Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me?  (Read 14507 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

what about Music accessories . make a shop and buy music accessories. like guitar, piano and banjo. you can sell mobile phones, laptop computers, and selling digital goods also a good idea.

I really agree if there are selling musical instruments, because I hoby music san almost all musical instruments I master it .. if sell it by online via hand phone or laptop if it match and as I want I will order it, it really help me and other people..
I think that if the op open a general store where daily use items will be available, and offer to accept bitcoin for shopping there. As all types of people will visit here then he will really get a good response from the people. I am sure through this way he will get confidence and will take more interest in his new business. I think there are already so many general stores where they accept bitcoin for shopping.
It is not only general stores which are accepting bitcoins but there are so many other places as well like that of restaurants, super markets and even online shopping stores where you can buy the things of your interest by paying with bitcoin.

I would like to buy things of my daily use from your shop in open bazaar. Moreover, I will also be interested in buying some good clothes for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

I would like to buy some electronic goods & gadgets.

And you're planning to open an online shopping? If yes, will you ship it to India? Grin
good idea .. if yes, i will also buy some electronics stuff that i want and musical instrument .. because i like to play music, are you ready to send it san i am very happy if it is true. you can send the goods to my country, I am in Indonesia Grin
It is the best thing and the value of the money is known by all the people I use to buy all the things and they are having the bright future and the needs of the life is increasing more and more. Bitcoin is the good thing to start the business with, musical instruments are the popular and the value will be more than this if the whole world will show interest in the bitcoin and they will get the huge profit.
One reason I don’t support increase in price is that the transaction fees keeps on increasing as price increases, and this is very, very bad, cause it will discourage lots of from joining Bitcoin. I don’t even want the price to go above $5,000 cause I want newbies to be able to join. Price should keep on falling and rising, that’s simply what I want.
What will you sell in your shop? You did not mention the details of your products available in your shop. If you have the good which I need the most and the price is reasonable I will no doubt buy from your shop, and the other thing is the availability, I mean that if you are too far from home town and the delivery charges too much then buying from your shop will not be possible because I want easy delivery and less delivery charges. If it favors me then I will buy from you.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??

I want to buy some clothes with customized print of anything related to bitcoin cryptocurrency. That will be cool if i am wearing it outside the house and go to mall. I want to suggest you also to provide and sell up gadgets like phone and laptop on your store. That will be in demand especially to a teens or kids.
I think that first you should give details of the commodities which you want to sell on your shop. I cannot tell you anything about buying or not, because you have just asked would you buy from me? What would you sell on your shop? It is necessary for me know about the products available on your shop rather I am not interested in online shopping but if you have the required good available on your shop then I will help you to increase your sale.
bellamae

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

You think we all want to buy you can sell us. but I want to buy clothes and perfumes. but I'm just based on experience I'm also working with an online bazaar but it is difficult because I have many competencies and risk aside from that not only can we get the scammer as the buyer scam too.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:01:03 PM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

I want to buy some clothes with customized print of anything related to bitcoin cryptocurrency. That will be cool if i am wearing it outside the house and go to mall. I want to suggest you also to provide and sell up gadgets like phone and laptop on your store. That will be in demand especially to a teens or kids.
I think that first you should give details of the commodities which you want to sell on your shop. I cannot tell you anything about buying or not, because you have just asked would you buy from me? What would you sell on your shop? It is necessary for me know about the products available on your shop rather I am not interested in online shopping but if you have the required good available on your shop then I will help you to increase your sale.
in order for your project to be successful, you need to look at the statistics of searches for goods, and especially the one they find for purchase. Now if such a rare commodity is available in your store, then you will have real incomes and prospects for the future.
simbo

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:59:02 AM

Expensive clothes and watches that is! Probaly the jewelry will do a thing too

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:58:16 AM

Sorry is there any official site about your merchandise or we can order here? what shipping problem is there ever buy from OP, I read many interested with this? I'm really interested in buying camp equipment.This is included in the digital good section right?

Ther3dh4t

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

Mining rigs, computer parts like gpu, asics. Those are indemand items for miners.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

Sorry is there any official site about your merchandise or we can order here? what shipping problem is there ever buy from OP, I read many interested with this? I'm really interested in buying camp equipment.This is included in the digital good section right?
you need to look for a very rare product and offer it to customers. I decided to buy a game console on Android, and I could not find anything around the world, because this is a new generation device and is made in China. We have to buy in China and order with delivery in half a month. If you already decide on such products then they will be very handy.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:07 PM

I am interested in some goodies that are either a rare find or is unavailable in our country like PC parts, gadgets, food, clothing or cosmetics.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

i am interested in guys foot wares. . . good quality foot wears
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

In my own i want to buy in your bazaar a latest gadget,like cellpone AR/VR,technology,computer etc.because i like more technolgy than buying or shopping kinds of clothes and shoes,or buying a games cards by using bitcoin instead of fiat or credit cards.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

Well, I am a fan of technologies such as gadgets like phone, laptop and etc. So if I am going to buy on your bazaar then I will definitely buy a gadget. I also prefer to buy some clothes and bags. I will buy anything as long as it catch my attention.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

It depends on the people that surrounds you, Some of the teenagers like's korean outfits and most of the girls like jewelries, Try to sell cheaper value with the best quality that you can produce and trust me more consumers will to your store.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

You can sell whatever is required for people. If you store has enough space, starting from a pin to electrical goods can be sold. People always prefer to spend less time and get all things from one place. Your business will cover the market. All the best.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

Expensive clothes and watches that is! Probaly the jewelry will do a thing too
I'll never buy such things like these ones, I would like to buy commemorative gaming coins that are popular from 1990s - 2000s. And also those clothes that are also into gaming that print on it like legendary games such as Mario's, Tetris and other those old games that made my childhood awesome. Those are of my interest now and if you've got it there I'll definitely going to give it a try.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:07:03 AM

If you can narrow down your products maybe I 'll have an idea what you can sell.If you're planning to buy from Ebay and sell on OpenBazaar,its a bad idea.Be on OpenBazaar to support decentralization as an independent seller so we can replae Ebay.Long story short,I'd like to buy imported cloths in Bulk so I can hopefully start a mini shop in my country.

Yes, I also agree to you Sir (bolded font message). If anyone wants to sell something then they should listdown all the Products He/She Wanted to sell so that if you want to gather information about what Product is interesting then Listing Down will not cost too much time and energy.

If That would be your Plan Better to accept Bitcoin Payment not Paypal.
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

What I look for is those latest limited items that i can't find on other website.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

If you can narrow down your products maybe I 'll have an idea what you can sell.If you're planning to buy from Ebay and sell on OpenBazaar,its a bad idea.Be on OpenBazaar to support decentralization as an independent seller so we can replae Ebay.Long story short,I'd like to buy imported cloths in Bulk so I can hopefully start a mini shop in my country.

Yes, I also agree to you Sir (bolded font message). If anyone wants to sell something then they should listdown all the Products He/She Wanted to sell so that if you want to gather information about what Product is interesting then Listing Down will not cost too much time and energy.

If That would be your Plan Better to accept Bitcoin Payment not Paypal.
This is a very good advice, especially given that Bitcoin is starting to gain momentum and more and more people are beginning to be interested in crypto currency. You can practically say that PayPal is the past ..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:47:55 PM

I would like to buy branded clothes because I really love clothes from all kind of clothes to be honest.
I also think that a lot of people will soon or later start doing this so it would be smart if you would be one of the first.
I also like nice and unique T-shirts, if there is any I want to order or buy shirts that are dark or black with motifs or pictures related to music such as pictures of musical instruments or musicians. sell what is in the interest of everyone, especially young children and draw his attention to look around and make people curious because t-shirts or clothing that can be used and make cool for those who wear it ..

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀