Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINFOG http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion SCAMERS DON'T DEPOSIT THEY SCAM  (Read 115 times)
physiomoon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

They scamed me 500€ , i sent and still didn't received anything it's been 3 days, stay faaaar away from them

i use bitblender also often and i never experienced such of scam
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Another sad tale of money gone and irrecoverable but scam accusations should be supported by evidence. Without proof, it's just another empty accusation.

You should have used that fine service on my signature. You would have seen your coins safely mixed and promptly paid to you after just a single confirmation.

If your claims are true, then you might want to first stay calm and try to understand what went wrong. Did you use the correct and genuine site? Have you contacted their support? Could it be the holidays? They might have suspended their services. Check. If it turns out you did lose your coins to a genuine mixer, then you deserve the community's thanks for exposing it. Small comfort, I know, but at least you helped by warning others here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: