Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 80108 times)
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

I think ethereum is a good Altcoins, but I don't know how long it in the market. But, I already support this coins and I was looking forward that this ethereum coins will become one of the famous Altcoins in the future.
Ethereum rank second in cryptocurrency.it the best coin to invest after bitcoin.there are plenty of current and upcoming project who are using ethereum smart contract,and there are getting good investment from investment.eth may replace btc in coming years as it is getting highly popular amoung investor and project makers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Ethereum is good altcoin after bitcoin itself, see the price now. Don't worry to invest or trade on eth, just learn the strategy & practice. Know your skill and manage your mindset also money to get the best plan to invest/trade. Eth will grow as bitcoin itself, find the opportunity to get some profit. Focus on eth news, practice some strategy and always learn about risk. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Facultid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:15:47 PM

Ethereum is good altcoin after bitcoin itself, see the price now. Don't worry to invest or trade on eth, just learn the strategy & practice. Know your skill and manage your mindset also money to get the best plan to invest/trade. Eth will grow as bitcoin itself, find the opportunity to get some profit. Focus on eth news, practice some strategy and always learn about risk. Have a nice day.

That is a good advice. It will take me some time to learn.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Learn the art of trading regardless of the currency which you want to try on. Actually it is better to try some new coins. Dont invest everything on one coin rather try for different ones so that you can have back up plans all the time.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

Learn the art of trading regardless of the currency which you want to try on. Actually it is better to try some new coins. Dont invest everything on one coin rather try for different ones so that you can have back up plans all the time.

ETH is one of the solid coin, with large market capitalization. Buying more eth, for me equals reaching bigger profit in the future.
MacT

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

10% of all Etherum price value turned to dust last week after its $100 high and has not returned.

Eth has enough fans and uses that it will be okay long term, even with the dev team working hard to get its value as low as possible and cut out mining. The future of Eth is entirely Pro-Corporate.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

ETH is one of the solid coin, with large market capitalization. Buying more eth, for me equals reaching bigger profit in the future.
Marketcapitalization is not the best factor to use when you want to evaluate a coin. Ripple has huge market cap and it is even not real cryptocurrency.
As some people think that because ETH is cheaper now it has more room to grow and soon it will reach parity with bitcoin's price.
They fail to realize that bitcoin will grow too, considered present bull run, probably even at a faster rate than before.
LandOwner

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

Marketcapitalization is not the best factor to use when you want to evaluate a coin. Ripple has huge market cap and it is even not real cryptocurrency.
As some people think that because ETH is cheaper now it has more room to grow and soon it will reach parity with bitcoin's price.
They fail to realize that bitcoin will grow too, considered present bull run, probably even at a faster rate than before.

The ETH market cap is a good measure as all the coins are in circulation.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

I think ethereum is not bad, also I've thinking if I invest in this altcoins. Because I see that this altcoins were starting to knowing and I think it become a famous Altcoins in the future.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

I hope to see another rally in Ethereum and i have now turned my attention to wage a bet in alt coins because of faster transactions and i hope i can convert some good amount by winning some good bets. With the price of ETH going down last week some of the ETH contracts i am holding also went down,hope they will pick momentum soon.
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

I hope to see another rally in Ethereum and i have now turned my attention to wage a bet in alt coins because of faster transactions and i hope i can convert some good amount by winning some good bets. With the price of ETH going down last week some of the ETH contracts i am holding also went down,hope they will pick momentum soon.

I think etherium is at least good to hold right now if you have some. I hope that it is a good long term investment.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

things are scary a little in ethereum and etherum related stuff at the moment, with poloniex having problems and them dumping most of the altcoins, the risk of prices tanking is very high. not to mention we are in a big bubble all over the altcoin market.

also there have been a lot of ICOs using this platform and we all know how they are mostly scams in disguise. and when they start falling apart they will take down the price with them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:26:39 AM

Ethereum for me is a good altcoin after this years. Even dump and pump happen ethereum is still the best coin. And I do believe I can earn big profit even holding at this time.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Ethereum for me is a good altcoin after this years. Even dump and pump happen ethereum is still the best coin. And I do believe I can earn big profit even holding at this time.

Yes, it is a good alt-coin and many new projects are accepting this coin. Also, bitcoin transaction fees go up then many small transactions people may choose ETH and it will create a slowly more demand of this coin and prices will go up very high. But not sure whether it can reach bitcoin prices or not.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

I am sure those who went for the option of staying away would be blaming themselves now that, they should have done otherwise. ETH has actually made a come back from the sleeping position it rested in the past months that makes a lot of people wrote it off. But now, its now a corner stone. What I expect is to see campaigns being paid with ETH, gambling sites start adopting massively, faucets coming out massively for ETH among other improvements to the currency.
Yes  I am also sure that the price of Etherium is expected to in crease more, because even the price of bitcoin increasing continuously and most of the people have invested their money in bitcoin but still the price of Etherium is not effected, therefore I think if the price of bitcoin is going to take a correction then people will invest their money in Etherium and therefore I am hopeful that its price will then increase more.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

We cant really tell if the altcoins was good for you or not it is both good and in some way bad we know the circulation of the market value price the price can also manipulate in some ways so you really need to take the risk in investing in altcoins.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

Ethereum will replace bitcoin soon, 1000$ ltc money maker buy before the train  leaves
Bitcoin has gotten a lot of reputation worldwide and I  think ethereum cannot replace it. Ethereum on it own is doing well and I think is a good altcoin and because of token many coins are being developed on ethereum network.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Ethereum has gone up so much, there is no idea invest it in large quantities, if you invest in a small amount you can lose. When he invests heavily in large amounts.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

Ethereum will replace bitcoin soon, 1000$ ltc money maker buy before the train  leaves
i think you buy ethereum when the price is above 0.06 BTC, so you want to get your btc back in value of your investment,,
because all of crypto users know BTC will always in the top from the others crypto,,  Wink

Bitcoin has gotten a lot of reputation worldwide and I  think ethereum cannot replace it. Ethereum on it own is doing well and I think is a good altcoin and because of token many coins are being developed on ethereum network.
yes agree with you eth is good Alt and the total market cap is about $8,257,640,505
maybe the price will hit 0,1 BTC in this year
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

Hello if Op decide buy bitcoin when date he started this topic the price of etheruen is only $10 I remembered correct me if Im wrong and 1 year after the price now its $90 OH MY gosh your money become 9 times what if you invest thousand of dollars . You will become rich now. Ethereum is a good coin because they many projects that create and also partners. You will buy ethereum and for sure wait again 1 year your money growth .
What do you think what was the price of bitcoin just before 1 years, I think it was trading in 500 USD and now it is trading in 1900 USD so those people who have invested a good amount in bitcoin right one year before they are really rich now. 

Currently people are still investing money in bitcoin although the price of bitcoin is trading above 1900 USD, because bitcoin has still good potential to increase its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: