Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH mining  (Read 2857 times)
juni0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:07:18 AM

I had issues with not being able to power the monitor via HDMI prior to vid driver install,just a black screen.DVI solved that for me  Wink
Good Point. I will try with DVI cable and see how it goes as HDMI and VGA cables did not help only to show no signal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:40:30 AM

I had issues with not being able to power the monitor via HDMI prior to vid driver install,just a black screen.DVI solved that for me  Wink
Good Point. I will try with DVI cable and see how it goes as HDMI and VGA cables did not help only to show no signal.

I had a HDMI (vid card) to DVI (monitor),a DVI to DVI worked.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
juni0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:55:38 PM

The GPU is officially dead as I only get a message as "Monitor going to sleep" when i tried with DVI | HDMI etc...
I am going to get R9 380 ....
ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:02:20 PM

The GPU is officially dead as I only get a message as "Monitor going to sleep" when i tried with DVI | HDMI etc...

You could save it. I have saved a bunch of cards by baking them.

Put it in the oven for 10minutes and try again Smiley

http://www.overclock.net/t/748442/graphics-card-baking-sorta-tutorial

Goodl uck!
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:32:29 PM

You could save it. I have saved a bunch of cards by baking them.

Put it in the oven for 10minutes and try again Smiley

http://www.overclock.net/t/748442/graphics-card-baking-sorta-tutorial

Goodl uck!

I tried on my 7950, it did not work. My card died slowly, so it may not be the solder problem. Just unlucky.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: