Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶ Sell us your FACEBOOK account! (we pay between $50 to $200)  (Read 5890 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:36:16 AM

I got a really old facebook account, But is this guy responding or not?
Because I dont want to randomly give my facebook account to someone.
And do you maybe know places to sell your facebook account?
Actually this guy has not responding for many days already. Maybe he already bought an account and done with us. I don't even think of a chance that my account will be bought.
Is there a confirmation about successful deal with the Op?
Because in this thread it is nothing but questions about potential account prices and nothing definitive about finalizing transactions.
There is one confirmation of a successful deal with lolgato, and that's the only deal I've heard, maybe OP made another deal to another user or maybe he just vanished into thin air, who knows Grin

Yeah I guess the op no longer buys these facebook accounts, he might have found out that they are worthless or something.
Then why did he bought lolgato's account in the first place Tongue
there's no way he just gonna bail like that with just one account, he seems serious about buying our accounts

Beware guys! This is not legit nor hacker!
Can you please elaborate more ?
I would love to hear the story about it Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxxdxx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:34:54 PM

OP playing hide and seek. lol
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:39:23 PM

OP playing hide and seek. lol
Never believe this kind of thread (easy money) always ask your self what is the actual profit for the buyer to buy 200 usd facebook account meaningless aim . 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fragan

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:39:32 PM

Sent you a PM

Win Bitcoins at https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:49:36 PM

Any one get accepted here or it is a joke from the op , no need to know the details of the offer but review needed for me i get no reply from the op even not accepted .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:25:30 PM

Any one get accepted here or it is a joke from the op , no need to know the details of the offer but review needed for me i get no reply from the op even not accepted .
AFAIK, there is only one user got a reply and sold his Facebook accounts to the OP. You shouldn't expect a response from the OP, though. Because the OP has been away for almost three days.

Life sucks.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:50:48 PM

AFAIK, there is only one user got a reply and sold his Facebook accounts to the OP. You shouldn't expect a response from the OP, though. Because the OP has been away for almost three days.
And who knows if that account is also an alt of op Cheesy If he was genuine,he should reply here to all.Nobody is forcing him to buy account than why is he hiding?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:08:08 PM

And who knows if that account is also an alt of op Cheesy If he was genuine,he should reply here to all.Nobody is forcing him to buy account than why is he hiding?
I was sure from day one that it was troll.It is ridiculous to believe that someone would pay even $50 for a facebook account let alone $200.I know few people here buy and sell fb accounts but noone has bought any for $50 so far to my knowledge
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:35:42 AM

i have send pm way back wiht my 3 facebook account with almost 5 years of age ..but op have not replied any and just said it will take time and approved account will be send pm ..but as i can see no one get any offer till now .. so i think this thread is just made for fun .. so i think no one can get reply ..
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:30:26 AM

no reply from op after 2 weeks.can anybody lock this thread for now?OP is dead or he ran away with some free aged FB accounts
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:01:10 AM

i have send pm way back wiht my 3 facebook account with almost 5 years of age ..but op have not replied any and just said it will take time and approved account will be send pm ..but as i can see no one get any offer till now .. so i think this thread is just made for fun .. so i think no one can get reply ..

by reading some last posts in this thread I can predict that it is 100% scam. OP is trying to steal facebook account or not planing to pay every one. or may be he just passing everyones time. because I am not seeing any activity from OP here.
did you send passwords also? if yes. then check your account and if their password not stolen yet then change them immediately..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:18:47 AM

by reading some last posts in this thread I can predict that it is 100% scam. OP is trying to steal facebook account or not planing to pay every one. or may be he just passing everyones time. because I am not seeing any activity from OP here.
did you send passwords also? if yes. then check your account and if their password not stolen yet then change them immediately..

No, wasting time isn't a scamming. And OP asking the details of facebook account, not the password. I guess OP just wanted 1 account, because afaik there was only one user who claimed that he has been paid by OP.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arlene05973

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:01:39 AM

Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

Lo irfan_pak10, we have to be careful of these newbies because either they are posting rubbish to increase their activities on this forum or they are trying to spam other member's who are anxious of making money online.

I wonder, what a newbies has to offer someone who has been on bitcointalk for long.

Why can't most senior member's start-up something realistic on ebay,craiglist,fiverr. also on this forum. There are reputable company's whose pay are fat when it comes to displaying their companies banner, sig. Not some newbies folk Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:18:21 AM

Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

Lo irfan_pak10, we have to be careful of these newbies because either they are posting rubbish to increase their activities on this forum or they are trying to spam other member's who are anxious of making money online.

I wonder, what a newbies has to offer someone who has been on bitcointalk for long.

Why can't most senior member's start-up something realistic on ebay,craiglist,fiverr. also on this forum. There are reputable company's whose pay are fat when it comes to displaying their companies banner, sig. Not some newbies folk Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene
Maybe those newbie accounts are alt of some user here. Who knows..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
imbest

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:33:27 AM

STOP BUMPING THIS TOPIC,THIS TOPIC IS ALREADY DEAD AND OP RAN AWAY WITH SOME FREE ID'S
 DO NOT POST HERE ANY MORE,PLEASE
Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:59:17 AM

STOP BUMPING THIS TOPIC,THIS TOPIC IS ALREADY DEAD AND OP RAN AWAY WITH SOME FREE ID'S
 DO NOT POST HERE ANY MORE,PLEASE

What do you mean by OP RAN AWAY WITH SOME FREE ID'S? do you give them your account without using an escrow?

hinterlog

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Sell your Facebook account and get $50 to $200

IF you have an old Facebook account that you no longer use,
or if you are just tired of Facebook....then it's time to make money.

After approbation you'll can change completely the name of your account, remove every picture,
friend, message, etc. So your account will be reset at the starting point with a different name.

*This is not for new FB accounts. Your account must be old enough.

***PLEASE GUYS: if you want to know how much we can give for your Facebook account: send us the link of your Facebook account in PM, so we can review it and make you an offer.

Why do you buy old fb accounts?
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:08:50 PM

What exactly will you be doing with my old account? I still have right to know what my account will be used for.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Facebook fresh id For sell 100% replacement with care trust me i think we can start a good relation through this
1. Simple verified account per id = 0.20$
100 = 20$
200 = 30$
400= 55$
you have option also about price

2. accounts with single pic and location per id = 0.25$
100 = 25$
200 = 40$
400 = 75$

3. accounts with multiple pics and profile per id = 0.30$

100 = 30$
200 = 55$
400= 100$
full fresh id
real buyer contact with me i am alws loyal to my client so u can trust me and give me a chance
email: shuptokc@gmail.com

You bumped this old thread because you want to advertise your service which is selling fb accounts. OP had long been gone already so  you should create your own thread for your service and not spam someone else. The forum doesn't ask you any btc when posting a new thread on the marketplace so make use of it before they do.

OP by the way had already realize using someone else facebook account resulting the account to be locked worse gets banned for life.

salek11111

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

hallo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: