Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Gambling Project (Seeking Investors)  (Read 1309 times)
Alanay (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:53:07 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 11:07:38 PM by Alanay

Hey,

I'm starting a Bitcoin gambling product. I'ts already in development with new features being thought up every day.

Today though, I'm looking for investors to help me create this. The money will go towards hosting, the bankroll and a professional back-end developer.

So, how does it work? Let me explain:

There will be a number range and any of the two numbers can be from 1-100. So it could land on 1-50 or it could land on 10-20.

The player will bet on whether the range of numbers will consist of more even numbers, more odd numbers or if it will contain any prime numbers. I'm thinking of also adding the possibility to let the user guess a number within the range for a higher payout.

The website itself will include the number range, other players wins and losses and a chat box for interaction with the players and staff.

The number range will more than likely be presented on a graph, the X axis showing the number range, and the Y axis showing the likelihood you will be rewarded. I may change the Y axis to the amount of time in seconds since the number ranger has been counting.

Betting there will either be more even or odd numbers will give the player a 150% payout (subject to change) and betting it will contain at least 1 prime number will give the player a 250% payout.

The Bitcoin will be displayed in Bits.

How will you keep us (the investors) updated? Through multiple ways:

I will constantly be giving you new updates on the site theme through a web-pen hosting site.

I will inform you of any new features that my be implemented or taken away.

You will get a say in the direction of the company.

You can talk to me through e-mail, text messaging, Skype and Discord.

What have you got so far? Enough to be excited about this project:

I have multiple themes we can decide on.

I have an investor who runs a very popular Bitcoin gambling site ready to invest once I have a functional prototype.

I have a name for the site I'm willing to reveal to any investor (not publicly because I have not purchased a domain yet).

So, how much do you need to create this? This much:

I would need just as little as £2,000 to kick-start this project enough to complete it before the end of summer.

How exactly will my money be invested? This is how:

£250 will go towards the domain and initial hosting fees. (Why so much?: The chatbox and logs of wins and losses will take up a lot of space in a short amount of time)

Up to £1,000 will go towards a professional back-end developer who can really commit themselves to the project.

£500 will go towards the initial bank roll (this can be paid in BTC).

£250 will go towards anything else that comes up along the way and possibly towards creating a legitimate company eventually.

How can I contact you regarding this? Here:

E-mail: alanay@protonmail.com

PM me here on bitcointalk

* Investors will be given a % of the profit until their investment has been tripled. The hired back-end developer will continuously receive a 5% profit every month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

Just read it.

Actually, it can be... well... an interesting project. It would be amazing if you could prepare a little pre-alpha-ish website so the investors can get the grasp of the game easily.

£500 for hosting is too much, which provider is it?
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:02:48 PM

So what exactly would you want investors to invest in? If the project itself would be carried out by yourself, there's not much else to spend money on. Hosting is extremely cheap, SSL isn't exactly necessary, domains can be found easily in the 10-150$ range.
I would agree that you would have to release a little alpha version to attract and maybe make investors understand better.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:05:16 PM

Just read it.

Actually, it can be... well... an interesting project. It would be amazing if you could prepare a little pre-alpha-ish website so the investors can get the grasp of the game easily.

£500 for hosting is too much, which provider is it?

Hello, I've halved that now after some consideration.

I will explain why it's £250. The amount of logs of that chat-box, the wins/losses and the transactions will take up a large amount of room. Also, if there's any left over I can put it towards the security and maintenance of the website.

So what exactly would you want investors to invest in? If the project itself would be carried out by yourself, there's not much else to spend money on. Hosting is extremely cheap, SSL isn't exactly necessary, domains can be found easily in the 10-150$ range.
I would agree that you would have to release a little alpha version to attract and maybe make investors understand better.

I have very little experience in back-end development and so am unable to create even a small functioning prototype just yet. That's why most of the money invested will go towards a good back-end developer who is interested in the project and wants to see it go far.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:57:51 AM

The investors would want to see the blueprint of the game.Your idea seems feasible.Matter of fact, you will end up spending more money in advertising/promotion and SEO than the actual development of the project,which doubles your investment needs.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:23:10 PM

The investors would want to see the blueprint of the game.Your idea seems feasible.Matter of fact, you will end up spending more money in advertising/promotion and SEO than the actual development of the project,which doubles your investment needs.

Hello, thank you for your comment.

My plan for marketing will mostly be paid ads on popular forums where users are actively spending time gambling their bitcoin and looking for methods to do better. So we'll target that audience for sure, and I have a lot of friends who would be willing to test the game and put in a good word. Not to mention, it will be posted on this very forum for some attraction. Cheesy

I will have to pay some more to get a good ranking on Google though, and I'll search what SEO is the next popular for people who use Bitcoin and try get a good ranking their too. The name though is very easy to remember, I'm excited to share it but I need to buy the domain first. I may just do that soon with my own money and then upgrade the hosting package later on.

ToasterOG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:09:41 PM

Does sound very interesting, but sadly can't invest any money as it's somewhere else. Will keep this in mind for the future.   Cheesy
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:11:48 PM

Does sound very interesting, but sadly can't invest any money as it's somewhere else. Will keep this in mind for the future.   Cheesy

Thank you for your interest in the project. I have 4 potential developers already. One of which has had 30+ years of experience. And another 2 have worked on Bitcoin gambling games in the recent past. We have almost finished all the math and payout side of the game. Next we will be creating some JS code to run some simulations of the game. Please email me here if you have any more questions: alanay@protonmail.com

Coinstir

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:00:05 AM

This feels way too early to invest in. Not to mention, the numbers look way off. Idea isn't worth investing in either
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:16:29 AM

Thank you for your interest in the project. I have 4 potential developers already. One of which has had 30+ years of experience. And another 2 have worked on uᴉoɔʇᴉq gambling games in the recent past. We have almost finished all the math and payout side of the game. Next we will be creating some JS code to run some simulations of the game. Please email me here if you have any more questions: alanay@protonmail.com
this might be a good investment for a long term goal if all the stated above will come true
but it is still big investment and risky for a new one to develop this said project I'll
be checking back for more info about your plan mate be planning for your long term
goal thank you for giving us opportunity.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:39:27 PM

If you have already investor, then you can negotiate onceagain and start the project. For serious investor prototype expenses is nothing.  Grin
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:54:18 PM

If you're doing poker I already have an AAA grade solution done and tested. In fact a lot of people do some already have them live..

The market is so saturated I couldn't sale my solution for $1,000 bucks and it's written in audited C++ and HTML5.. Mine also has a built in tumbler and support for Zerocoin.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

I believe you can locate more investors at the services forum section of BitcoinTalk. Not quite certain, but I am aware that that forum is slightly more popular where you will indefinitely get more responses.

Good luck to you and your endeavor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: