Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Browser that will pay BTC  (Read 3438 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:58:06 AM

This is actually a really good idea, I'm even more impressed that it came from a former CEO of Mozilla and that it will be privacy focussed.

Yep they promised that there will be a lot less tracking going on, and you can opt out of the ads platform anytime you like.

How can we do this? Please guide us on how to earn bitcoin when just installing an ads and earning from it. How much can i earn per hour? or per click ads?

Not sure if that function is live now, as far as I remember large publishers are suing Brave for 'replacing publisher ads with their own.'

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

The problem with this approach is that users will accrue to a very small amount, mere pennies. Now, if people can put themselves price for their views as to the Exchange, then the market would be and it would be fair.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:10:29 AM

The problem with this approach is that users will accrue to a very small amount, mere pennies. Now, if people can put themselves price for their views as to the Exchange, then the market would be and it would be fair.

I think it's no problem, they can give the most appropriate pay what was promised. Because sometimes there's also that gives this kind of agreement, but ultimately they commit fraud (not paying). I support those who give something that is good enough for the sake of the progress of the Bitcoin and famous more people about bitcoin
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:16:17 AM

I could not open the link you provided, what must I do to be able to access the link you gave me?
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:18:31 AM

They will pay bitcoins for watching adds? That is already implemented in the existing browsers by the third party services.I'm unable to open the link ,SSL error.

Your system time is probably wrong. Change it to your local time and you will be able to open the website.

I think the idea of paying browser is good but only to newbies. This is a different form of faucet which will pay very very less. Those who want to start with bitcoin, can be beneficial for them. Otherwise it is better to stick to your good old chrome and opera.

Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:21:35 AM

Instead of Adblock you get more ads? Or can I use this with Adblock, so I only see advertisements that I earn from?
As for my knowledge, once you register that link, you just click those ads you've done just watch the ads and how many minutes, after that she enters into account the amount of ads you've watched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: