Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a newbie and have i have some question  (Read 1225 times)
FowardtoVictory

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:11:51 PM

Hi. I actually have questions too. Do people buy member accounts? My friend gave me some that he didn't want a while ago before I even signed up. I decided to make my own. How do I sell them?
Hi there. I really wouldn't advise selling accounts. Your friend should have told you that. Of course it's not against any rules here, it's just not advised.
By "not advised" what would happen to my accounts if I don't sell them though?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:15:35 PM

Hi. I actually have questions too. Do people buy member accounts? My friend gave me some that he didn't want a while ago before I even signed up. I decided to make my own. How do I sell them?
Hi there. I really wouldn't advise selling accounts. Your friend should have told you that. Of course it's not against any rules here, it's just not advised.
Well, nothing. You can still sell them. I just thought the need to let you know that most moderators and the rest of staff never actually advise it. You won't get banned. Your accounts won't get banned. You'll just be told it's not great.
FowardtoVictory

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:54:36 PM

Well, nothing. You can still sell them. I just thought the need to let you know that most moderators and the rest of staff never actually advise it. You won't get banned. Your accounts won't get banned. You'll just be told it's not great.
Hm... Well alright then. Thanks so much.
Palinanv

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:55:34 PM

Not a problem. Keep in mind that member accounts aren't really in huge demand right now. Hero accounts and higher are what's in demand.
FowardtoVictory

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:47:02 PM

Not a problem. Keep in mind that member accounts aren't really in huge demand right now. Hero accounts and higher are what's in demand.
Yeah it's okay I already knew that. I was more concerned of if it was actually possible to get banned was all. Just curious, how much would you pay for an account?
Palinanv

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:48:35 PM

Yeah it's okay I already knew that. I was more concerned of if it was actually possible to get banned was all. Just curious, how much would you pay for an account?
Um, I don't know. Maybe for full member I'd pay $15. For SR. And higher  I'd pay probably 40-70 dollars.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:01:07 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 03:43:12 AM by crazyjack

Hell everyone,
I'm just new in this forum and I really still doesn't understand anything yet but I really like to join this community and I would like to earn some bitcoins, so if everyone would like to help me here please just pm me, i would to work for the cash, and i need some help understanding this whole bitcoin thing, and i want to know what should I post to get a higher rank in this forum, and what can i do to get better and get paid for posting or doing whatever you want me to do
Thank

Just start reading topics completely randomly that you find interesting. Eventually and slowly under influence of others opinion and experience you will build yourself inner understanding what the whole story is all about (if ever). Later on you will start your own journey of exploration with asking question and seeking new answers that trigger your imagination. Don't stop wondering, stay curious.
FowardtoVictory

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:04:04 PM

Um, I don't know. Maybe for full member I'd pay $15. For SR. And higher  I'd pay probably 40-70 dollars.
Alright then. Thanks so much for the insight.
Palinanv

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:05:40 PM

Alright then. Thanks so much for the insight.
Not a problem. If you have anymore questions, be sure to message me instead.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:17:25 PM

Hell everyone,
I'm just new in this forum and I really still doesn't understand anything yet but I really like to join this community and I would like to earn some bitcoins, so if everyone would like to help me here please just pm me, i would to work for the cash, and i need some help understanding this whole bitcoin thing, and i want to know what should I post to get a higher rank in this forum, and what can i do to get better and get paid for posting or doing whatever you want me to do
Thank

Hi, friend.
I think you do not need to ask questions like this. Because the answer to your question already exists in this forum. But if you're wondering how to get cash here, I suggest to follow the signature campaign. I see you are still a newbie rank, therefore you must improve rank first.
thank you Smiley
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

Hell everyone,
Thank

Your question is similar to other new users. essentially wanted to get bitcoin in this forum.
the best way to get bitcoin in this forum is a signature campaign. but at least you should have a high rank, for that you have to be diligent to make posts and not spam. basically you have to drive around in this forum, and you can find all the answers you are looking
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: