Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGet - Earn bitcoin with surveys, tasks, and videos  (Read 29703 times)
DirkBlik

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:00:44 AM

Network Propagation 0%

Network Propagation 0%

I think they have broke it. Smiley
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 06:17:17 AM

Our latest payment went out, and all pending transaction are now confirmed!

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
DirkBlik

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:54:13 AM

WooooHoooooooo

Radioloyalty at last. Smiley

Though i'd forgotten just how much Radioloyalty payments and captures suck , don't get to it quick enough and to wait ages for it again. Cheesy
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:14:54 AM

Payments are being made correctly?
DirkBlik

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:05:13 AM

Payments are being made correctly?

I never said they wasn't.  Wink

Just the amount they pay you and the time they give you to fill in the capture sucks.

If you are across the room it's like a mad dash before the capture disappears.   Grin
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:56:01 AM

I don't see how you're complaining about not getting paid enough on Bitcoinget.

You can get paid a lot more than any of those faucets.

One thing to note is that you need to build up reputation which means doing them slowly at the beginning. By building up your accuracy score you'll get a bigger payoff in the future. You also need to complete 100 test questions before you can level up. So that means for a week you'll just be checking occasionally and trying to get a task towards your goal.

But once you level up you'll have access to a ton of tasks that pay a lot more than faucets. It's still not a lot though. It's sort of a bonus that it's in Bitcoin for people who don't have access to Bitcoin.

Crowdflower is sort of the lowest paying crowdsourcing site but they are also the easiest to get into.

Oh yeah Bitcoinget also has surveys and stuff.

Here's a ref link if people are looking for one Bitcoinget (ref link)
DirkBlik

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:15:09 AM

When did i say anything about bitcoinget?

You seem to be imagining things as an excuse to post your bitcoinget referral so you are just making yourself look like a dishonest racketeer.

I on the other hand did mention Radioloyalty which has nothing to do with Bitcoinget and is widely complained about across all the PTC sites as a side comment, so how about you get your facts right and stop using peoples post to spam your referral?

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:26:49 PM

There are almost no paying jobs for newcomers who are not in USA. If you use a proxy, you lose your badges Sad

I understand that the "do not use proxy" warning is in the terms, but most of us do not read the terms, and I had more than a thousand task completed (rank 3 badge) which I lost, and I think is for this reason.

I think it does not make much sense to put so many test questions if you will be downgraded anyway just for not being from USA. If you can pass the so many test questions, it stands  to reason that you are able to complete the task correctly, regardless what country you are in.

Some surveys, etc. are only for USA, that is ok. But there are many many tasks that are not surveys, just regular jobs, and they have many test questions. I think it is not wise really to block users from other countries that are able to do those jobs correctly.

chriswen

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

When did i say anything about bitcoinget?

You seem to be imagining things as an excuse to post your bitcoinget referral so you are just making yourself look like a dishonest racketeer.

I on the other hand did mention Radioloyalty which has nothing to do with Bitcoinget and is widely complained about across all the PTC sites as a side comment, so how about you get your facts right and stop using peoples post to spam your referral?

I was referring to Melisande.

Anyways I wanted to write some info for other people.
DirkBlik

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:12:30 PM

Quote helps Smiley
chriswen

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

There are almost no paying jobs for newcomers who are not in USA. If you use a proxy, you lose your badges Sad

I understand that the "do not use proxy" warning is in the terms, but most of us do not read the terms, and I had more than a thousand task completed (rank 3 badge) which I lost, and I think is for this reason.

I think it does not make much sense to put so many test questions if you will be downgraded anyway just for not being from USA. If you can pass the so many test questions, it stands  to reason that you are able to complete the task correctly, regardless what country you are in.

Some surveys, etc. are only for USA, that is ok. But there are many many tasks that are not surveys, just regular jobs, and they have many test questions. I think it is not wise really to block users from other countries that are able to do those jobs correctly.

Yes at the start it's really hard to find jobs but you just need to wait to get level 3.

They have more than enough people working for them too. If you use a proxy it's your own risk.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:19:23 PM

I'll probably be doing a little bit of this!
You should have a Table with payment ammounts for each job
chriswen

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:35:07 PM

You can sort of do this on the crowdflower dashboard. It'll show how many tasks you completed for each job
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:46:06 PM

You can sort of do this on the crowdflower dashboard. It'll show how many tasks you completed for each job

there's very few jobs... in fact there's no jobs available for new members...
how can newmember have access to jobs?
chriswen

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:18:57 PM

Keep waiting, check often. And when you see a job do it carefully. It takes awhile but eventually you get 100 test questions answered.
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:17:50 PM

CrowdFlower is aware that there hasn't been enough jobs available for new members, and they have plans for fixing it in September with an "entrance exams" feature: http://crowdflowercommunity.tumblr.com/post/123562758255/entrance-exam-coming-september-2015

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

This!

That's been bugging me too, maybe it would be good to add some info about the earnings in the first post?

DirkBlik

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:35:26 PM

Bitcoin has dropped and is worth less but the survey payments have stayed the same?

Huh
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:55:44 AM

Bitcoin has dropped and is worth less but the survey payments have stayed the same?

Huh

Bitcoin will dropp low and low,but will be up soon.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
bitcoinget (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 05:47:41 AM

Huh

We're keeping an eye on the price. If it the price stays or drops, we'll definitely increase the rates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: