Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ESCROW SERVICE  (Read 487 times)
fausto (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:30:16 AM

Hello guys!

I'm trying to improve my rating on my Bitrated account, being that said, I'm offering free escrow service and only 1% in case dispute is made (to what I know this is very rare).

This is my profile:
https://www.bitrated.com/monsitek
There are the rules and you can see how many of my accounts are linked, I'm trying to implement a trustworthy service!

Please feel free to contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:45:53 AM

You got no solid reputation in here and your bitrated account has 0 vouches & review.

this makes you untrustworthy to hold any amount of money or collateral

You don't pay enough.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:50:18 AM

Good solid accounts listing you have at BitRated. However ... no one will be interested in a paid escrow service by a newbie member of this forums - even if you account was created 4 years ago.

I'd suggest you to post in this forums often and build up your reputation first. If you were to post once every month at Bitcointalk for the past four years, you would now be a 'somewhat' trusted Hero or maybe even Legendary member here. However that is not the case ...

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:51:54 AM

Newbie members don't get to offer this escrow service thing mainly becase your account is a throw away account. Your account here is not worth anything an you don't even have any reputation yet so why would anyone trust you and use you as an escrow, what is more is you are offering it for free.
I don't think tht third party site will help prove your trustworthiness either.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:52:52 AM

his btctalk account password was recently changed and the bitrated account was created 5 hrs ago..

Very Very Shady.

You don't pay enough.
fausto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:55:14 AM

Good solid accounts listing you have at BitRated. However ... no one will be interested in a paid escrow service by a newbie member of this forums - even if you account was created 4 years ago.

I'd suggest you to post in this forums often and build up your reputation first. If you were to post once every month at Bitcointalk for the past four years, you would now be a 'somewhat' trusted Hero or maybe even Legendary member here. However that is not the case ...

it is paid only if arbitration is needed, otherwise is free.

And yes, I'm new, but I need to start somewhere, right?

novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:57:35 AM

Well his gutsy though. But since when it comes to one of the things that are counted to be used as basis in if it could be trusted is the RANK here at BCT well theres no way a user will use you as an escrow to hold money/collateral. Even if its free,i mean as what the other replies above me its most likely to be a shady deal. No offense. Smiley But everyones gonna start somewhere right.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:01:42 AM

yes you need to start somewhere but not like this one, prove you are trustworthy first by making trades here in the forum and get positive feedback if you deserve it then you can start your service.
fausto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:05:43 AM

his btctalk account password was recently changed and the bitrated account was created 5 hrs ago..

Very Very Shady.

You are right...

However, with only 5 hours of being created I have better rating than other accounts way older.Reason? My linked accounts, at least you can see all my linked accounts (facebook, linkedin, etc.). Yes, they could be fake, but if you are a thorough investigator like you are trying to show, you can see that my LinkedIn goes waaaay back plus being employed on one of the top analytics companies on the globe.

But anyways, feel free to use the service if you wish, otherwise, have a nice day!

Thanks!
oksana28

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

OP is it your Real account or a bought One? I also think that you have no trusted feedback to back upon.
fausto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:12:21 AM

yes you need to start somewhere but not like this one, prove you are trustworthy first by making trades here in the forum and get positive feedback if you deserve it then you can start your service.

deserve it? WOW, I thought this was a forum where anyone was able to post their services, but it was up to the person to decide to do business or not.

I did not know that there was some kind of metric to go by and evaluate if I'm worthy to have my service or not.

Shame on me...

Have a nice day
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:15:24 AM

Sorry man but this forum has had so many scammers pop in that theyre not gonna trust you with any money on a new acct. Thats just the way it is. You can offer your service all you want but noone will use it. You build a reputation and grow your trust and in a year or 2 ppl will possibly trust you but anything before that is a laugh

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fausto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:19:08 AM

OP is it your Real account or a bought One? I also think that you have no trusted feedback to back upon.

All of them are my accounts (this one, bitrated, localbitcoins, etc.).

I created this one waaaaaay back when I was still in Mexico (right now I'm in the States), so I just didn't care about it, but know that bitcoin is going a little bit more mainstream, well, I decided to give a try and try to make some reputation (and why not, some money), offering some kind of service.

Thanks oksana28, at least you are not bossy as the other guys, really appreciated.

Have a nice day!
fausto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:26:21 AM

Sorry man but this forum has had so many scammers pop in that theyre not gonna trust you with any money on a new acct. Thats just the way it is. You can offer your service all you want but noone will use it. You build a reputation and grow your trust and in a year or 2 ppl will possibly trust you but anything before that is a laugh

You sir, deserve a cookie.

Thanks for the comments, I will just keep participating and see how this goes.

Have a nice day!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:42:59 AM

deserve it? WOW, I thought this was a forum where anyone was able to post their services, but it was up to the person to decide to do business or not.

I did not know that there was some kind of metric to go by and evaluate if I'm worthy to have my service or not.

Shame on me...

Have a nice day

I think you misunderstood what he meant; I don't think he meant any disrespect. I'm sure that you are more than capable than providing an escrow service, but I think what mark coins meant was that you are only a newbie; most escrows are hero member or legendaries, and even then, some of them turned out to scam, providing fake escrow services, or running with the money.

However, I wish you good luck on finding someone who will use your services!
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:37:31 AM

It's not that you are not allowed to post a escrow service here.
Because you are

But no one is going to use it because your account is to new to the forum and has no trust yet.
but what you offer is up to you.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:43:17 AM

This forum have enough escrows to cover the daily transaction and there are other high ranking forum members here with good reputation that can also act as escrow. I would say if your want to be an escrow, start from Grade 1 until you Graduate. You can't say I want to be a lawyer now and yet you are still your third grade. No one will hire your services. Peace!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: