Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] EthVenturesFinal  (Read 4374 times)
Sileniced

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:38:07 PM

Why would someone who made a Dapp would like to share his profits by adding it to this scam contract ?

Makes no sense, the only one who has an incentive to attach something is you... to scam more ppl !

Such a masquarade you and your fakes accounts.

What exactly in the code makes it a scam. if he's just making a profit then all for-profit companies currently in existence are scamming? Bit of a far-fetched world view you've got there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:42:14 PM

Why would someone who made a Dapp would like to share his profits by adding it to this scam contract ?

I just love when my competitors make many newbie accounts to troll here.

Just like that other guy that spams his ponzi on other's thread!

Sileniced

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

ME??? I'm not spamming at all... I just linked my ponzi in another thread ONCE (or maybe twice, I can't remember)

And btw, you might be better and more experienced in coding. But be nice to the underdog. Don't let the ethereum atmosphere become a oligarchy, like the established world right now.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 12:58:18 PM

ME??? I'm not spamming at all... I just linked my ponzi in another thread ONCE (or maybe twice, I can't remember)

And btw, you might be better and more experienced in coding. But be nice to the underdog. Don't let the ethereum atmosphere become a oligarchy, like the established world right now.

Not you, there was 2 other spammers here that spammed in my thread.

he was probably referring to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428849.msg14464022#msg14464022

This is a wonderful app, wish you good luck, i will invest tomorrow!!!!

Exactly, and there was 1 other spammer.
likegames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:40:03 PM

It's a good idea, but you can make it better:
It would be more trustworthy if your Emergency function would pay back all investors investment and not all the invested Ether only to you.
And a function for investors to resign and get paid back there investment (-owner fee) would be good too.

What do you think?
Sileniced

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:28:17 PM

Not you, there was 2 other spammers here that spammed in my thread.

Then forget about what I said  Wink.

Why isn't there a function where I can get my investment back.
It doesn't seem difficult right?
Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

Hi. I'll probably invest some eth but i have a question. Where will my eth go or for what are they going to be spend?

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
sydhelly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:53:01 PM

Where will my eth go or for what are they going to be spend?

They will go in the scammer pockets once he kills the contract look at the code

Katatsuki

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:29:59 PM

you are trolling in many threads, you probably need to stop this lol
He isn't really trolling, his concerns are very legitimate.

BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

you are trolling in many threads, you probably need to stop this lol
He isn't really trolling, his concerns are very legitimate.

He is trolling in many threads not just this one, it's bad when your project gets infested with trolls.

It's like when the rubixi guy spams all the threads and the explorer's comment section.
sydhelly

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

repeating the truth against scammers is not trolling.

it's called warning the honest people so that they don't fall into your traps.

Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:00:48 PM

I agree about Rubixi, but as far as I know sydhelly has only been warning people about apps that are broken, straight out scams, or made and promoted by fake accounts to scam people. I would know because I've been trying to do the same.

There's a balance withdraw function in your code, and no way for users to withdraw investments; people should draw their own conclusions. It starts to stink when many people (some of which have negative trust) try to defend things that simply shouldn't be defended (I don't just mean in this thread specifically, it has been happening a lot. From the top of my head: they were also defending the app that was considering 40+ETH deposits to be a 10ETH deposit, or they claimed "I've been coding for 8 years and this source code works perfectly" on apps that had scam mechanics, such as fees stacking to 100% little by little with every new deposit).

Scamming 101: get a few buddies to claim your stuff works great and you're a dependable guy so that people let their guard down. Good thing I learnt that one the hard way when I was 16.

I'm not trying to accuse anyone here, just telling people to be careful and use their brains. You can try to rationalise all you want, but taking unnecessary risks shouldn't even be considered by anyone when Ethereum allows for most of those risks to disappear. If you disagree, you likely have a hidden agenda or are unable or unwilling to see things objectively.

That being said, I think your EthVentures project is a great idea, but in my opinion you should get rid of the questionable aspects if you want it to be a success.

DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

Guys, I truly advise you not invest. I have been scammed by this same individual, and all his other scam accounts. Would you care to explain about PiggyBank, BetGod? What went wrong with it? Why did you disappear? Again, I adivise all of you that, before you invest in any of these things please revise the code for your own benefit. If you don't know how to code, ask a reputable individual. You'll save some time/ETH.

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:03:09 PM

Guys, I truly advise you not invest. I have been scammed by this same individual, and all his other scam accounts. Would you care to explain about PiggyBank, BetGod? What went wrong with it? Why did you disappear? Again, I adivise all of you that, before you invest in any of these things please revise the code for your own benefit. If you don't know how to code, ask a reputable individual. You'll save some time/ETH.

I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I`m really tired of trolls now, its just a bunch of trolls invading my thread spreading fud, it's annoying.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:07:49 PM

I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I`m really tired of trolls now, its just a bunch of trolls invading my thread spreading fud, it's annoying.

No, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to allow anyone else get scammed by you, and your little buddies.

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

No, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to allow anyone else get scammed by you, and your little buddies.

I got scammed there too, i was an investor there, i lost 3 ether there.

So far i lost only 12 ether since i joined ethereum, but i`m working to improve my coding knowledge.

However trolls here just keep spreading fud.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:29:19 PM

It starts to stink when many people (some of which have negative trust)

You mean clangtrump?  Yes i chatted with him a couple of times in skype, he helped me with some codes but thats about it.

Now he has created an attachment for this, and has been very helpful.

And what about his negative trust? He got it because he made a ponzi. So on that logic you should get a negative trust too ,no?  Cheesy

I havent made any ponzis, only gambling dapps.
Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:38:52 PM

Considering that clangtrump and BetGod were the only 2 people claiming that Piggbybank (an app that sent most of its deposits to the owner as fees) worked while everyone else was denying it and that clangtrump, aka mr programming for 8 years, was the one who re-released Piggbybank without the "bugs", I would be really cautious. There are few coincidences in this world.

BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:41:29 PM

Considering that clangtrump and BetGod were the only 2 people claiming that Piggbybank (an app that sent most of its deposits to the owner as fees) worked while everyone else was denying it and that clangtrump, aka mr programming for 8 years, was the one who re-released Piggbybank without the "bugs", I would be really cautious. There are few coincidences in this world.

i dont know about clang, but what the fuck are you saying here?

I was supporting it because it paid me out initially, but after that it stopped and I havent made ROI, and lost 3 Ether in it.

You are trolling here all day, it's a bit annoying dont you think?
Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:44:11 PM

I'm simply stating facts, people can draw their own conclusions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: