Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me?  (Read 14507 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

what about Music accessories . make a shop and buy music accessories. like guitar, piano and banjo. you can sell mobile phones, laptop computers, and selling digital goods also a good idea.

if there is any .. i want to buy musical equipment with a good sound system to open the music studio, and if there is any I want to order it in real does not want to order online so I can see first hand the condition of the goods. because I love music and play a musical instrument. I want to open a music studio rental for music lovers channeled and they can rent in my place with satisfactory facilities and they like it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??
hmm theres a lot to mention
maybe consider the following
-gadgets and accessories
-clothes
-toys for kids
-vanity products

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:11:29 PM

I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

That would depend in what country you belong mate, but I think much better and good if you sell some gadgets thats has a unique specification, which is I think is necessity anyhow. Smiley
monsterous

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

if you have cheap VPS , VPN  and some IPTV channels with many accounts may be sell from you (this is most things people pay bitcoin for it )
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

What I look for is those latest limited items that i can't find on other website.
If he would be buying goods from eBay to sell to us, then it wouldn’t make sense, cause I’m not ready to spend lots of money on what I can easily purchase with credit card and even on a cheaper rate. I had rather buy a gift card and use it to buy whatever I need from my favorite online store.

If he would sell lots of products, then it wouldn’t be easy to be independent, but if he will be selling a particular product, then it might be possible. You can take overstock.com as an example.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:17:36 PM

Creating bazaar is definitely good idea, but make sure that the items you sell are rare, because if the people seen that your products you vend are same with the products in the stores or online shop I'm sure they are disappointed.
Because most of the people are looking some different items with low cost. I suggest if you want business why did you try to create a business who closed to bitcoin, like t-shirt printing that designed of different coins. I'm sure many people are attracted to buy that.
junoon

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

no matter what you will be selling.. just let it be interesting for you, you have to love the stuff you sell))) it imho important

btw, what do you thinks about accepting ZCash payments at your bazaar store?
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:50:48 PM

I love weed. Hope that you can open an anonymous shop which provide us weed. I will become your loyal customer. There are many kinds of weed I want to try because in my country, it is hard to grow special strains. If you truly sell this, I will buy tons of weed to smoke everyday
Jahreer

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:40:26 PM

I love weed. Hope that you can open an anonymous shop which provide us weed. I will become your loyal customer. There are many kinds of weed I want to try because in my country, it is hard to grow special strains. If you truly sell this, I will buy tons of weed to smoke everyday

how do you think would it be easy for TS to maintain with the delievery to your country?  Roll Eyes
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:42:41 PM

Sorry is there any official site about your merchandise or we can order here? what shipping problem is there ever buy from OP, I read many interested with this? I'm really interested in buying camp equipment.This is included in the digital good section right?
you need to look for a very rare product and offer it to customers. I decided to buy a game console on Android, and I could not find anything around the world, because this is a new generation device and is made in China. We have to buy in China and order with delivery in half a month. If you already decide on such products then they will be very handy.
Yes. There are some products that would just always sell and usually, there are some rare products that we often do not care much about and then people would be willing to pay a lot for them.
It is just to think and find out ways one can get hands on such products and like you said, China is just one way to start from as that is where everything is basically done for now and even the idea you have brought is superb.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

what about Music accessories . make a shop and buy music accessories. like guitar, piano and banjo. you can sell mobile phones, laptop computers, and selling digital goods also a good idea.

opening the bazaar through online is a good idea, and certainly many are ordering it as long as the process is fast, easy and no problem .. and if it is really there I want to order the musical instrument equipment to open the music studio at my location because I love music and repairs the instrument. I think if it provides everything that is needed by the people must be many who order it, what if the price is suitable and cheap  Cheesy
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

It depends on the people that surrounds you, Some of the teenagers like's korean outfits and most of the girls like jewelries, Try to sell cheaper value with the best quality that you can produce and trust me more consumers will to your store.

If you're planning an offline business better to know what are the necessities of your community as they're the one who'll be your target customers. And for online business, expect that you'll have a lot of competitors and you should have an edge from all of them. You should have an excellent customer service/support and unique payment method that can give your customer a hassle free transaction.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Asadsoleimani

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

if you have cheap VPS , VPN  and some IPTV channels with many accounts may be sell from you (this is most things people pay bitcoin for it )
There is no point of denying this fact that we all have different kind of needs and it will not be possible for you to have each and everything as per need of each and every one of us. The best thing which you can do in this regard is that you can have those things at your shop which can grab the attention of most of the people like that of clothing items, electronic gadgets etc. think wisely before making any decision.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:34:24 AM

If you have a bazaar i would like to buy a computer or loptop this gadget can help me to be a successful person in  bitcoin .Gadgets and internet is the important things when you are in bitcoin  but for now im using celphone  only thats why i wanted to buy  computer or loptop . Smiley
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

If you want to open a bazaar.You should plan a survey on what is in demand or what are the people need and want.
lady pink

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

opening the bazaar through online is a good idea, and certainly many are ordering it as long as the process is fast, easy and no problem .. and if it is really there I want to order the musical instrument equipment to open the music studio at my location because I love music and repairs the instrument. I think if it provides everything that is needed by the people must be many who order it, what if the price is suitable and cheap  Cheesy
It is already working mate. After reading the posts of many people on this thread it surprised me only rare people have idea about the openbazaar. It’s a full fledge online market where you can sell and purchase goods and services both including physical and virtual goods, with the payment medium as bitcoin. It’s a great place and you could find many interesting things on it. I am not here to advertise anything but just for the sake of knowledge
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

What I look for is those latest limited items that i can't find on other website.
Having an open bazaar with some rare products would just be extremely fun.
You do not have to sell everything in there and this would even make it more interesting. I will also love to buy some rare stuffs that I can hardly get anywhere else, which to me would sound more like a good bargain or probably some hard to see powerful gadgets that would speak value for the cash.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:24:00 PM

If you want to open a bazaar.You should plan a survey on what is in demand or what are the people need and want.
It is very important to know the need and the demand of the people because the if you will start the business in the bitcoin without knowing the demand of the people then it will not be possible for you to have the profit in the bitcoin now the demand and the income of the bitcoin will be high and the bitcoin is helping a lot of the people now, I hope the bitcoin will give you profit but still you need to be careful.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

I would like to buy branded clothes because I really love clothes from all kind of clothes to be honest.
I also think that a lot of people will soon or later start doing this so it would be smart if you would be one of the first.
I also want to buy clothes for large size because in my area hard to find clothes that big size because my body is big, I hope it exists and according to the message and I think the size of an outsider and definitely the size of the clothes big. if there is indeed I will be a few dozen dozen to wear everyday, I think it's a good idea and definitely if all the messages people have there and accordingly there are many who order it and the payer with bitcoin but in my country there is no such as buying and selling or whatever it is wearing bitcoin and I hope the future is there ..

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀