Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 243228 times)
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:04:41 PM

Stellar finally acts completely bullish! What is next to follow?

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/5181/stellar-price-analysis-significant-bullish-action-in-the-xlm-market/
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:10:47 AM

Stellar Foundation to airdrop $121M in XLM tokens to users of ‘Slack-alternative’ chat app Keybase
Stellar Development Foundation (SDF), the non-profit organization behind the Stellar blockchain network, has set the stage for yet another sizable airdrop, according to an announcement Monday.

This time, the organization is giving away 2 billion Stellar lumens (XLM) tokens, currently worth nearly $121 million, to users of Keybase, an encrypted “alternative to Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, and other chat apps.” One XLM is currently priced at $0.061230. The airdrop follows a similar partnership between the SDF and crypto wallet provider Blockchain in the past, as well as with Coinbase Earn.
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/38925/stellar-foundation-to-airdrop-121m-in-xlm-tokens-to-users-of-slack-alternative-chat-app-keybase/

Billions of coins are given to users for marketing only. This bubble will burst soon.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:48:25 AM

Stellar Foundation to airdrop $121M in XLM tokens to users of ‘Slack-alternative’ chat app Keybase
Stellar Development Foundation (SDF), the non-profit organization behind the Stellar blockchain network, has set the stage for yet another sizable airdrop, according to an announcement Monday.

This time, the organization is giving away 2 billion Stellar lumens (XLM) tokens, currently worth nearly $121 million, to users of Keybase, an encrypted “alternative to Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, and other chat apps.” One XLM is currently priced at $0.061230. The airdrop follows a similar partnership between the SDF and crypto wallet provider Blockchain in the past, as well as with Coinbase Earn.
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/38925/stellar-foundation-to-airdrop-121m-in-xlm-tokens-to-users-of-slack-alternative-chat-app-keybase/

Billions of coins are given to users for marketing only. This bubble will burst soon.
i don't understand the billions of coins are given to users for marketing right? then how the price will go up and what are the team is trying to do for stabling the price of per coin because free coins for users means selling and value down but alot of people saying that this is good move by the team.
surly the bubble will burst soon and many holder will sell because of free coins given to random users
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

i don't understand the billions of coins are given to users for marketing right? then how the price will go up and what are the team is trying to do for stabling the price of per coin because free coins for users means selling and value down but alot of people saying that this is good move by the team.
surly the bubble will burst soon and many holder will sell because of free coins given to random users
When XLM listed on blockchain they airdropped $25 worth XLM per verified user so after airdrop price was not affected by airdrop.
I know current price of XLM is low but the whole market is down, so they have plan for stabling the price!
Holders really worried about this airdrop and I think panic folks will sell before airdrop, anyway let's see what's happen next. 
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:02:36 PM

Clowns! Free coins give away billions! And they go to the market right away.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:41:18 AM

only in this project there are so many giveaway and still survive isn't it really amazing!!!

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:02:21 PM

Well, it’s not necessary that they immediately go to the market.
They have been making such distributions of coins for a very long time and for a long time, but at the same time no one brought down the price.
For cryptocurrency generally similar actions - a very good idea.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:35:02 PM

They have been making such distributions of coins for a very long time and for a long time, but at the same time no one brought down the price.

Can someone tell me exactly why Stellar is on the top 10? There's only one explanation for making so many giveaways and still being so high. I think there are very rich people who support the project.
I don't know exactly the content of its technology, but I don't have much positive opinion about this project.
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 04:38:12 PM

Can someone tell me exactly why Stellar is on the top 10? There's only one explanation for making so many giveaways and still being so high. I think there are very rich people who support the project.
I don't know exactly the content of its technology, but I don't have much positive opinion about this project.
Stellar is one of the earliest blockchain and is invested by famous venture capital funds. And as far as I can tell, since the 2017 hype, they've made a lot of money. So they have a lot of great airdrop programs.

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

Stellar is one of the earliest blockchain and is invested by famous venture capital funds. And as far as I can tell, since the 2017 hype, they've made a lot of money. So they have a lot of great airdrop programs.
The problem is that coin holders do not like that new coins enter the market, the issue of coins in the market increases (Because of the airdrops).
Although Stellar has not lost much in price recently.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
plast555

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:52:48 PM

Yes, that explanation really explains everything. Now they're running the strong money they're holding, probably using interest, and making more money. I'm glad to know.
But I'm not going to buy Stellar because of this Smiley I think it's still usuless
plast555

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

The problem is that coin holders do not like that new coins enter the market, the issue of coins in the market increases (Because of the airdrops).

Yes that is right. I remember participating in the airdrop made by Blockchain.com, if I remember correctly, they made close to $ 1 million airdrops and Stellar's price didn't fall despite all that.
Their hands must be really strong.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:00:48 PM

Yes that is right. I remember participating in the airdrop made by Blockchain.com, if I remember correctly, they made close to $ 1 million airdrops and Stellar's price didn't fall despite all that.
Yeah I joined XLM airdrop that was made by blockchain.com and yeah price didn't dump after airdrop distribution, they knows how to handle the market and again they are going to airdrop 2 billion XLM and I am sure price will be not face dump.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:11:42 PM

Yeah I joined XLM airdrop that was made by blockchain.com and yeah price didn't dump after airdrop distribution, they knows how to handle the market and again they are going to airdrop 2 billion XLM and I am sure price will be not face dump.
I checked the binance market from yesterday until now and the price has dropped by around 50 satoshi and is still waiting for it to go back up, hopefully it won't take long to get back

stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:39:20 PM

Core v12.0.0 is now available and implements three new CAPs. Horizon v0.21.0 is also available.

More details:

https://medium.com/stellar-developers-blog/new-releases-stellar-core-v12-0-0-horizon-v0-21-0-99e64161197e
icekohl

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 04:29:53 PM

Currently they doesn't have any crowdfunding campaign or something like that, so I think they can do anything they want. Investors who to invest in XLM need to thoroughly understand the project and make the decision.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

yes you are right stellar is good coin and have much attention of crypto traders a little bit price down makes traders to buy more and hold that's why price is not getting down by giveaways coins. in this current bearish period stellar is performing great .
icekohl

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:10:21 PM

yes you are right stellar is good coin and have much attention of crypto traders a little bit price down makes traders to buy more and hold that's why price is not getting down by giveaways coins. in this current bearish period stellar is performing great .
Well last year they have a big airdrop with blockchain.com when giving away 100 mil $ worth of XLM. Then this year they continue an Airdrop with Keybase, and total airdrop is 120 mil $ and split in 12 months. So it'll effect to XLM price. I'm sure for that.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:35:29 PM

Well last year they have a big airdrop with blockchain.com when giving away 100 mil $ worth of XLM. Then this year they continue an Airdrop with Keybase, and total airdrop is 120 mil $ and split in 12 months. So it'll effect to XLM price. I'm sure for that.

But we also have to know the developers have considered this before, everything must have been anticipated
There may indeed be a price reduction but it's not significant.

kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:50:09 PM

I am sure when stellar makes airdrops they will think about it carefully, and for the price no one knows whether stellar will be dump or not
And this is one so that Circulating Supply is increasing

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: