Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin site making $4k monthly for sale - 9 days left  (Read 1766 times)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:43:22 AM

You'll need to prove income to get more interested buyers. Seems like a lot for this website.

The OP did "prove it", he also forgot to mention though that this site shouldn't qualify for google ads because it rewards users to visit it (thats why most faucets don't have google ads, because the site gets banned). That leaves you with Bitcoin advertising companies... Which traditionally do not make content producers much money.

Whoever wants to spend $5k++ on a faucet is a fool. You could have a similar site built for a few hundred bucks at most, and you would get instant traffic (much of which is "cheap" traffic for advertisers) because of FaucetBox and all of the faucet rotators.

How did he prove it?
It's impossible to earn 4k$ everymonth with a faucet only from adds. Getting 1000$ of income is already extremely hard!!!

He posted a video on Flippa + did their verified adsense thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:36:15 AM

I would stay away from this. From flippa: "HitPxl becomes quickly one of most popular sites in Bitcoin world and people visiting out site every day"

Strange considering that I don't know a single person in the space that has even heard of your site (I asked people). Have a feeling this won't go well for the buyer.

Exactly.
And nobody sells a 4k$ income. You can put someone to manage it. You'll still get the profit...

Or if you want to sell it you ask at least 50k$, you don't accept prices like 5k$...

Yeah but @donaldbitcoin could have the RESERVE set at $500,000 for all we know.

So he gets this site some additional exposure for the price of the flippa listing fee, and a chance to score a lottery priced sale in the process.

It's actually a smart move from a "marketing" standpoint as well. Even MORE people now know about the site because of this flippa auction and who knows how much ADDITIONAL Adsense revenue he has picked up from just posting this site for sale. Well played @donaldbitcoin Well Played! :-)

BUT... Something about the site stats doesn't quite add up IMO, and the buyer could wind up having some serious "buyer remorse" :-)

This is a great point! but In the OP defense if he gets 20-30k he profits
a lot on 3 months of work.  Also to state that it makes 4k when the site
has only been around a couple months is tough. It made 4k one month but
if it made 4k a month every month for a couple years he prob wouldnt sell it

so he is just trying to hit some profit and move on most likely and start his next
site to build up quickly and sell.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:03:21 PM

Well he is asking just 48000 to sell the website,i didnt know as well this website,i joined and isnt bad,the design is good ,but he is using mario pictures,as i know you cant use this pictures without license ,you may get processed ,soo maybe an hidden information missing.I believe as well he trying to sell that one and will make a new one and sell,soo he can really boost his portfolio,did you imagine 3 in 3 months be able to sell a website for 20k im saying that some people may ending offering that,but looks like people wanna recover fast the investment as the bid achieved 5k,soo dont worth the auction at all.
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:50:45 PM

He seems to be driving his traffic from his other websites including donald coin and adalso, which looks to be an ad network.  So basically he controls most of the traffic to the website.  If he sells the site, the buyer might be held captive to paying for all the traffic to the site.

Good luck to the new buyer

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

just 48000

Roll Eyes
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Traffic statistics and revenue data can easily be manipulated.I had a friend who used to sell website' s on flippa this way.I am not accusing anyone of same but I would like to check Google analytics screnshots or much better,add me on analytics to let me check it myself
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:07:53 PM

Well one thing is sure if you had an website making you a clean income around 3-4k montly why would you sell such income for a fast cash?Look with an income soo high i would for sure left my work and dedicate to the website full time.
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:52:23 AM

it is just a faucet, folks.  Worth maybe 3 or 4 btc at most.

35% russian traffic .. enuf said

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:43:23 AM

Just came back to check the final selling price and see that this auction was suspended by flippa and the user was BANNED ...lol

So evidently something happened and/or was figured out by Flippa. Care to explain @donaldbitcoin

donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:13:37 AM

Just came back to check the final selling price and see that this auction was suspended by flippa and the user was BANNED ...lol

So evidently something happened and/or was figured out by Flippa. Care to explain @donaldbitcoin

site is on sale out flippa for $15k

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

it is just a faucet, folks.  Worth maybe 3 or 4 btc at most.

35% russian traffic .. enuf said

a faucet also can earn thousands of dollars mate. the site is have 15K alexa ranking which mean it is one of the most faucet and bitcoin related sites..
it has some value anyway.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:26:54 AM

I would stay away from this. From flippa: "HitPxl becomes quickly one of most popular sites in Bitcoin world and people visiting out site every day"

Strange considering that I don't know a single person in the space that has even heard of your site (I asked people). Have a feeling this won't go well for the buyer.

Exactly.
And nobody sells a 4k$ income. You can put someone to manage it. You'll still get the profit...

Or if you want to sell it you ask at least 50k$, you don't accept prices like 5k$...
Exactly.People usually ask equal to one year of revenue as price. If your website is earning $4k per month,you can get atleast $40k for it.Why are you under selling it?
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:39:46 AM

Exactly.

Exactly.People usually ask equal to one year of revenue as price. If your website is earning $4k per month,you can get atleast $40k for it.Why are you under selling it?

reason for selling, i have many faucets (DonaldCoin.com, HenBTC,.com, HitPxl.com,..) and going to start new site, that's why i want to sell something before starting new site..

HitPxl is almost sold, if anyone want to buy HenBTC.com at similar price send me PM.
site really has good profits, but i can't get bitcoins easily for all my sites (i'm paying about 0.75 btc everyday on all my sites).

this topic should be closed because HitPxl almost sold..

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:32:27 PM

Exactly.

reason for selling, i have many faucets (DonaldCoin.com, HenBTC,.com, HitPxl.com,..) and going to start new site, that's why i want to sell something before starting new site..

HitPxl is almost sold, if anyone want to buy HenBTC.com at similar price send me PM.
site really has good profits, but i can't get bitcoins easily for all my sites (i'm paying about 0.75 btc everyday on all my sites).

this topic should be closed because HitPxl almost sold..

https://flippa.com/6233792-hitpxl-com

"almost sold", is that why the auction got suspended and your account got banned on Flippa?
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:07:31 PM

yes it is

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:35:02 PM

yes it is

what caused you to get banned from flippa?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

yes it is

what caused you to get banned from flippa?

sorry but i think i'm wasting my time..

i said it before, banned because site sold out flippa..

if you're interesting to buy HenBTC please send PM.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: