Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PACQUIAO OR BRADLEY????????  (Read 3915 times)
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:25:20 PM

How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Haha. 1BTC per GSW game! Not bad, not bad at all. Hmm.. Not a bad idea at all! GSW vs Houston eh?

You two are spamming the tread. This topic is not about NBA. This is pacquiao vs. Bradley. Learn to read sometimes.

I think pacquiao is still in a good condition despite his age. It would be great if Pacquiao and mayweather rematch. I still want pacman to win if this happens, i guess mayweather will keep on hugging pacman again the next fight. What a big mouth mayweather has got.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:45:53 AM

How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Haha. 1BTC per GSW game! Not bad, not bad at all. Hmm.. Not a bad idea at all! GSW vs Houston eh?

You two are spamming the tread. This topic is not about NBA. This is pacquiao vs. Bradley. Learn to read sometimes.

I think pacquiao is still in a good condition despite his age. It would be great if Pacquiao and mayweather rematch. I still want pacman to win if this happens, i guess mayweather will keep on hugging pacman again the next fight. What a big mouth mayweather has got.
Kick this spammer, he don't deserve to here. You go to the other thread discussion about NBA Playoffs. I wonder why people are here to do such stupid post. I will report you to manny pacquiao you he will kick you ass. Seriously, stop spamming so we can have a healthy conversation here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:15:52 PM

Mayweather made Pacman look like an amateur, sorry but Pacman fans are delusional and need to admit defeat. I don't think Mayweather will give Pacman a second chance, specially after all that bullshit excuses that Pacman team said about how he had an unreported arm injury.

Most of Pacman hits got blocked, and the rest were just missed punches

Im not saying the fight was super exciting but it was good as a boxing fan.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:16:56 AM

Mayweather made Pacman look like an amateur, sorry but Pacman fans are delusional and need to admit defeat. I don't think Mayweather will give Pacman a second chance, specially after all that bullshit excuses that Pacman team said about how he had an unreported arm injury.

There is always a second man, mayweather does not fight with dignity, he always fight for money without entertaining the crowd, if the price is good for mayweather, I don't think he will not grab it.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:41:31 PM

There is always a second man, mayweather does not fight with dignity, he always fight for money without entertaining the crowd, if the price is good for mayweather, I don't think he will not grab it.

Mayweather fights to win. All fighters should fight to win, and if you are a boxing fan you will appreciate his defensive and elusive style. It was entertaining to me seeing a fighter as skilled as Pacquiao being rendered pretty much useless against him. I mean look at that punch. When Pacman threw a punch combo, the crowd went nuts, but no one of those punches did anything to him.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

It's not a bullshit excuse,he really broke his arm before the fight how about when Pacquiao is on top condition and no injury jus tlike what he display on the recent Bradley match,it could be a different story..

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:13:25 AM

It's not a bullshit excuse,he really broke his arm before the fight how about when Pacquiao is on top condition and no injury jus tlike what he display on the recent Bradley match,it could be a different story..
I definitely agree with this 5%. LOL. In contradiction, I still believe that mayweather is a good boxer that pacman, if you have see the previous fights of manny againts marques you will really see that he struggle on the fight and they are just even when it comes to skills and intelligence in boxing, but mayweather schooled marques in their fights, so that's the difference.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:00:56 PM

Mayweather fights to win. All fighters should fight to win, and if you are a boxing fan you will appreciate his defensive and elusive style. It was entertaining to me seeing a fighter as skilled as Pacquiao being rendered pretty much useless against him. I mean look at that punch. When Pacman threw a punch combo, the crowd went nuts, but no one of those punches did anything to him.

Boxing is too boring if all fighters are the same in strategy of mayweather. I mean 2 warriors are inside the square to throw combos and show the world who is better fighter between and let the peoples watching around be enetertained that is how they get paid. But depense is also part of boxing but doesnt mean that a boxer like mayweather used to hug pacman when being hit all the round and ran all the round was in a real boxing match. That was a street fight and was not entertaining.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:03:36 PM

Boxing is too boring if all fighters are the same in strategy of mayweather. I mean 2 warriors are inside the square to throw combos and show the world who is better fighter between and let the peoples watching around be enetertained that is how they get paid. But depense is also part of boxing but doesnt mean that a boxer like mayweather used to hug pacman when being hit all the round and ran all the round was in a real boxing match. That was a street fight and was not entertaining.

Pacquiao has a total different style compared to Mayweather. Pacquiao is very fast and very explosive and agressive, throws a lot of punches. Mayweather is the ultimate master of precision and defense. He doesn't throw a lot of punches, but he scores most of them. Pacquiao throwed a lot of punches to Maywaether, but his attack was not better than Mayweather defense. You are talking as if any boxer can do what Mayweather do and that's stupid. As if it was as easy to "run and hug" in front of the best fighters in the world.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:19:45 PM

Yeah well, boxing IS for entertainment, pretty much based on the gladiator fight thingy and two Mayweather-like fighters would definitely be boring as they would only throw one or two surehit punches.
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:27:23 PM

"e author=pereira4 link=topic=1427631.msg14640780#msg14640780 date=1461420216]
How about GSW vs HOUSTON?Huh  I earn almost 1 btc for the past GSW games LOL Smiley can't wait for the next game Smiley)

Pacquiao has a total different style compared to Mayweather. Pacquiao is very fast and very explosive and agressive, throws a lot of punches. Mayweather is the ultimate master of precision and defense. He doesn't throw a lot of punches, but he scores most of them. Pacquiao throwed a lot of punches to Maywaether,
[/quote]
but his attack was not better than Mayweather defense.
At the early rounds when pacman used to throw combinations mayweather hugging ability triggered and e started to punch pacman while clinched. And hat is a dirty boxer

You are talking as if any boxer can do what Mayweather do and that's stupid. As if it was as easy to "run and hug" in front of the best fighters in the world.
"

Yeah that is not easy because boxing is not a running field only mayweather can do it.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:42:28 PM

It is time to speculate about the next Paquiao fight. I would like to see a great war against Canelo Alvarez!!! September could be a good time to see that fight.
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:51:57 AM

It is time to speculate about the next Paquiao fight. I would like to see a great war against Canelo Alvarez!!! September could be a good time to see that fight.

Not really sure but maybe its  never gonna happen because pacman already a retired boxer.
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:24:08 AM

Not really sure but maybe its  never gonna happen because pacman already a retired boxer.
\
Its a shame though, that would be a good fight.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:59:38 AM

\
yes indeed but manny already retired and wanted to focus on his political career manny don't need to fight anymore already have what he needs and he already proved his name. manny will be remember as hero of Pilipino fans.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:22:45 AM

\

Indeed but alvarez came too long. If he challenge pacman at early age the fight may happen. But pacman is already getting old now although the power and speed are still on him without doubt but there are things on him that changed alot.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:30:29 AM

\

Indeed but alvarez came too long. If he challenge pacman at early age the fight may happen. But pacman is already getting old now although the power and speed are still on him without doubt but there are things on him that changed alot.
Can't be sure enough that pacman will really retire. He has still the physical ability to fight in the ring, let's remember that 20 million dollars per fight manny would get for a single bout and you think he would just turn that down. Human are greed by nature, I am just hoping manny is totally a good christian right now.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:58:33 AM

\

Can't be sure enough that pacman will really retire. He has still the physical ability to fight in the ring, let's remember that 20 million dollars per fight manny would get for a single bout and you think he would just turn that down. Human are greed by nature, I am just hoping manny is totally a good christian right now.

He is already a millionaire and he will even without boxing anymore. But if a fight get his interest even at low % of payment like with his fight with mayweather his decision may change,but if not i dont think so. his family wants him to stop and for sure he is also aware of the facts that he will get health problems in the long time in borxing.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:00:48 AM

\

He is already a millionaire and he will even without boxing anymore. But if a fight get his interest even at low % of payment like with his fight with mayweather his decision may change,but if not i don't think so. his family wants him to stop and for sure he is also aware of the facts that he will get health problems in the long time in boxing.
I hope he really meant it on his resigned statement. Knowing politician, they are a bunch of liers. We cannot control the situation it always depends of your life style, even huge companies than earn billion go bankrupt so there is a possibility that it will also happen to pacman. If I am pacman I will still fight, i would use the opportunity to fight while I am still healthy and able to fight.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

Pacman will come back because he will get bored of the politician lifestyle. Pacman is a man of action and will want to fight again I have no doubt about that. Now, about a Mayweather vs Pacman 2, I don't think so. Mayweather already made Pacman look like a guy that wasn't able to do much damage to him. It would be a boring fight again for the non real boxing fans, because Mayweather never makes mistakes and doesn't take risks, and peopl want to see action all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: