Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83556 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?
There's no such thing like smart play in gambling for me because as long as you enjoy then the money is worth it to spend it or to gamble because in my case I only gamble for fun because If I will gamble just to earn I can lose all of my earnings in the past so I am gambling only for fun to enjoy some of my earnings, usually I am gambling just a small amount of money.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:30:11 AM

There's no such thing like smart play in gambling for me because as long as you enjoy then the money is worth it to spend it or to gamble because in my case I only gamble for fun because If I will gamble just to earn I can lose all of my earnings in the past so I am gambling only for fun to enjoy some of my earnings, usually I am gambling just a small amount of money.

There actually is something like that. When you among most people still gamble blindly, I am actually only gamble for EV+ games or atleast in a games where I thought that the chance of winning is quite higher than playing normally. It might sounds like a fairytale however thing like this actually exist and it is easy to do it
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

The way that might be spelled intelligent is when we have got winning, soon we go. And do something else .. It's much better way than we keep waiting until it's zero.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:19:39 AM

The way that might be spelled intelligent is when we have got winning, soon we go. And do something else .. It's much better way than we keep waiting until it's zero.
Yeah me i'm playi g gambling that i can afford to lose well it's not an smart but its a nice way playing gambling. I think this one is the second golden rules in gambling and the first one is "Protect first our Account" this first rule is always in my mind even if i'm playing gambling because what if you win? And in the your acciunt just got hacked? Then all your effort that you put playi g is just got away.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

You need to play for the money that you are not afraid to lose, because there is no working strategy in gambling. Here you can only rely on luck.

So, that is a smart way to you? I don't think so. Because if we are going to be smart about this, we all know that gambling just making our money disappear out of nowhere because of the house, and we wanted to play gambling in a smart way, then we have to think of another way on how we are going to earn bitcoin, not just on gambling, because in gambling, there is only 30:70 scale of hope that we are going to win.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

There are some smart strategy behind gambling.
1. Don't be afraid of losing
2. Take risk again and again
3. Don't blame on luck if you lose
Lol....
Dude, gambling is a game which is directly depends on luck, so how can you play smartly if your luck doesn't click.
Smartest decision would be kept yourself away from gambling.

Precisely, playing in gambling is very risky so you should take it. I suggest if you can't afford to lose don't play gambling. Gambling is not a profitable activity, it is for entertainment only however if you win much better. Gambling requires a luck but there's no garantee that you are going to win because there's a low chance of winning there.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

You need to play for the money that you are not afraid to lose, because there is no working strategy in gambling. Here you can only rely on luck.
We should use this quote in the first place before there is no working strategy on gambling because it just pure luck and you can lose anytime. So, use your money that can afford to lose.

because in gambling, there is only 30:70 scale of hope that we are going to win.
Can you explain that 30:70 thing?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

Yeah me i'm playi g gambling that i can afford to lose well it's not an smart but its a nice way playing gambling. I think this one is the second golden rules in gambling and the first one is "Protect first our Account" this first rule is always in my mind even if i'm playing gambling because what if you win? And in the your acciunt just got hacked? Then all your effort that you put playi g is just got away.

Make sense. If you wanna really want to play it smart, you must first secure your bases. You can't just attack and attack without building defenses. You must set 2 factor authentication in to all your accounts.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?

There is a smart way to gamble, that is using the money that you can afford to lose and dont used other people to gamble or loan money to gamble, and then know when to stop and able to control the emotion and greed in gambling, gambling for fun is also one of the smart gambling, not attached with the profit and know when to stop whether it is winning or losing is a smart gambling
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

There is a smart way to gamble, that is using the money that you can afford to lose and dont used other people to gamble or loan money to gamble, and then know when to stop and able to control the emotion and greed in gambling, gambling for fun is also one of the smart gambling, not attached with the profit and know when to stop whether it is winning or losing is a smart gambling

right! if you really are into gambling, of course there are smarts ways on how to do it. being smart is knowing when to have enough so you don't lose yourself in the moment. playing the smart way also makes it a lot more enjoyable as you don't get stressed out even if you lose a couple of turns

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Don't gamble too much, don't deposit too much and don't be greedy when you win something.
Don't push your luck too hard. Deposit only what you can afford to lose.
It's my view of smart gambling.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

Don't gamble too much, don't deposit too much and don't be greedy when you win something.
well most of the pro gamblers can handle this but addict can't control their self keep playing even they already win always harmed
them and keeping yourself playing instead of quitting after you win some profits or if you already lose some of your capital can be
the best way to be smart gambler.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

I think gambling in a smart way is playing with the money we can lose and should play sports gambling, do not let emotions affect us and play when mood is relaxed, do not gamble too much during the day. Because most losers in gambling are people who can not control their emotions, they always get angry and lose patience when losing, so I suggest that we play when the mood is comfortable. And why I say we should play sports gambling because it is not entirely based on luck, luck is only a part, experience and analysis are the rest. Gambling is an addictive activity, so we should not play it too much

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:46:24 PM

I agree with you . We should be able to adjust to the circumstances. When we win we are required not to be greedy, because greed can actually make us lose all the money we have. Playing gambling without cleverness then will not produce anything.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

I agree with you . We should be able to adjust to the circumstances. When we win we are required not to be greedy, because greed can actually make us lose all the money we have. Playing gambling without cleverness then will not produce anything.

We should set our mind and goals that when we played we must adjust on the game results ,like when we lost ,we should stop already and when won enough better stop also. Lets be contented for now then try again the next time . Don't play as if its the only time you can play.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:26:54 PM

It will be a smart way if you will have time frame on how long you are going to gamble for this day. I think this is a smart way of gambling but the only disadvantage of it, is that what if you already lose a lot and you are close to your time limit, would you dare to break your own time limit and keep on fighting for your return?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Labumi

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Its easy to play in gambling in a smart way ,if you win in gambling do stop playing. because that is the best way and strategy in gambling. Many person lose because some of them are greedy they don't want to stop playing once they win, they want to get more or big win until their money is empty. i know its hard to said that but that is the smartest way to win in gambling.

That's the hardest part in gambling when you are starting to win. Because as a gambler we know that we are gaining more confidence. And when we are into that point the smartest way to do is that we save those winnings we got already so that we can step up to the next round without losing from our capital and winnings we've got.
I think there is no other smart way if you are starting a business as an owner of gambling casino than you are just a gambler.. that honestly you have low chance to make a profit..  you are just doing hit and run if you hit and win a good profit you go out and withdraw but how about in other day you gamble again do you think 100% you can win that amount again? so i think you will lose if you gamble it again back..
Better to be an owner this is i think wise and smart way..
Holding an online casino or gambling site would be definitely good if you already have the skills in programming, you know who and what customers you are going to target, etc. I think it's hard to manage an online casino if you are just starting out and it's hard to compete against them. You have to be extra careful on it.

Indeed, someone who basically have the gambling sites are those who already understand the target or customers who will be on the sleigh into the site and will not be moved to another site. You need to know that all gambling already has a lot of influence that is good for the customers, and that you should do an innovation to do a game in your site. And the main thing to watch out for is safety, because if you forget the security of the site then everything will end up at a huge disadvantage

Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

Well in gamble there is no really smart way to gamble, Its all about luck but there is a smart move to do to stop you from losing more and that is, " STOP and GET OVER IT" in gambling you need to have patience and control over yourself as you said some people to get frustrated whenever they always lose or when they already won and lose it all again. It is just about stopping and get over it. Whenever you win something you need to think more about if you wanna gamble it again or just stop and get over it before you decide on your next move. Think about the consequences if you bet what you won, you could lose it again and win some but if you really think about casinos or gambling sites do tend to make you lose than winning always remember that and whenever you are frustrated from losing you gotta control your self and move on. There are some people who can't control and they become broke. We don't want that to happen to anyone, Yes we want to be a millionaire or rich but there is no easy way its always that hard way. Hope it helps  Smiley
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:01:09 PM

It is really a nice view of any person who will adopt it. That is the way of not losing our money in gambling beside that if a person will spend too much then he will lose their money if luck was not in his side so it is advised to keep the bet amount as lower and whenever it is noticed that he won a big amount then at that time it is not need to bet again with high amount but even in that time stay with low bets.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:07:35 AM

It is really a nice view of any person who will adopt it. That is the way of not losing our money in gambling beside that if a person will spend too much then he will lose their money if luck was not in his side so it is advised to keep the bet amount as lower and whenever it is noticed that he won a big amount then at that time it is not need to bet again with high amount but even in that time stay with low bets.

That is the ideal attitude towards gambling but, to be honest, it is very hard implementing it especially if that certain gambler is on its winning or losing streak. That is why it takes a lot of courage to discipline yourself when it comes to gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: