Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST HARDWARE FOR 1 BITCOIN?  (Read 1531 times)
jpucela14 (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

Thank you soi much to all of you for your help... I've been mining for a while now but i know that in Europe is quite difficult to get profit   even whis S7's...  Cry
I'll take a look for new hardware...
Thank you again

Best of luck, sadly I don't see EU changing much.  Due to vat/import it is argubly one of the hardest places to profit on mining gear from initial investment.  Miners are just to expensive over there most of time.

You are far better of buying and hosting somewhere out of EU I think.  As far as new hardware... all speculation no one can really say much on when/what we will see.  But new gear does not change EU vat/import tax sadly for EU miners.   So I still see hardware as to high to start in most cases there.
what do you mean whit buy and hosting? What do you think about investing in cloud mining?

I prefer owning equipment over cloudming.  Sadly most cloud mining are ponzi schemes, if you really want to do it go hashnest.  But still I would own hardware.

You can buy a S7 and find a good hosting center for it.  There are several that advertise on the forums.  But buy and have it shipped and hosted there vs going to EU.  Save on vat and chances are on electricity price to.
Hashnest is a nice idea but, what do you think about hashflare? Doing some calculation I think that if you invest in hashflare you will get your money back in 6 months and after that 100% profit... what do you think?
And related to s7 hosting i cant find something like it in Europe and i can find a cheap used one Cry

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:24:48 AM

Thank you soi much to all of you for your help... I've been mining for a while now but i know that in Europe is quite difficult to get profit   even whis S7's...  Cry
Thank you again

Best of luck, sadly I don't see EU changing much.  Due to vat/import it is argubly one of the hardest places to profit on mining gear from initial investment.  Miners are just to expensive over there most of time.

You are far better of buying and hosting somewhere out of EU I think.  As far as new hardware... all speculation no one can really say much on when/what we will see.  But new gear does not change EU vat/import tax sadly for EU miners.   So I still see hardware as to high to start in most cases there.
what do you mean whit buy and hosting? What do you think about investing in cloud mining?

I prefer owning equipment over cloudming.  Sadly most cloud mining are ponzi schemes, if you really want to do it go hashnest.  But still I would own hardware.

You can buy a S7 and find a good hosting center for it.  There are several that advertise on the forums.  But buy and have it shipped and hosted there vs going to EU.  Save on vat and chances are on electricity price to.
Hashnest is a nice idea but, what do you think about hashflare? Doing some calculation I think that if you invest in hashflare you will get your money back in 6 months and after that 100% profit... what do you think?
And related to s7 hosting i cant find something like it in Europe and i can find a cheap used one Cry

Again EU vat/import will make it where you dont get S7's for price they should be.  It costs to much and likely you will not ROI.   Hosting would be outside of Europe for your machine and you would buy direct from bitmain.

But on cloudmining DO NOT use cheapest as indicator as many scams are out there.  Hashflare I know nothing about... but I would not trust them with my BTC.  You want one that you know will not run off with your money, that is hashnest.
jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:30:10 AM

Thank you again

Again EU vat/import will make it where you dont get S7's for price they should be.  It costs to much and likely you will not ROI.   Hosting would be outside of Europe for your machine and you would buy direct from bitmain.

But on cloudmining DO NOT use cheapest as indicator as many scams are out there.  Hashflare I know nothing about... but I would not trust them with my BTC.  You want one that you know will not run off with your money, that is hashnest.
Ok I'll forget about hashflare... I dont want to invest 1 BTC in cloud mining so whats the hashrate that you would recommend me?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:58:06 PM

Thank you again

Ok I'll forget about hashflare... I dont want to invest 1 BTC in cloud mining so whats the hashrate that you would recommend me?

I would recommend saving a little more and getting a S7.   Or save and see if next gen comes out by the time you save enough.  At your electricity rate you really are not going to get much with previous gen gear.  And still I suggest looking at hosting centers out of the EU.

So it makes sense to wait.  You could even buy a BTC and hold whall you wait.   So think about that, I would not jump into it though and get old gear in your case.
jpucela14 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:02:26 PM

Thank you again

I would recommend saving a little more and getting a S7.   Or save and see if next gen comes out by the time you save enough.  At your electricity rate you really are not going to get much with previous gen gear.  And still I suggest looking at hosting centers out of the EU.

So it makes sense to wait.  You could even buy a BTC and hold whall you wait.   So think about that, I would not jump into it though and get old gear in your case.
Some examples of hosting centers out of the EU?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: