Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help about the ban  (Read 498 times)
fred dave (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

Hello,

I have another account enrolled with signature campaign already and today i posted some posts, but i got this  notice " Sorry (...), you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
unsubstantial posts + signature campaign (14 days)"
However i think that my posts are substantials and in topic, but no problem i will try to improve it in the future as much as i can.
So is this permanent ban or it's temporary ?
Help me please about this issue.
Thanks.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:46:29 PM

Hello,

I have another account enrolled with signature campaign already and today i posted some posts, but i got this  notice " Sorry (...), you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
However i think that my posts are substantials and in topic, but no problem i will try to improve it in the future as much as i can.
Thanks.

As you can see it is not permanent but it is temporary for 14 days, maybe a mod will let you know the exact reason of this.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:49:03 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

14 days is 14 days, which is usually the 2nd warning. If you link the account in question we might help you improve. To make sure the ban is not prolonged make sure you understand that you can not post with any other account during these 14 days. The only exception is this thread discussing your ban.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:02:46 PM

Thanks but i didn't receive first warning before this ban
The ban is the warning itself. This is your first ban?

Well, the case is obvious by just looking at the last page. Insubstantial posting with a signature, i.e. low quality paid posts. I suggest that you spend more time formulating replies in the future.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:29:56 PM

Thanks but i didn't receive first warning before this ban
The ban is the warning itself. This is your first ban?

Well, the case is obvious by just looking at the last page. Insubstantial posting with a signature, i.e. low quality paid posts. I suggest that you spend more time formulating replies in the future.

Yes this is my first ban.
I will try to improve my post quality in the future.
Thanks.

One thing you could do is delete previous bumps after bumping your thread.

Example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1412964.0

I'm not sure if this played a role in your account being banned but I'm sure it will be in the future.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:16:57 PM

I tried to enter and delete it but i can't delete any post, there is no the "delete" icon, i think that's because of the ban.
You can't edit/remove your posts now, that is correct. Wait out your ban and make sure that you don't post outside this thread (from your account(s)).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: