Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 13444 times)
electro-ejaculation

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

What really annoys me, I have again spent 4 hours arguing instead of being productive.  Sad

The next time you encounter such trolling online, remember there is no real purpose behind their threads.
They will lie, exaggerate, and offend to disrupt any constructive conversation. Keep in mind that it is your suffering that brings these difficult people pleasure. They feel sadistic glee at the distress of others, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.

This Lannister account is bought. This is no lie, no exageration, no offense to disrupt constructive conversation. This is fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleIn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:34:17 PM

Sad... too many projects of such kind on this forum... people be cautious 
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

Everything is perfectly fine with the project.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:03:23 PM

Everything is perfectly fine with the project.

In that case, you might as well get back to it and leave the thread to smaragda. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

Maybe you really are a naive fool. Suspicious Lannister controls one multisig key. Nothing is possible without his key. If suspicious Lannister is a scammer he can say like "all the funds for the project are lost forever unless I get half of it". Suspicious Lannister has ultimate control over the funds. And he has been unwilling even to built trust into himself and the project.

And that is what would worry me.

I do hope EK doesn't take real concerns as FUD (as this thread seems to going off the rails), but verifying EK's identity, and ideally figuring out who Lannister is, would sort of help assuage some fears. No idea how the latter can be accomplished.

An open project is fine and all, but control of the funds is really with one person, one person with a bought account. Maybe Lannister = EK. Maybe Lannister = some stranger here in the forums. No idea.

The multisig key thing is sort of meaningless as a safeguard. EK even gave me a key (which I didn't want). But since I won't ever provide it to Lannister, it doesn't matter if there is a 3rd key or not.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

Maybe you really are a naive fool. Suspicious Lannister controls one multisig key. Nothing is possible without his key. If suspicious Lannister is a scammer he can say like "all the funds for the project are lost forever unless I get half of it". Suspicious Lannister has ultimate control over the funds. And he has been unwilling even to built trust into himself and the project.

I do hope EK doesn't take real concerns as FUD (as this thread seems to going off the rails), but verifying EK's identity, and ideally figuring out who Lannister is, would sort of help assuage some fears. No idea how the latter can be accomplished.

An open project is fine and all, but control of the funds is really with one person, one person with a bought account. Maybe Lannister = EK. Maybe Lannister = some stranger here in the forums. No idea.

The multisig key thing is sort of meaningless as a safeguard. EK even gave me a key (which I didn't want). But since I won't ever provide it to Lannister, it doesn't matter if there is a 3rd key or not.

My TREZOR is already in the trash bin. But I hope this is enough

I solved the 100000 NXT bounty back in 2014.

Here is the thread, a quotation containing the account ID that I have received the bounty to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397183.msg5842695#msg5842695

The account ID was: 15421585458835302363
https://www.mynxt.info/account/15421585458835302363

I have sent the 100000 NXT to another account, one with ID 6390889269172569645.
This account has the account RS name: NXT-83KF-XS9Y-9HDT-7Z9EK as you can see here:
https://www.mynxt.info/account/NXT-83KF-XS9Y-9HDT-7Z9EK

This account was my main NXT account, it not only received the 100000 NXT bounty but also other around 16814 NXT that I owned. Those came from account 10444564025599385537 (NXT-TRY3-NM3U-SQ6N-BDNW3):
https://www.mynxt.info/account/NXT-TRY3-NM3U-SQ6N-BDNW3

I have just withdrawn 150 NXT to that account (had to buy some first) and sent the following message to myself (Transaction ID 12910458332465697751 to be found here: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/12910458332465697751):
"I am the one and only Evil Knievel, and now please just leave me alone!"

Now I have spent the whole day on this crap. This was the last time i did any kind of proof, I have no time for things like that.

I hope I get an apology for everyone that called me a scammer who bought his account.

Awesomee!
Thanks, EK.
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:16 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 05:37:34 PM by -Greed-

My TREZOR is already in the trash bin. But I hope this is enough

I solved the 100000 NXT bounty back in 2014.

Here is the thread, a quotation containing the account ID that I have received the bounty to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397183.msg5842695#msg5842695

The account ID was: 15421585458835302363
https://www.mynxt.info/account/15421585458835302363

I have sent the 100000 NXT to another account, one with ID 6390889269172569645.
This account has the account RS name: NXT-83KF-XS9Y-9HDT-7Z9EK as you can see here:
https://www.mynxt.info/account/NXT-83KF-XS9Y-9HDT-7Z9EK

This account was my main NXT account, it not only received the 100000 NXT bounty but also other around 16814 NXT that I owned. Those came from account 10444564025599385537 (NXT-TRY3-NM3U-SQ6N-BDNW3):
https://www.mynxt.info/account/NXT-TRY3-NM3U-SQ6N-BDNW3

I have just withdrawn 150 NXT to that account (had to buy some first) and sent the following message to myself (Transaction ID 12910458332465697751 to be found here: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/12910458332465697751):
"I am the one and only Evil Knievel, and now please just leave me alone!"

Now I have spent the whole day on this crap. This was the last time i did any kind of proof, I have no time for things like that.

I hope I get an apology for everyone that called me a scammer who bought his account.
Anyway, Elastic is a scam. You and Lannister have lied several times. You have no trust. What you have? The empty repo, no demo/prototype, no team, 80 BTC (less than $40K), no control on the funds, the bought account from a poor asian kid, and just 2 month until the release of a decentralized supercomputer. This scam is so obvious. One should be totally brainless to invest in such a 'start-up'.

You can respond no longer I don't care but I will keep posting the link to the thread.

Update:

First of all, Elastic is run by Lannister not by me.
Second of all, will you please stop your false scam accusations? You are really trying hard for almost a week now.
Is someone paying you for fudding other projects or what is going on here?

This is by the way the last time I reply to anything that you write.
You not only are a clown turned into FUD mode, but you are also wasting my time.

aaaaand your officially on my ignore list  Roll Eyes
Last time, huh? Ignore list? Officially?

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:00:35 PM

The empty repo, no demo/prototype, no team, 80 BTC (less than $40K), no control on the funds

Are you retarded?
The repo is not empty, we have a working coin, there are commits to the github daily, we have over 113 BTC.
It is so obvious what you are doing here: First you wanted me to prove that I indeed received the 100000 NXT, now I did so and you go on with your FUD campaign?

Can someone please make this troll go away?

Really, just ignore him. He derailed his own thread.

Answering real concerns is all that was important. The Lannister thing is the only real outstanding concern, although I have my own suspicions there. You verified your identity (or at least I think you did, haven't had time to check those addresses), so you are good there.

As to whether you can make the coin you set out to make ... well, it's not up to any of us to say if you can do so or not. It's the risk/reward game, and up to each person as to how much risk they are willing to take, how many red flags are too much, and so on.
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:06:21 AM

The empty repo, no demo/prototype, no team, 80 BTC (less than $40K), no control on the funds

Are you retarded?
The repo is not empty, we have a working coin, there are commits to the github daily, we have over 120 BTC.
It is so obvious what you are doing here: first you wanted me to prove that I indeed received the 100000 NXT, now I did so and you go on with your FUD campaign?

Can someone please make this troll go away?
Your still posting? This 'coin' is a Novacoin fork with no changes (= empty repo) and I archived the github so don't worry. I will keep warning people about the scam. I consider it as my duty.

Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:11:37 AM

+
Your still posting? This 'coin' is a Novacoin fork with no changes (= empty repo) and I archived the github so don't worry. I will keep warning people about the scam. I consider it as my duty.

Stop lying! Elastic has nothing to do with novacoin. What you write is not true.
You are such a poor troll, it's unbelieveable. Get some treatment, seriously.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:58:15 PM

Trolls  Roll Eyes

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Thanks E-K, well done Smiley

I never called you a scammer, but as an investor in ELASTIC, appreciate your time in dealing with the accusation. It's settled afaic
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:57:23 PM

This is my experience on Elastic:

i have invested some BTC at the beginning and when the elastic guys (the one who made the first topic) have changed the topic and the web site he gives to the investor the possibility to ask BTC back.

I have done the procedure with some of my BTC invested, really clear and easy procedure (the guy knows his job), and after 6h my BTC was given back.(more then 1)

I don't know these people real name, but i know that they are not scammers. They are nice people.

i hope this will finish this stupid thread, who knows me on this forum also know that my english is terrible and that i hate scammers, and they aren't scammers.

Hope Elastic will have a great future

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:29:00 PM

+

Stop lying! Elastic has nothing to do with novacoin. What you write is not true.
You are such a poor troll, it's unbelieveable. Get some treatment, seriously.
Nothing to do, huh? How about this? Yandex cache (mirror). You my friend, fuck up permanently.

Update: the page #4 has been archived too.

Trolls  Roll Eyes
We are all in some way...

This is my experience on Elastic:

i have invested some BTC at the beginning and when the elastic guys (the one who made the first topic) have changed the topic and the web site he gives to the investor the possibility to ask BTC back.

I have done the procedure with some of my BTC invested, really clear and easy procedure (the guy knows his job), and after 6h my BTC was given back.(more then 1)

I don't know these people real name, but i know that they are not scammers. They are nice people.

i hope this will finish this stupid thread, who knows me on this forum also know that my english is terrible and that i hate scammers, and they aren't scammers.

Hope Elastic will have a great future

The OP clearly said no refunds.

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:34:35 PM

Nothing to do, huh? How about this? Yandex cache (mirror). You my friend, fuck up permanently.

Roll Eyes I have no idea what you quote, but clearly not the github repository.
You are such a poor little man lol. When will you stop your fudding?
Don't worry, I will enlighten you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandex
The page was cached by a Yadex crawler.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:16:45 PM

Greed are you fucking retarded?

This is the official repo: https://github.com/elastic-project/elastic-mini-blockchain

this is EK's repo: https://github.com/OrdinaryDude

this is how it works:
Development process

Developers work in their own trees, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.

If it is a simple/trivial/non-controversial change, then one of the Elastic development team members simply pulls it.

If it is a more complicated or potentially controversial change, then the patch submitter will be asked to start a discussion (if they haven't already).

The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if the code doesn't match the project's coding conventions (see doc/coding.md) or are controversial.

As you can see EK's is contributing hard on the project, you should be red trusted for being a liar fudder.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
cryptodv

Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:30:18 PM

Let the haters hate! Let the trollers troll! At the end of the day, everyone knows that the Crypto Currency game is volatile, meaning I invested knowing the risks, Scam or Not!! Good luck!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:06:56 PM

Please people stop fudding this project, much work has been done on it and it is legitimate.

Code:
https://github.com/elastic-project/elastic-mini-[Suspicious link removed]mits/master/src/main.cpp

Dazza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

EK, please stop looking at and responding to this thread.

There is nothing you can do here that will silence your detractors.  The only thing which will do that - eventually - is the creation of a working product.  Please focus upon that.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

Not sure, but after readin the whole thread I have found no solid proof from E-K that he is the original owner of his account. Mentioning here also the "I have my Trezor I will send you a transaction > Trezor is in the trash can't find it" and later just showing a few links from the old E-K story.

Also no escrow ico coupled with a moderated thread should hold up red flags for everyone. Hope people won't get scammed as it wouldn't do very good for the scene, but tbh not very much BTC was invested so far compared to the "proper" ICO startups like ETH/Lisk (and SYS in the past).

Look at how waves will solve the escrow as an example:

Alexander Kuzmin, mycelium.com founder.
Paul Klanschek, coinimal.com founder.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: