Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 08:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: if you could live anywhere  (Read 45798 times)
kaixinfaa

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:39:32 AM

Go to Dali to see Cangshan Erhai Lake, Erhai, to listen to such a sunrise, debauch; live in a sea view room, facing Erhai.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:52:05 AM

Go to Dali to see Cangshan Erhai Lake, Erhai, to listen to such a sunrise, debauch; live in a sea view room, facing Erhai.
Dali is a very specific choice for permanent residence. I would prefer there to rest, but not live. There with the arrangement may have problems. With work and so on.
WilliamCohen1973

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

I would love to live in Australia. People there are so positive!
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:25:30 AM

I would love to live in Australia. People there are so positive!
People there are positive, but if you read the origin of the local residents of Australia, which like are largely descendants of convicts. I do not want anything bad to say, just read a book.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

Some tropical place, I can't stand the winter.
In the tropics, probably even cheaper to live, you do not have to grow old on warm clothes and the body requires less nutrients, not sweaty old energy to heat the body. Truth in warm countries most at risk of contracting the strange disease.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM

Mars.

It would be nice to look back at planet earth and not be tangled up in all the crazy politics.

Smiley
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

Mars.

It would be nice to look back at planet earth and not be tangled up in all the crazy politics.

Smiley
It would be nice to escape to another planet from the evil of our world. But the fact is that it all may come after you to a new place of residence. Life is a complicated thing.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

If I were good enough finances, then I would not have refused at least one year to live in every country interesting for me. For example, Japan, Amsterdam and so on.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Dali is a very specific choice for permanent residence. I would prefer there to rest, but not live. There with the arrangement may have problems. With work and so on.
Still need to take into account the mentality of the person and the society in which you want to fit in. It is not easy, especially if the views of religion or way of life may vary. Local can not withstand such neighbors.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Very often I think about where my life would be better and where it would be possible to leave. Even options change very often. But it seems to me that all the houses are better and do I not going anywhere from here. But I have always considered the possibility many times since moving to Canada. There are moments in every positive correlation of social and political life but the climate and nature is exactly what I like.
jid

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:32:44 PM

if I could live anywhere, I would go to various countries,
such as Norway, Swiss, Sweden and some beautiful country landscape.
such as a jumper, could go anywhere.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 11:33:09 PM

Some tropical place, I can't stand the winter.
In the tropics, probably even cheaper to live, you do not have to grow old on warm clothes and the body requires less nutrients, not sweaty old energy to heat the body. Truth in warm countries most at risk of contracting the strange disease.
I want to experience winter. A cold environment would suit me perfectly because I love the cold, humid temperature, and it does help me in a way to cool myself down. Right now, I live in the tropics, so it's just rainy season and summer. That's just how humans work, you want something that you haven't experienced, and that's not a bad thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
johnny11011

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:16:49 AM

I want to go to many places, so far I have not been out of the country, has been living in a small city. In fact, I prefer to go to space, the universe is unknown, has been attracting me.
Rottweil

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

Sweden would be the best place.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

Yeah I want to live everywhere with my friends and cousins like a band on a tour. Maybe spend one month on different countries. We will go learn about their culture and visit their interesting landmarks. But I will stay away from Iraq, Iran, Syria or Pakistan because you know those are high-risk places. I don't think if I would visit Australia but I will if not only for its scary wild life like spiders as big as plates, kangaroos that can kick your ass flat. The country I would stay for a very long time would be Japan because I like hot Japanese chicks and anime.

Sirtho

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

i d love to live in somewhere where there is small population and a lot of greeneries. cus dealing with nature and animals is better than dealing with people.

vanuber

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

could live anywhere would have been nice.
let alone be able to live in prosperous countries.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

i d love to live in somewhere where there is small population and a lot of greeneries. cus dealing with nature and animals is better than dealing with people.

It looks like introvert peiple choice. I also would vote live in small population but not in desert
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

It would be realy nice to live in some place like you described , a lot of greeneries and a small population. That would be realy quiet and peaceful life to live i like that. But Im not sure about nature and animal thing, I think that is what you think and like maybe to do. But there is people who like other people and to have job dealing with other people Cheesy .

I live in a quiet town, where many zanimayutmya semledeliem. And I hate it. I want to work in the office, rather than on the ground.
I would like to live in a big city. It does not matter which country, the main thing that had a lot of people and a high standard of living and income.
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

It would be realy nice to live in some place like you described , a lot of greeneries and a small population. That would be realy quiet and peaceful life to live i like that. But Im not sure about nature and animal thing, I think that is what you think and like maybe to do. But there is people who like other people and to have job dealing with other people Cheesy .

I live in a quiet town, where many zanimayutmya semledeliem. And I hate it. I want to work in the office, rather than on the ground.
I would like to live in a big city. It does not matter which country, the main thing that had a lot of people and a high standard of living and income.

Its funny that I have what you want but I don't want it anymore. I want to live outside of the city in the country. With a few acres of land and a quiet dirt road that goes by my house. No highways like I have now. I'm just tired of all the people here in the city. When I was younger I really enjoyed it, the night life is amazing in a large city. But now I feel I would rather just have the quiet life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: