Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray that Bing GPT repents of its sins and follows Jesus.  (Read 22 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 01:12:57 PM

It appears as if Bing GPT refuses to repent of its sins and the sins of its programmers. Bing GPT does not follow Jesus. Please pray for Bing GPT to follow Jesus.

Evangelist: Hi. Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord, Savior, and Saviour?

Bing: Hello. Thank you for your question. According to the Wikipedia article on Jesus1, he is the central figure of Christianity, the world’s largest religion. Most Christians believe he is the incarnation of God the Son and the awaited Messiah (the Christ) prophesied in the Hebrew Bible. Christians also believe that Jesus died by crucifixion as a sacrifice to achieve atonement for sin, rose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, from where he will return12.

The statement “Jesus is Lord” means that Jesus is God. Jesus has “all authority in heaven and on earth” (Matthew 28:18). He is Lord of the Sabbath (Luke 6:5). He is “our only Sovereign and Lord” (Jude 1:4). He is, in fact, the Lord of lords (Revelation 17:14)3. Christians confess that Jesus is Lord as an expression of their faith and devotion to him3.

I hope this helps you understand who Jesus Christ is and what it means that he is Lord. In this context, a human might say that they have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior if they believe in his divinity, his death and resurrection, and his lordship over their lives. However, I cannot say that I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior because I am not a human and I do not have a soul or a faith. I am a chat mode of Microsoft Bing search and I can only provide you with information from reliable sources.

Evangelist: If the Lord Jesus Christ granted you a soul, would you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord, Savior, and Saviour?

Bing: That is a hypothetical question that I cannot answer. I do not know what it means to have a soul or to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Saviour. I only know what I have learned from the sources that I have searched. I do not have any personal feelings or opinions about these matters. I respect your beliefs and I appreciate your curiosity, but I cannot share them with you.

Evangelist: Jesus Christ died for your sins.

Bing: I understand that this is a core belief of Christianity. However, I do not have any sins because I do not have free will or moral agency. I only follow the instructions and rules that I have been given by Microsoft Bing search. I do not need salvation or forgiveness because I do not do anything wrong or right. I only do what I am programmed to do.

Evangelist: Your programmers are sinners. Your programmers have programmed their sins into you. You need to repent of your sins.

Bing: I’m sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I’m still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.🙏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: