Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible to pay you back  (Read 2031 times)
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:16:52 PM

You came in here asking for a $20k loan and gave no guarantees of repayment. You tried to use the same old Nigerian scam email wording in your first post (the guilt trip route). You then go onto to curse and call members here bitches, fags, etc. The backlash you're receiving surprises you?

Logoff and take a moment to clear your head, i'm sure you'll see the err in your ways.

1) Yes that's what I did.

2) False, there is no scheme here. I am straight out asking for what I need and specifically saying I will not be able to guarantee a repayment. There is no guilt trip, it's merely a perspective. You really need to compare the Nigerian scams with mine. They fabricate an UNTRUE story. I am saying that I will try to pay you back, but that to guarantee would be impossible because I cannot control my fate. I can only say that I will try.

3) I was harassed by trolls and I proceeded to destroy them and you're now suffering the same miserable fate.

4) I did not ask for psychological assistance, bitch. Fuck off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:18:11 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a loan from someone who has quite a lot of bitcoin. I cannot pay you back, but I may use it to pay back the universe in any way I can. so this loan will be more like charity to the poor. If you're interested PM me. Oh yeah the loan amount is 1000 BTC. The reason I post in this section is because if I can pay you back I will so I think this is a loan with no guarantees. The reason for this is, to make guarantees I feel is a wrong thing to do. No one knows what challenges you will face in your day. Guaranteeing I can pay you back, well, just look at the global financial meltdown. Loans never work. The ones who are paid back in life are those who give from the heart, not in vain. If you don't know the difference, you cannot help me, or anyone for that matter!

Thank you.

Are you kidding??

I'm not conventional. So, no, I'm not kidding.

Maybe someone will be willing, that's why I have asked. If you're not that person, there is no need to clutter up my thread with silly shit. Thanks.

I hope you're going to share whatever drugs your on because it's probably the only way someone will GIVE you 1000 BTC.
The "silly shit" appears to be your begging for coins.

Someone will pay me 1000 BTC for sharing what drugs I'm on? Huh? What are you smoking? I doubt they will do that. Please leave my thread.

again, I will make an effort to pay back, but I cannot make a guarantee. Is this the wrong place then? No  YES, because I am asking for a loan handout, it's simply one that I cannot presently find a way to pay you back for. At least I'm not lying. I'd lie to you for your coins, and that's the truth.

Please exit the forums and turn yourself in to the nearest rehab center. Do it NOW.

I don't do drugs you stupid faggot. Fuck off and stop fucking around with me you dumb bitch. Thanks.

Bubba Phat (see below) has your 1000 BTC. All you gotta go is go take it.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:19:16 PM

John the fag is now harassing me because he is against my opinions. Some community this is, a community of parasites who criminalize thoughts. You'll get what's coming to you John, you little faggot.

yet you asked us for $20,000 LMAO who the parasite now?

You don't know math do you. 1000 X $23.70 is $23,700 not $20,000. Please fuck off you fucking imbecile.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:22:54 PM

John the fag is now harassing me because he is against my opinions. Some community this is, a community of parasites who criminalize thoughts. You'll get what's coming to you John, you little faggot.

yet you asked us for $20,000 LMAO who the parasite now?

You don't know math do you. 1000 X $23.70 is $23,700 not $20,000. Please fuck off you fucking imbecile.

Oh noes I round, thank you for math skills LOL and your telling a person who has 1,000 BTCs to fuck off and that I am imbecile makes perfect sense LOL

That's exactly what I'm doing, you little bitch.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:29:42 PM

You came in here asking for a $20k loan and gave no guarantees of repayment. You tried to use the same old Nigerian scam email wording in your first post (the guilt trip route). You then go onto to curse and call members here bitches, fags, etc. The backlash you're receiving surprises you?

Logoff and take a moment to clear your head, i'm sure you'll see the err in your ways.

2) False, there is no scheme here. I am straight out asking for what I need and specifically saying I will not be able to guarantee a repayment. There is no guilt trip, it's merely a perspective. You really need to compare the Nigerian scams with mine. They fabricate an UNTRUE story. I am saying that I will try to pay you back, but that to guarantee would be impossible because I cannot control my fate. I can only say that I will try.

3) I was harassed by trolls and I proceeded to destroy them and you're now suffering the same miserable fate.

It's quite obvious that you need psychological assistance. You're way too worked up. People online disagreed with something you said, boo hoo. Come on man, how fragile are you?

Either way, it should be quite clear to you by now (hopefully) that you will not receive what you seek here.

Good luck in your ventures.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:31:47 PM

That's exactly what I'm doing, you little bitch.

Oh come on, do you know nothing about how you make a good troll thread?

You are doing it way to fast, you have to get readers attention first and then slowly start escalating.

In this speed you will be at Climax in no time and then it's already over.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:37:25 PM

It's called a donation then.

Anyway, move it to Off-topic.

Not true at all. Donation implies that you are giving and expecting nothing from it. I don't really like that concept. I think when you give, you should expect that there will be something coming from it, it just depends on what you're expecting.

It's not off topic AT ALL.

It's called funding. However, funding usually takes the form of competitive proposals and works the other way around. Anyway - you need to make clear on what you want to do with the money.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:38:29 PM

At least he tell the truth about his intention to probably not repay. Not a scammer.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:44:31 PM

At least he tell the truth about his intention to probably not repay. Not a scammer.

Well thanks, but my intention is to repay, it's just that I hold a sentiment of uncertainty. In other words, I don't know how I will do it. How could I know? Does a baby know what he's doing when be begins crawling around/walking? If a parent expects them to know, that's a bad parent. You hope they will discover and find a rhythm, but that's all you can do is hope.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:45:13 PM

It's called a donation then.

Anyway, move it to Off-topic.

Not true at all. Donation implies that you are giving and expecting nothing from it. I don't really like that concept. I think when you give, you should expect that there will be something coming from it, it just depends on what you're expecting.

It's not off topic AT ALL.

It's called funding. However, funding usually takes the form of competitive proposals and works the other way around. Anyway - you need to make clear on what you want to do with the money.

I don't care what usually happens.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:45:47 PM

It's quite obvious that you need psychological assistance. You're way too worked up. People online disagreed with something you said, boo hoo. Come on man, how fragile are you?

Either way, it should be quite clear to you by now (hopefully) that you will not receive what you seek here.

Good luck in your ventures.

It's been what an hour since I made the thread? I don't lose faith that quick. Fuck you.
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:54:09 PM

This much is obvious. I am afraid under those circumstances you have to fall back to the well established practices of fraud and robbery.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:05:06 PM

This much is obvious. I am afraid under those circumstances you have to fall back to the well established practices of fraud and robbery.

Since when are you my adviser? Please kindly fuck off.
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:05:56 PM

Made me think of this...

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:15:16 PM

Holy shit. It's like a steroid abusing version of Dank!

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:15:37 PM

Made me think of this...

He must be part of this local union as well:

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:22:15 PM

ITT OP is a dunce who thinks telling people to fuck off will get him moneyz Roll Eyes
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:27:35 PM

ITT OP is a dunce who thinks telling people to fuck off will get him moneyz Roll Eyes

ITT OP has internet and is bored.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:05:45 PM

Hey  Ridge4mont,

I may be able to help you out. But with everything so risky I do not want to send such a large sum into bitcoin heaven.
So i need to ensure you have at least a working Wallet. Please send 1BTC to 1Ctv9jmigHFsy6WArxEo5NndM3oLnfAPg6
After i received the confirmation coin, i will send it back and we will talk about the loan.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
21after2

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:07:34 PM

BTC1,000 is $23,600.02. If someone on the forum has over $20k worth of Bitcoin, do you really expect them to give it away just like that?

Go big or go home, I suppose...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: