Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eHASHER and CAN-ELECTRIC is DEFINITELY A SCAM!  (Read 1104 times)
loufiethecat (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 10:12:52 PM

eHASHER is DEFINATLEY a SCAM!!!!

I got an email back from Ari the real Can-electric and he denounces everything touting it fraud. DON'T BUY IT!!
  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

see here ...

Sent from my iPad... Loufie Churchill

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 6 February 2013 1:59:08 PM AEST
To: "Tee Cee" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FPGA and ASIC designers?

Hi Dear

this is fraud and we as can Electric have nothing to do with this website and their product
and we don't know who is doing this fraud

regards
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FPGA and ASIC designers?
Date: Sat, February 02, 2013 7:01 am
To: "Info@canelectric.ca" <Info@canelectric.ca>

To whom it may concern,

Can you confirm you are developing ASIC for Bitcoin mining hardware, and have taken on the BitcoinASIC orders? The BitcoinASIC website touts CAN-ELECTRIC as the new management, and a product called the eHasher is advertised... Poorly... Thus far. Your statement of full production and in-house assembly and delivery are impressive if this is all true but as with every other company there is no solid no proof, yet. What other public ASIC chips or FPGA's have you been involved with, where or what device can I see proof of your earlier unrelated work? If you do come through as quick as you say you can... Will you honor the pre-orders from BitcoinASIC that have stayed on board and not re-funded? If so will those orders need to pay more on top of the already paid amount?

I am a large investor who runs a security that is trying to incorporate ASIC BTC mining into it's contract and have funding to spend on real ASIC miners. Once I see machines arriving on doorsteps from them, I shall be ordering... But...

But you say a full display and proof session will be available before you even are taking orders... Interesting?!,, will test units be independently reviewed by people the BTC community can trust? If so and you are kosher, I look forward to ordering and purchasing from you.

Thank you for your time, I hope your customer relations reflects your mission.
Sincerely,

Sent from my iPad...
Loufie Churchill

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:16:01 PM

Good job. We've been discussing the same answer from Ari in the other bAsic threads for 2 days now.
loufiethecat (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 10:24:28 PM

Saw that, I thought it deserved a thread of its own to warn people straight up at a glance. Bloody you know whats!!! Angry

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
Scamshouters

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Are they really scam>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: