Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 5593 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

The best wallet which i think is most secure also is Xapo. It offers Vault also for cold storage. Also there is no transaction fee involved in this. So it is the  best.
You can keep your unused coins in Cold storage called Vault and it is the most secure amoung all the avaible wallets on the internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:18:11 AM

The best wallet which i think is most secure also is Xapo. It offers Vault also for cold storage. Also there is no transaction fee involved in this. So it is the  best.
You can keep your unused coins in Cold storage called Vault and it is the most secure amoung all the avaible wallets on the internet.
I think the important thing from a wallet is not a fee-free dude but it is the safety of the wallet?
if it is not safe. would be gratuitous transaction fee is free.
do you think of online wallet xapo vs blockchain where the most secure?
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:56:16 AM

I think the important thing from a wallet is not a fee-free dude but it is the safety of the wallet?

Blockchain.info is also like an online Wallet. So how can you say it is secure and Xapo not.
If we go towards security the best is bread wallet. What do you say and recommend on the best bitcoin wallet.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

Blockchain.info is also like an online Wallet. So how can you say it is secure and Xapo not.
If we go towards security the best is bread wallet. What do you say and recommend on the best bitcoin wallet.
I think all bitcoin wallet has own separate advantages than others.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:41:26 PM

I think all bitcoin wallet has own separate advantages than others.
Every person selects the wallet according to their wish. The best bitcoin wallet for me is blockchain.info, as it is more secure and safe. So I always suggest that.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

I think the below mentioned link will help you to choose the right wallet.

https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

Also, I have been using coinbase online wallet for a long time. You may want to check it. I am really very happy with their service till date.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:12:30 PM

Hello, which bitcoin wallet is the best to get?

For example:
1. Free
2. No need to connect to bank.
3. Little or no transaction fee
and etc....

Thanks!
For free I think best is XAPO , because every other wallet has some sort of fees or other. You at least have to pay transaction fees, but somehow xapo is managing to do transactions without even taking money from you.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:25:22 PM

Still using Bitcoin Core since its the software wallet that makes me feel more comfortable. For long term storage as in cold offline storage, I might invest in a Trezor, I think it's a good idea but I still need to study how it works to see if it meets all of my needs.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:59:35 AM

Which is the best Bitcoin Wallet?

the best Bitcoin wallet that i can i suggest is better to get in coins.ph
yobit.net, multibit.org or blockchain.com Smiley
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:49:43 PM

you can use block chain for wallet. there are so many other options you have like yobit and Xapo where you can create a wallet for youself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: