Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation  (Read 110925 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:11:00 AM

Update:

I heard back from cryptopia support and they said they require 100,000 confirmations for fedora coins due to the hardforking issues.
Their website also shows that fedora is sha256 algo.  Is this true?  Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myc066

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Update:

I heard back from cryptopia support and they said they require 100,000 confirmations for fedora coins due to the hardforking issues.
cryptopia can not receive your tips,Because they use old wallet,If they update wallet,They can receive,You must contact cryptopia
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:32:33 AM

Update:

cryptopia can not receive your tips,Because they use old wallet,If they update wallet,They can receive,You must contact cryptopia

myc066,
+1
cryptopia has been contacted I hope they update their wallet. 

myc066

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:38:07 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 05:50:29 AM by myc066

psychodad.

so - do we want to formally request donations to buy our way onto Yobit.net

I think it would be a great thing - Yobit gets a lot of eyeballs and volume.

Cryptopia said they lost 60mio coins on one of the last attacks and they will not re-enable TIPS. No reply yet from Blockexplorers.

So let's try to get on Yobit. What would you aim for (0.1 or 0.5) ?

Cryptopia update wallet and open exchange ,Community donate 60mio coin,Cryptopia agree?It can resolve cryptopia lost coins

If no windows,More users can not withdraw tips
The threade [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation ,Need edit,If not ,More users will upload old wallet.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:47:24 AM

psychodad.

Cryptopia said they lost 60mio coins on one of the last attacks and they will not re-enable TIPS. No reply yet from Blockexplorers.

Cryptopia update wallet and open exchange ,Community donate 60mio coin,Cryptopia agree?It can resolve cryptopia lost coins

I just gave them the message.  If they update wallet and open exchange we give them 60M fedoras.  And they respond very quick usually.  I also included a link to this page of this thread to help them find the new wallet faster.  I should have linked the actual page with the wallet however,  anyway I will post back about their reply.

myc066

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

psychodad.

I just gave them the message.  If they update wallet and open exchange we give them 60M fedoras.  And they respond very quick usually.  I also included a link to this page of this thread to help them find the new wallet faster.  I should have linked the actual page with the wallet however,  anyway I will post back about their reply.
It is link https://github.com/fedoracoin-dev/fedoracoin ,No window wallet yet ,Still wait DEV upload
Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:51:46 AM

Ok so I just bought a few million tips from hellion on nova exchange.  
Then last night I try to send some of them to Cryptopia wallet and they dissappeared from nova wallet and never appeared at the cryptopia wallet.  No transaction pending or anything.  Can someone please tell me what is going on?  Did I buy bogus tips from Hellion on Nova.  Someone said it is safe then what happened?  Is there a block explorer.  I am asking cryptopia these questions too.   Help!

txid:  6f08e11c6f55b2cf881e29e2adcdfbc776fa105c84cf6a7f6534af96b44f078a

it shows as confirmed

Research zapwallettxes on Google.

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

Ok so I just bought a few million tips from hellion on nova exchange.  
Then last night I try to send some of them to Cryptopia wallet and they dissappeared from nova wallet and never appeared at the cryptopia wallet.  No transaction pending or anything.  Can someone please tell me what is going on?  Did I buy bogus tips from Hellion on Nova.  Someone said it is safe then what happened?  Is there a block explorer.  I am asking cryptopia these questions too.   Help!

txid:  6f08e11c6f55b2cf881e29e2adcdfbc776fa105c84cf6a7f6534af96b44f078a

it shows as confirmed

Research zapwallettxes on Google.

That won't help. The tx is confirmed on the correct chain but Cryptopia is sitting on the fork and refuses to update since one of the forks lost them ~60mio. They have clearly stated they won't update, which is understandeable to a certain degree. What is not understandeable is that they allow people still to deposit when the market is closed. Pretty naughty.

If you updated to the new wallet, please DO NOT DEPOSIT TO CRYPTOPIA OR BTER. Novaexchange is the only exchange running the current wallet and Alcurex is considering it.

seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

I look at your actions and am shocked: first it was necessary to harmonize with the leading stock exchange, and now can only sell at a stock exchange, on which no one this coin lift is not in the price, in fact, newcomers to this exchange it can be misleading and they will consider scam nova. Bter will not add a new wallet, because For several days, the old plug them are coins. Try again to create a new wallet, but it has already been agreed with bter.
myc066

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:34:10 PM

I look at your actions and am shocked: first it was necessary to harmonize with the leading stock exchange, and now can only sell at a stock exchange, on which no one this coin lift is not in the price, in fact, newcomers to this exchange it can be misleading and they will consider scam nova. Bter will not add a new wallet, because For several days, the old plug them are coins. Try again to create a new wallet, but it has already been agreed with bter.
You do not know what's happened in last 2 month,We had to update tips.The old tips belong to one people,Mined all tips,Attack tip network,Except bter,All exchanges lost tips during attack .This is why?
myc066

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:50:48 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 01:01:57 PM by myc066

TIPS INFO

Fedoracoin are a digitally based cryptocurrency similar to other digital currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin. Fedoracoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, meaning it uses public-key cryptography which operates on a decentralized network of computers. When a user pays with Fedoracoin, they request that a public log of transactions, known as the blockchain, updates itself with the new ownership of the coins. These transactions are securely conducted and verified by this decentralized network of computers across the world.

Fedoracoin is based on Dogecoin with parts from StableCoin. This means that it processes transactions more quickly, more fedoracoins will be created, and they can be mined, or created, more efficiently by CPUs and GPUs rather than specialized equipment.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Join us right now!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TIPS EXCHANGES

Alcurex
••••••••••••••••••

Novaexchange
••••••••••••••••••
[/center]

TIPS WALLETS

* Click here or on this image to download the current blockchain. This avoids a synchronization time too long. After download copy the file to the destination directory of fedoracoin wallet.

TIPS STATEMENT

On the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin.
We are doing everything we can to prevent scammers to act against members and interests Fedoracoin community.
The original TIPS/Fedoracoin source code use since the begin scrypt algorithm only. If you have any questions about this subject, contact us.
[/td]
[td]             [/td]
[td]
TIPS SPECIFICATIONS

Algorithm : Scrypt
Max coins : 500,000,000,000
Block time : 60 seconds
Difficulty retarget : 10 minutes  
KGW algorythm : Yes
Premine : 3 blocks as test

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Click here to see Github source code
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TIPS REWARDS

Number of blocks
••••••••••••••••••••••••
0 - 51,999
52,000 - 103,999
104,000 - 207,999
208,000 - 415,999
416,000 - 831,999
832,000 - 1,663,999  
+1,664,000

Reward block
••••••••••••••••••••
0-5,000,000 TIPS
0-2,500,000 TIPS
0-1,250,000 TIPS
0-625,000 TIPS
0-312,500 TIPS
0-156,250 TIPS
50,000 TIPS

TIPS NODES

addnode=157.161.128.55
addnode=162.243.210.240
addnode=5.255.66.44
addnode=121.41.6.161
addnode=87.98.182.171
addnode=195.169.203.83
addnode=75.175.72.22
addnode=83.217.145.16

TIPS EXPLORERS

TIPS POOLS

fedora.poolto.be          SmarterHash
Multipool.us                Cryptopia
bitcoinpool.us
hash-to-coins.com
www.mining-dutch.nl

[/td][/tr][/table]

Last updated @ May 28, 2016, 06:59:19 AM

We need change wallet upload link.Github source code link ,Exchange link,Need new thread,
testbug ,Please update the page
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:42:50 PM

Do you say Nova exchange is a scam?  Why you say this?  They treated me good and fair.   

Cryptopia is taking a longer time than usual to answer my support ticket.  This could be a good sign that they are considering.  Plus it is the holiday today for some people. 

Yes some please update the ANN or if not possible let's make the new thread so this will not confuse the new people

seedooroff

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

You do not know what's happened in last 2 month,We had to update tips.The old tips belong to one people,Mined all tips,Attack tip network,Except bter,All exchanges lost tips during attack .This is why?

I will not deny bter involvement in the incident. But btryt not set the purse, and the network has to restart, which he is now will suffer losses? It is the leading Exchange can dictate the terms. Yes, in a purse changes are important, but also need to take into account factors that affect not just a bunch of miners, but also exchanges (especially for the largest of the coin)
seedooroff

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:31:02 PM

Do you say Nova exchange is a scam?  Why you say this?  They treated me good and fair.   

Cryptopia is taking a longer time than usual to answer my support ticket.  This could be a good sign that they are considering.  Plus it is the holiday today for some people. 

Yes some please update the ANN or if not possible let's make the new thread so this will not confuse the new people
re-read the text carefully, I'm talking about, so that people can decide.

P.S. I did not use it and did not study, so I can not give any statements that are not based on any facts.
myc066

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:31:54 PM

I will not deny bter involvement in the incident. But btryt not set the purse, and the network has to restart, which he is now will suffer losses? It is the leading Exchange can dictate the terms. Yes, in a purse changes are important, but also need to take into account factors that affect not just a bunch of miners, but also exchanges (especially for the largest of the coin)

Notice bter many times,No any answer,He lost 7000 btc 3 years ago,Bter do not agree any update,Then he can sell mined tips,If any update,He will get  many update coin .Earn fees is hard,It is best choice for bter
Old tip is dead,This is unrelated to update,Please do not discuss .
seedooroff

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:00:12 AM

Notice bter many times,No any answer,He lost 7000 btc 3 years ago,Bter do not agree any update,Then he can sell mined tips,If any update,He will get  many update coin .Earn fees is hard,It is best choice for bter
Well what can I say? .. Coin prospects without the support of China's dubious) But without wallet upgrade, too)
myc066

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:16:18 AM

Well what can I say? .. Coin prospects without the support of China's dubious) But without wallet upgrade, too)
Who say "Coin prospects without the support of China's dubious",I know many Chinese will buy update coin and sell dead coin on bter.
If you want window wallet ,Please donate to DEV Ahmed,You can find address on community

Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:11:14 AM

Old TiPS is dead only after the fork.  A new Windows wallet is in the works and should be available shortly.

I tried my best to compile a Windows wallet and failed - I'm not a programmer.  We'll just have to wait a while longer.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:35:15 AM

This is seriously confusing.  Which wallet is in sync with the explorer and the "new" chain?
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:36:25 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:21:53 PM by psycodad

This is seriously confusing.  Which wallet is in sync with the explorer and the "new" chain?

I concede it got a bit of a mess lately but that's completely owned to unlucky circumstances. I understand testbug who maintains the OP has serious health conditions and therefor couldn't yet update OP and the block explorer at http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001.
I offered him to update the above BE but haven't heard back yet which I sincerely hope that is not a bad sign and just wish him to get well soon!

Nonetheless if there is no news from him, there needs to be a new ANN so that people don't get fooled into using the wrong github link and outdated windows wallet. I'd say lets wait until we have the windows wallet, hopefully this week. By then either this OP should be updated or a new one created and the board mods should be asked to lock this one with the last post being a link to the new one.
Maybe then a new OP should be maintained by a special role account to which more than one person has access.

What do others think about it?

For the time being, here are the current links:

Current Github sources: https://github.com/fedoracoin-dev/fedoracoin
Current BE: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tips/ https://tipsbe.netcraft.ch/
Exchanges with updated wallet: http://novaexchange.com/
As far as I am aware all pools listed in the OP that still have TIPS listed have updated already.

P.S.: Regarding windows wallet: each small donation to Ahmed certainly speeds up things...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: