Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 243228 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 12:28:13 AM

Back in the earlier years of Stellar, I have been given around 30k of XLM for free and I lost my wallet. So much regret on that but I have learned to really keep my wallet safe and nowadays these wallets are really cool and easy to use. Great innovation for Stellar in my opinion. I have since moved on because I have still profited and gained on some altcoins I had and still continue to seek and invest in this blockchain technology.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:19:50 AM

Back in the earlier years of Stellar, I have been given around 30k of XLM for free and I lost my wallet. So much regret on that but I have learned to really keep my wallet safe and nowadays these wallets are really cool and easy to use. Great innovation for Stellar in my opinion. I have since moved on because I have still profited and gained on some altcoins I had and still continue to seek and invest in this blockchain technology.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but glad that you handled the loss well. 

IMF - International Monetary Fund likes XLM Huh

This IMF PDF document from the International Monetary Fund mentions several projects at the end.
Corda is mentioned which encompasses the big 4 which are XLM, XRP, ALGO, and XDC (XinFin).
The cryptos Zilliqa and Ethereum are mentioned also.

Download the IMF PDF from this website:
https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/fintech-notes/Issues/2020/06/25/Distributed-Ledger-Technology-Experiments-in-Payments-and-Settlements-49251

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 04:28:01 AM

IMF - International Monetary Fund likes XLM Huh

This IMF PDF document from the International Monetary Fund mentions several projects at the end.
Corda is mentioned which encompasses the big 4 which are XLM, XRP, ALGO, and XDC (XinFin).
The cryptos Zilliqa and Ethereum are mentioned also.

Download the IMF PDF from this website:
https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/fintech-notes/Issues/2020/06/25/Distributed-Ledger-Technology-Experiments-in-Payments-and-Settlements-49251
It is in June 2020, one year ago. When I firstly look at the link, I thought it is June 2021. So the news is very very old and does not bring anything new.

Furthermore, I failed to find any mention about XLM in the report.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:16:19 PM

It is in June 2020, one year ago. When I firstly look at the link, I thought it is June 2021. So the news is very very old and does not bring anything new.

Furthermore, I failed to find any mention about XLM in the report.

Thanks for your reply and attempt to express your concerns.

My intention was not to bring something "new" that only was printed recently, but only to reveal insight from the past that people may or may not have known about before.

I also did not say that XLM was directly mentioned but only by possible indirect involvement with XLM through Corda was it in my mind that the IMF would like the project XLM.

Here are the words that I wrote about that: "Corda is mentioned which encompasses the big 4 which are XLM, XRP, ALGO, and XDC (XinFin)."

So you can see I was not saying that the IMF mentioned XLM directly.

Again, thank you for your attempt to express your concerns constructively.

Cry

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:13:34 AM

MoneyGram has announced a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation to provide payments in local currency through the USDC stablecoin. "The MoneyGram network, integrated with the Stellar blockchain and supported by Circle's USDC, will provide cash financing and payments in local currency for consumers using USDC, as well as almost instant internal settlements". https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moneygram-announces-innovative-partnership-with-the-stellar-development-foundation-to-utilize-blockchain-technology-301394572.html?tc=eml_cleartime

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 11:02:53 AM

MoneyGram has announced a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation to provide payments in local currency through the USDC stablecoin.
It is time for old altcoins to show off. Stellar Lumens is one of them. Bitcoin will stop its rise for a while and give time for altcoins. The news about the partnership was released on time.

Litecoin, DASH, Stellar are in the show. Forget about meme tokens, old altcoins are safer to invest and enjoy in the altcoin season.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:48:27 AM

MoneyGram has announced a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation to provide payments in local currency through the USDC stablecoin. "The MoneyGram network, integrated with the Stellar blockchain and supported by Circle's USDC, will provide cash financing and payments in local currency for consumers using USDC, as well as almost instant internal settlements". https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moneygram-announces-innovative-partnership-with-the-stellar-development-foundation-to-utilize-blockchain-technology-301394572.html?tc=eml_cleartime

Thats a good news for Staller. I beleive this project and hodl my stellars more than 3 years. I hope that the old altcoins as Stellar, Litecoin or Monero will be in between top 10-20 in coinmarketcap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 11:50:38 AM

Hello,
I was scammed by an exchanger (tviton.net) and now they are trying to blame me because of some technical reasons about lumens. I am pretty sure I was plain scammed, but could please some more technically prepared in xlm than me comment on my thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5364294.msg58114861#msg58114861

Thank you very much

Erre

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:02:51 PM

Is Stellar going to the top 10 at all? No big news, how much more do I need to hold?
No one knows, there are many competitors in top 10 only the best projects will win, but no need to wait for becoming the top again just hold, this bull run still continue and you may still earn profit in xlm as alts usually pump in bull market. 

yurez

Merit: 711

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:00:15 AM

MoneyGram has announced a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation to provide payments in local currency through the USDC stablecoin.

This is a very promising and long-term partnership, as a result of which we will see an increase in the value of the coin. Stellar has expanded its core use case and its ability to connect millions of new users to its network, growth is only a matter of time.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 01:27:49 PM

This is a very promising and long-term partnership, as a result of which we will see an increase in the value of the coin. Stellar has expanded its core use case and its ability to connect millions of new users to its network, growth is only a matter of time.

So not just the bull run that brings the value, but partnership really plays a big role here.

We don't know or we don't have that capability in accurately predict if how high stellar can be but with what we see,

the chance that this coin will continue to perform and once again bring itself inside top 15 can happen, step by step
this coin will somehow bring the old glory back and it will be established a much better place from all the rating sites.
yurez

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 04:49:17 PM

Flutterwave Enables New Europe-Africa Payment Corridors via Stellar

Stellar ecosystem expands with more efficient cross-border payment and remittance flows from Europe to Africa
San Francisco — October 25, 2021 — Today, the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) announced that Flutterwave, a global payments technology company, has launched two new remittance corridors between Europe and Africa on the Stellar network. Working with TEMPO, Flutterwave is leveraging the Stellar network and Stellar USDC to simplify remittances in Africa.
More info: https://www.stellar.org/press-releases/flutterwave-enables-new-europe-africa-payment-corridors-via-stellar
Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:25:06 AM

A lot of progress and minimal hype. I like it  Cool
Xlm also needs to redefine Trustline and other things.
to high hype.  Smiley
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:01:03 PM

On December 15, there will be a snapshot for XLM coin holders, Holders who have a minimum of 500 XLM and 1 AQUA will get an AQUA Airdrop for 3 years. This is quite interesting. There will probably be an increase in XLM Price ahead of the snapshot.

https://medium.com/aquarius-aqua/announcing-aqua-airdrop-2-b338e21c2bf6
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 05:48:34 PM

Interested in creating NFTs on Stellar?

In this post, you will find everything you need to start, including best practices for constructing and storing NFTs and integrating them into the Stellar ecosystem.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
kalihunter

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:53:19 AM

does really have any future XLM?
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:47:29 PM

It is time for old altcoins to show off. Stellar Lumens is one of them. Bitcoin will stop its rise for a while and give time for altcoins. The news about the partnership was released on time.

Litecoin, DASH, Stellar are in the show. Forget about meme tokens, old altcoins are safer to invest and enjoy in the altcoin season.

It is time for old farts to shine but only if they got utility in them. Much waterlogging, indecision and a surplus of vaporware products could prompt the investor to seek the utility in old crypto products. Incidentally the issue with Stellar, and in large part the cause of its downfall, is that it has run out of funding. But those slogging behind the canvas to keep Stellar work today are still a great credit to this community.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:22:50 AM

old coins like XLM are quite strong so many possibilities but I believe the future is still bright for XLM so don't hesitate to invest here

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2022, 01:06:53 AM

Welcoming SDF Founder & Chief Architect @JedMcCaleb to the Meridian2022 speaker lineup.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with the Stellar community, developers, and global financial leaders in Rome, Italy, from Oct 11-13.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
yurez

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:29:19 AM

Of course, because Stellar is developing very dynamically. Take a look at this PRESS RELEASE for example:

Stellar Development Foundation, eCurrency, and ANZ shortlisted in G20 TechSprint hosted by BIS and Bank of Indonesia

Oakland, CA, July 18, 2022 – Today, eCurrency Mint, a leading solution provider that enables central banks to securely and efficiently issue digital fiat currency, The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF),  a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source public blockchain that allows money to be tokenized and transferred globally, and ANZ, one of Australia’s largest financial institutions, announce their solution has been shortlisted in the third G20 TechSprint 2022, hosted by the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and Bank of Indonesia.  https://www.stellar.org/press-releases/stellar-development-foundation-ecurrency-and-anz-shortlisted-in-g20-techsprint-hosted-by-bis-and-bank-of-indonesia

There is a lot of interesting and important information in the "Press Releases Statements for the media section".
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: