Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crpytopay has issue when making a transaction for an order!!  (Read 258 times)
unamed000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:20:08 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 01:40:00 PM by unamed000

SOLVED. from Hashflare.io, they told me that they already received the payment Smiley.

So it's good for me now. But please cryptopay. You need to be better at support people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys.

Today, when i'm invest my money forming page Hashflare.io for ETC, i sent about 0.8474 for them.

When the transaction start, it redirect me to Cryptopay to make an transaction like this:

http://imgur.com/KPDpzXe
(i just save and go to the link and now it seem like that, the valid 8 hours actually some errors, i think it's actually -8hours)

And here is my transaction proof:
http://imgur.com/a/Rs92L

But still, the transaction is not done! When i return back to the page and press Pay 0.84.... button on the transaction site, nothing happened.
There is no confirm message or things like error message.

But of course, my transaction with Hashflaire.io is timeout. Though my bitcoin already gone.
I've contacted cryptopay_support on this forum but he's not answered yet. Same as the support on the email: support@cryptopay.me.

I don't think they are scammers, i think this is a technical issue. But the support is not good. I wait an entire day for their answer but nothing.  Undecided
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamed000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

from Hashflare.io, they told me that they already received the payment Smiley.

So it's good for me now. But please cryptopay. You need to be better at support people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: