Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Crypto Solution at Money2020 Europe  (Read 41112 times)
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

Hello @Coins_Bank

I provide support for some older members of the Bitcoin community on a voluntary basis.

Recently 2 folk reached out to me because they are having major trouble with Coinsbank verification.

These guys (a woman in her late 70's and a guy in his mid 80's) signed up at CoinsBank to get a Debit Card over a month ago.

They did pretty well - and ordered a Debit card which they received and worked fine.
Then they received a mssg from CB saying the card they just ordered would not be supported beyond 15 Oct - so they successfully ordered new cards as instructed by Coinsbank.  They are still waiting on these to be delivered.

Problem is - they are both stuck at Level 2 Account Verification and Level 1 Debit Card Verification now for about 1 month.  The woman tells me its over 20 days since support have replied to any questions.

As far as I can tell - they have supplied everything for Level 3 and 4 Verification - but nothing is happening with their verification status. Coinsbank Support is not answering their questions now for several weeks?

Is there some holdup with verification at present due to the swap of Card suppliers - or are they just plain unlucky?

I can get and DM you their account ID's if you are willing to follow this up for them.

Thanks - usukan

UPDATE - I have sent you their account ID's via PM so please follow up and help these folk @Coins_Bank

Cheers - usukan

FURTHER UPDATE - They are now Level 4 Accounts but still stuck at Level 1 Cards - so their cards are not of much use.

--

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:01:08 AM

Hi, I need some information on fees (plastic card):
How much is the monthly fee for inactive card;
How much is fee for POS Transactions - In-shop or online.

Cheers W_M

you can get all the info here

https://coinsbank.com/cards-details#fees

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

I don't think Coins_Bank are even here anymore?

If you are?  Whats the ETA for the new cards for customers outside the European zone?

Current cards according to CoinsBank advice are non-functional in 2 days time...........................

Thanks - usukan

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:44 AM

If you are?  Whats the ETA for the new cards for customers outside the European zone?

Current cards according to CoinsBank advice are non-functional in 2 days time...........................

Thanks - usukan

To the credit of Coinsbank - all my issues are fixed.

Thanks Coinsbank.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:35:40 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:00:53 PM by SlowGrowth

How could i get in contact with Coinsbank admins? Thank you

EDIT Just got in contact, thank you
Coins_Bank (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

Thanks - usukan

Thanks Coinsbank.

Cheers - usukan

Thank you for feedback.
Glad that issue was solved fast.

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
asicter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

Thanks - usukan

Thanks Coinsbank.

Cheers - usukan

What issue have they fixed for you? I am also outside of the European zone and I wonder what are the options for me as I chose Coinsbank as the main wallet for cypto.
sploit_strannik

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:08:16 AM

I know like it looks when a guy with 0 messages posts something, this is not even like my first experience with crypto-scamming, but i think that this deserves to be known bc this exchange is on coinmarketcap. Btw they listed exrates.me too which is also shady af.

Anyway, the point is that CoinsBank finally decided to become a full-time fraud i guess, the trading history and all volumes are fake, you can't actually trade because when you place an order in spread the exchange paralyses completely and nothing happens above (or below) your price range because its trade-simulating bot just can't sell them coins cheaper than the lowest ask. So the only option is to sell or buy at the market prices, but you can't do anything else with your freshly exchanged coins because if you just touched the fiat then you should verify your account, it takes forever without any indication of progress, the support is just non-existent and you can't contact anyone just to know at least that somebody runs this "scam-ex".

I only hope that this will help to delist this scamfest from coinmarketcap and keep it away from peoples, somewhere in the land of HYIPs and bitcoin doublers. Getting back my 2.4 LTC would be nice too, if so guy from their support won't contact me i'll just file for a chargeback with an official accusation of scamming.

Screenshots of an exchange freezing because of an order are here:

https://imgur.com/a/KSP84
4e4enec

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:04 PM

I'm still thinking that this service either fraud or working slowly as hell. I've sent the documents for verification 3 days ago. I created a ticket in support service. I already dont know what to do? Could some one help me with the way of solving problem with this site? Or its easier just to forget like about a nightmare? http://pastenow.ru/2E84O
OverSeaer

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:22:22 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 06:18:04 PM by OverSeaer

Coinsbank.com is a scam. I tried withdrawing money from it and after a day it said on the site that the transaction was complete. After a few days the money stil wasnt on my bank account so i opened a ticket, first reply after a day from coinsbank.com support was that everything is ok, that the money was sent to my bank, then i asked them for the transacton details (SWIFT transaction confirmation) and after a few reminders from me after one week there still is no feedback from them. Total communications blackout on the web. The phone waiting line goes on infinitely.

Beware, coinsbank is a scam. I just wish i googled and found this topic before. Another life lesson learned.

edit:
After contacting their social media accounts and a few more days of waiting in uncertainty i finally got my money. So it looks they are not scam after all, but the response time and support is horrible, so i don't plan to use them anymore and could not recommend them to anyone.
wartimekillers

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:36:22 PM

Hi there

I try your services earlier, I'm buying some small amount of LTC on Coinsbank, but i can't immediately withdraw it into my personal wallet, i leave it there and forget about it, then after one week I'm able to withdraw my LTC, I'm curious do you hold crypto withdrawal for several days or something? Thank You
BeHDeTTa

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

Hi! Have a trouble for 2 days with verification lvl3. All documents send. Support ticket ID
MCQ-UPFBI-835. Hope you will hepl me.
shoaib39

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

Hello,
I had deposited 1200 USD with my card, and I successful deposited.
Also balance showing in USD and after I had buy LTC but when i going to withdraw LTC its showing No enough Fund.
But i see my Balance in Wallet are over 4.8 LTC.

When i see Transaction History, My money showing on Hold why, I got debited money from my bank.
Please solve my problem fast, I am very worried about this.

Ticket ID : JGD-YRFWS-818

Thank you.
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Hello,
Also balance showing in USD and after I had buy LTC but when i going to withdraw LTC its showing No enough Fund.

When i see Transaction History, My money showing on Hold why, I got debited money from my bank.

Thank you.

They put a hold on your funds because it was a credit card deposit.

You can send them a ticket asking them to unhold the funds and they will help you. I've done this a few times.
shoaib39

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

They put a hold on your funds because it was a credit card deposit.

You can send them a ticket asking them to unhold the funds and they will help you. I've done this a few times.

But why they Put funds on Hold why? is very bad. I created tickets email to support, Call on the support phone number, Contact on social website but no response. I try to contact with support team from yesterday no one response me.... I am really very worried about this... Sad
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

Hi can anyone tell me from where can i find coinbanks ticker api?
Is there a api if so where is it.
Please help
CoinTalk

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

I know like it looks when a guy with 0 messages posts something, this is not even like my first experience with crypto-scamming, but i think that this deserves to be known bc this exchange is on coinmarketcap. Btw they listed exrates.me too which is also shady af.

Anyway, the point is that CoinsBank finally decided to become a full-time fraud i guess, the trading history and all volumes are fake, you can't actually trade because when you place an order in spread the exchange paralyses completely and nothing happens above (or below) your price range because its trade-simulating bot just can't sell them coins cheaper than the lowest ask. So the only option is to sell or buy at the market prices, but you can't do anything else with your freshly exchanged coins because if you just touched the fiat then you should verify your account, it takes forever without any indication of progress, the support is just non-existent and you can't contact anyone just to know at least that somebody runs this "scam-ex".

I only hope that this will help to delist this scamfest from coinmarketcap and keep it away from peoples, somewhere in the land of HYIPs and bitcoin doublers. Getting back my 2.4 LTC would be nice too, if so guy from their support won't contact me i'll just file for a chargeback with an official accusation of scamming.

Screenshots of an exchange freezing because of an order are here:

https://imgur.com/a/KSP84

Thank you for your post! It was very helpful! I also had some doubt about the volume of real trades and you showed it visually on your screenshots! Thanks! And yes, they never replied to my request ID verification. I was trying to pass it to not have some issues with withdrawal in the future. 18 days have passed and have no any response at all.
bettomane

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Hello  ,i have the same problem of shoaib39

After many days my account is verified to level3 and my debit card verified to.

I made 100$ deposit and i bought  0.45 ltc

I go to withdrawal section for sending my ltc to another friends and the system says " balance not enough "  Grin

I use around 10 exchange and this is the 1st time that i feel like a stupid ... Coinsbank not answer tickets, mails ,  just 1 response on facebook 3 days ago for verification afer 25 days that i upload my docs .

Now i sell my ltc and i try to cashout my 80$ balance  and  "no balance enough "    Huh

i open a ticket : LBI-OCUQG-290

very bad experience Undecided
maestro_vasa

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

Hello!

Help me. How many days level 3 verification completing?
ivara

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Scam Solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: