH]

Anecdote:
When I tried my simple base calculation for the first time, about 1.5 years ago, and
only with the orderbooks of poloniex ... I was surprised to see that LTC stayed totally
OB-balanced over a very long period of time - and with varying current prices.
As if the total order book volumes ("the whole market"), and the current marketprice
("the day traders") are well-coupled - at least for those "relaxed systems" with high
volume, and long past - like Litecoin. (Right now, the situation of LTC looks less rosy,
actually. But the better is the enemy of the good, I guess.)

I am interested to see which other knowledge our newbies & pros will be compiling
collectively - about all of the most advanced & really successful currencies ... once
our 8-steps system is complete. Read the whitepaper & medium blog if you want to.
And simply start using the beta already.

May it help your trading!

--> http://www.newbium.com/preview

Smiley

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:03:58 AM

I'm soooo looking forward to this!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:59:24 AM

C-Cex & Yobit Listing Bounty:

Bounty 500,000 Newbium coins.

1) Yobit:

We are offering the above bounty which will be split between those who contact Yobit and remind them to add Newbium. We have already applied and provided all the details for them to list us.

Yobit bct thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.msg14860168#msg14860168

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

2) C-Cex.com

C-Cex exchange is also included....you just need to vote for C-Cex to add Newbium.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=newb

Great, I will get onto this today and also start sending tweets to both exchanges..I will send screenshot when I am done and will post all my tweets here for retweeting at the end of the day.   Smiley I lvoe what I see here and a finished product ALREADY, WOWZA!  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:08:57 AM

How can I check if everything went right and I bought some NEWB?

Do I receive a mail?
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:30:58 PM

How can I check if everything went right and I bought some NEWB?

Do I receive a mail?

You should be receiving your confirmation e-mail with your account & coin details.

Please recheck your inbox.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:54:17 PM

Follow-up to this post of yesterday. For the whole post, see the DASH thread.
For you, I am extracting from it the ...

WOB explanations pt2

Let me motivate the summing scheme:

Imagine what a buy order means:
I am locking my BTC into the order - I cannot spend it anymore for ice cream, or helicopters.
Even if I hope to get DASH at a really low price - my order-locked BTC is not only showing
my "price hope" - but it is also showing the absolute amount of real money that I had been
willing to lock into orders.

Same for sell orders:
Transfering my DASH to an exchange is risky, I give up my property in exchange for an IOU.
And I declare that I want to sell them. Might be at a really high price only - but I show my
willingness to sell them, not using them to buy something, or fund projects, or save for my
children - but by offering them in a sell order.

And as both sides get totalled in the same way, we CAN actually compare them.
Or rather: We DO compare them ;-)

My own scepticism got smashed when I did cross-comparisons of different coins.
They do differ in this new WOB indicator, and they differ much. I suggest you start
observing it over time, for 3 very different coins - and you might find out that it will
help you to assess how "long-term realistic" the current price of a coin is, compared to
our quotient of totals of the (most of the) biggest, available order books world-wide.

I am querying 30+ exchanges! With our current
"bittrex bleutrade bter ccex exmo livecoin poloniex yobit" in BTC and 2 fiat currencies
- am I sampling enough of your field? [i.e. DASH]

Anecdote:
When I tried my simple base calculation for the first time, about 1.5 years ago, and
only with the orderbooks of poloniex ... I was surprised to see that LTC stayed totally
OB-balanced over a very long period of time - and with varying current prices.
As if the total order book volumes ("the whole market"), and the current marketprice
("the day traders") are well-coupled - at least for those "relaxed systems" with high
volume, and long past - like Litecoin. (Right now, the situation of LTC looks less rosy,
actually. But the better is the enemy of the good, I guess.)

I am interested to see which other knowledge our newbies & pros will be compiling
collectively - about all of the most advanced & really successful currencies ... once
our 8-steps system is complete. Read the whitepaper & medium blog if you want to.
And simply start using the beta already.

May it help your trading!

--> http://www.newbium.com/preview

Smiley

Although we strive to build Newbium on simplicity & ease of use the above showcase the complexity of our visualizations.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:11:23 PM

Great, I will get onto this today and also start sending tweets to both exchanges..I will send screenshot when I am done and will post all my tweets here for retweeting at the end of the day.   Smiley I lvoe what I see here and a finished product ALREADY, WOWZA!  Smiley

Actually, it would be better if you could vote at C-Cex instead of Tweeting them.

Thanks.  Smiley

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:21:59 PM

UPDATE

The NXTTY to Newbium swap program will be extended till May 31st.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:07:39 PM

NXTTY to Newbium (NEWB) Swap Plan

1) 100,000,000 NXTTY representing 10% of the NXTTY coinbase will be swappable.

100,000,000 NXTTY for 1,000,000 Newbium (NEWB) Tokens.

Ratio - 100 : 1

So if you swap 100 NXTTY you will receive 1 Newbium (NEWB) token.

2) Current holders of NXTTY will be able to swap 20% of their NXTTY holding for Newbium.

3) Anyone who purchases NXTTY on an exchange from April 15 to  May 15th (UTC time - 00:00) will be eligible for 100% NXTTY -> Newbium (NEWB) swap.

NXTTY to Newbium Swap Process

There will be two ways in which you can swap your NXTTY, each will depend on where you currently hold your Nxttycoin.

1) If you are sending the Nxttycoin from your Nxt wallet, then please send the NXTTY you wish to swap to this Nxt address: NXT-WBW9-3KH5-ETZD-BU2V6

The swap ratio is 100 NXTTY for 1 Newbium (NEWB)

So if you send 100 NXTTY you will receive 1 Newbium (NEWB)

2) If you hold your NXTTY on Bter exchange.  Then please follow the below steps.

A) Withdraw the NXTTY you wish to swap to this Nxt address: NXT-WBW9-3KH5-ETZD-BU2V6

B) Send me a PM containing:

* The withdrawal transaction ID number for your withdrawal transaction to the swap account.
      * Your Bter NXTTY deposit account number
      * PM mail title - NXTTY to Newbium swap

Swap Timeframe:
We have decided to extend the NXTTY to Newbium swap till May 31th UTC time 23:59.

Swap Payout:
The Newbium (NEWB) will be sent once the crowdsale is finished.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:08:38 AM

I'm soooo looking forward to this!

Yes, we're working at full steam ahead.

altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

The affiliate system is ready to use, for those who have invested. Check out your investor page.

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

The affiliate system is ready to use, for those who have invested. Check out your investor page.

Good work on the affiliate system

█████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: