Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me?  (Read 14510 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

For me i want to buy like gadgets and furnitures .But for the openbazaar it needs many variety of products that is more likely used by every people in the world .
I am thinking that it is much good to open a bazaar both offline and online so that you can expand your customers who are willing to buy any product they wanted.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:13:43 AM

For me i want to buy like gadgets and furnitures .But for the openbazaar it needs many variety of products that is more likely used by every people in the world .
I am thinking that it is much good to open a bazaar both offline and online so that you can expand your customers who are willing to buy any product they wanted.
I do much prefer also to buy gadgets. For now gadgets is the things I wanted to buy but if I found something make me interested then I wouldn't hesitate to buy that thus, you must put variety of product so that I have a lot of choices. Furthermore, having online store is good but it is pretty good if you will have offline.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

I just saw this thread, this yarn looks older than my account. so whether the OP is running the business now? what can already order something from her store?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??

I am interested on anything under the category electronics, specially when it comes to audio equipment.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:42:24 PM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

People will be interested most on gadgets and outdoor sports equipments.  Just like me im a techie and sporty person i love buying phone ,laptops and bikes. Update us when you are ready to open the bazzaar.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

People will be interested most on gadgets and outdoor sports equipments.  Just like me im a techie and sporty person i love buying phone ,laptops and bikes. Update us when you are ready to open the bazzaar.
I am too loving gadgets and latest video games. But main thing would be, considerable discounts will make me buying anything which are not actually planned. I have noticed I do shop more when bitcoin payments are available and it will go up to 5 times when there will be some big discounts.

Bitcoin payments+discounts, then count me in for what ever things you may list like from daily consumebale things to VPS/ASIC chips. I am ready to buy if available for cheaper bitcoin payments.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

In my country Indonesia, most people buy clothes for holiday events. I think if you can provide service with reach to Indonesia. It's very nice .. they buy lots of clothes from the online shop available. Here people are competing for good clothes .. and have high quality.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

If ever you will open an open bazaar I would like to buy sone game console since I'm fond of playing games be it online or offline. And being most of us were techy person I think phones and game console were of the best for this kind of bazaar unless you had multiple products in mind to sell with.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

I would prefer 2nd hand sports equipments. Thered be lots of customers i know that these will sell to.
It shouldnt be hard for you to find these items and it would be cheaper.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:00:11 PM

If we don't live in same country will you also the cover the delivery progress such as import tax?
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

If the service can support the country where i live, then i would love to buy sport equipments, watches and shirts or t-shirts. I never do online shopping because of the shipping fees on the sites as they charge more fees than the item itself, so if you can offer things with good charges, i can be a customer of yours for sure.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

If the service can support the country where i live, then i would love to buy sport equipments, watches and shirts or t-shirts. I never do online shopping because of the shipping fees on the sites as they charge more fees than the item itself, so if you can offer things with good charges, i can be a customer of yours for sure.

That is the real problem with online shopping, high fees, shipping, and you never know what you are buying before it comes. Its not a problem what someone is selling its whst kind of prices he have.
Today you can buy everything almost everywhere, difference is in two things price and quality. When ever I wanted to buy something I check prices in online shops and prices in my town, almost always I can find cheaper things in my town or on sites like aliexpres, or eBay. To be competitive, online bitcoin shop should have good discounts, like other fiat shops have, promotions and quality things. Until now I didn't found that kind of bitcoin shop, purse service offers a good discount for buying things on eBay. Maybe we need to wait a lot more before we will be able to spend bitcoins on things same like we can use fist for shopping.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
L2010

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

Я бы кyпилa элeктpoникy, oдeждy, пapфюмepию пo мeнee низкoй цeнe.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

I just saw this thread, this yarn looks older than my account. so whether the OP is running the business now? what can already order something from her store?

Hahah mine also. I just hope OP will be able to open his online store.
If OP has really open a store I would like to buy some electronics and gadgets as these are we need in here.
And also I hope its a variety shop of bitcoin. Like memorabilia of coins and tshirts. Well anything that related in crypto currency. That would be a fresh start for some business.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

Hahah mine also. I just hope OP will be able to open his online store.
If OP has really open a store I would like to buy some electronics and gadgets as these are we need in here.
And also I hope its a variety shop of bitcoin. Like memorabilia of coins and tshirts. Well anything that related in crypto currency. That would be a fresh start for some business.
If your bazaar has everything what I need then I can deal with that. I would love to if you have pastry materials like cup cake trays,baking needs or an oven that are cheaper or affordable because I can't find trusted brands in here. I also need apparel so that I will sew it and make different outfits on my own. I like some garage store so I want to have my own business if it clicks then we can be partners. Wanna try? But this time I will think that over. Bitcoin wise,aim higher.

Bram 888

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

generally i want to buy digital things and books

knowledge is weapon
emesdiem

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

For me, you should know exactly what you really want to sell, or maybe follow what is trend in your country. Because you will not able to give all your customers wants.This is just only my opinion. 😊
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

generally i would like to do shopping like clothings digital electronics and other stuff. but few years back i have to transfer money for selling or buying. but now i'm very excited to using bit coins. so really i'm very happy to this. mostly i like to buy mobile phones. really i'm crazy about mobile phones.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Well said, to be in market for long period of time and to make permanent customers you should first insure the quality of product.
I usually buy shoes, shirts, sometime watches and rarely electronic accessories from online stores, mostly young males used to buy these products from online stores.  I would like to buy if you provide these things in your shop.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

generally i would like to do shopping like clothings digital electronics and other stuff. but few years back i have to transfer money for selling or buying. but now i'm very excited to using bit coins. so really i'm very happy to this. mostly i like to buy mobile phones. really i'm crazy about mobile phones.
Buying the things which you need for bitcoin or crypto payments, is really a good thing. For me, there are not that much thing at present which I would like to buy. Being a student, my only necessities are books related to my course and above all my clothing items.

I would love to some good clothes from your shop if you have some decent clothes. Electronic gadgets, which is something which I like the most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: