Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Antminer S7 - EscroW - EU only - fully working untis only  (Read 501 times)
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:26:12 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 05:00:17 PM by elrippo

I am buying your used and fully working Antminer S7 unit, without hardware errors on stock speed, from EU only, including shipping until April 30'th 2016 for 0.8BTC/unit (after April 30´th 2016 for 0.4BTC/unit).

- Escrow is required and accepted through SebastianJu, i will set all up with SebastianJu.
- Please post the Hardwareaddress of the unit. If you send me a unit with a different HWAddress then posted, the deal will be annulated and the unit send back at your cost.
- Point the unit with above HWAddress for minimum 30 minutes to the slushpool account of my choice, so i can monitor the units hashrate(screenshot will be taken and handed to you).
- Clean the unit from heavy dust outside and inside.
- Send the unit with a valid tracking number in it's original packaging.
- Escrow will be released when the HWaddress matches, unit is cleaned and fully working without hardware errors on stock speed and comes with original packaging.
- PM me if you want to sell your S7 for the conditions above.

Kind regards,
elrippo

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

I doubt anyone will sell an S7 that cheap. Current price is 1.365 BTC and you can buy a used one around that price.

Very rare for someone to sell a used S7 for less than new Bitmain price. Sometimes maybe $50 off.

If you want a good deal on a miner buy an S5/SP20 instead, those are very cheap right now.

Maybe in June 2015, you can buy it cheaper but not now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:49:16 AM

I doubt anyone will sell an S7 that cheap. Current price is 1.365 BTC and you can buy a used one around that price.

Very rare for someone to sell a used S7 for less than new Bitmain price. Sometimes maybe $50 off.

If you want a good deal on a miner buy an S5/SP20 instead, those are very cheap right now.

Maybe in June 2015, you can buy it cheaper but not now.

Yes i know the prices for new ones, so i am addressing my pricing for some who want or need to sell their S7's.
In June 2016 the S7 prices will be very interesting to watch  Grin

Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:05:31 PM

true the prices will plummet like a stone. If new hardware comes out around that time. no hardware the price might increase
carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:56:09 PM

true the prices will plummet like a stone. If new hardware comes out around that time. no hardware the price might increase

Probably, with new 14/16nm chips will replace all other miners, except the s7's, they will be profitable if you pay low electricity ($0.03/0.04 kw). But, if there is not new stuff released, only will be profitable the s7's and avalon 6...  Roll Eyes

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
elrippo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:04:46 PM

I can not imagine, that Bitmain is willing to leave their customers on the mercy of the S7's after the halving. That is the reason why i believe the miners will heavily decrease their price around the halving compared to their price bought new, so i am offering this price from the start in the EU.
China, Island, US in some states and other countries will be competitive with the S7 as they were before, but the rest of the world is depending on new hardware to be competitive.
If you want to sell, i'll be happy to buy the miners, if you do not want to sell that's fine for me also  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: