Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:41:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 82452 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:07:12 PM

I don't understand one thing. What is the difference between earning bitcoin and earning fiat money? Do you teach and allow your kids, and I mean kids not teenagers, to earn money and to do things to earn money? Isn't that odd and in some countries even illegal? Can they understand the meaning of this and could that be dangerous for them?
You are right with your perspective.
But I guess the idea of involving kids in bitcoin earning process must be coming from introducing them the free money making sites like GPT/PTC and faucets. Because, these sites do not need any skill or knowledge to earn something.

But, we must always remember introducing bitcoin to a kid is completely different from introducing them the ways to earn bitcoin.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin-Qt is the only known safe implementation of a full node. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and MultiBit are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:25:29 PM

I don't understand one thing. What is the difference between earning bitcoin and earning fiat money? Do you teach and allow your kids, and I mean kids not teenagers, to earn money and to do things to earn money? Isn't that odd and in some countries even illegal? Can they understand the meaning of this and could that be dangerous for them?

Earning bitcoins was not easy as what the others think. What is the difference in earning bitcoins and earning fiat? Bitcoins can only be found on virtual world. you cannot find bitcoins without the internet. While earning fiat money was you can earn even without any device. I am allowing my 4 year old child to claim bitcoins from android apps on my phone and explain to him the purpose so that he will understand that warning money needs effort before you have it.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:54:08 PM

If you were to give kids to earn some bitcoin, those websites that offer small games to be played for bitcoin is pretty good, it will entertain them and it will earn them some satoshi. Pretty god for kids if you ask me.
I am not in favour of to let kids learn how to earn bitcoin, I think through this way they can become addicted to earning money which will really effect their study, I think children should take part in active games which is too much important for their physical health and should avoid earning bitcoin in such a little age.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Dux2K

Activity: 812

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:55:58 PM

I explained little to my older kid and he isfor start using faucet and do some minitasks
Also i explain to him to read and explore anything related to bitcoin or crypto
And in few months i will tell him how to earn from here to have when he goes to coledge

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
JasonXG

Activity: 700

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:00:27 AM

I think children should be focused on their education and when I say education I mean their development as well. They still need the basics of they have not covered that then they will slip up later when n they older. They dont need money they kids. They need the education , love and attention to grow into productive members of sociality.

diegz

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:36:37 AM

I think children should be focused on their education and when I say education I mean their development as well. They still need the basics of they have not covered that then they will slip up later when n they older. They dont need money they kids. They need the education , love and attention to grow into productive members of sociality.

That's what children should be doing while they are young or until the age that they could really do things with their own like 12 years old or above. But with the purpose of making them learn about bitcoin, I think faucets are enough and it should be fine, as long as they are not overdoing it or parents are forcing them to make money.

stark101

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:13:37 AM

How kids can earn bitcoin? Maybe in an online gaming, because we do all know that kids in this generation is very good in gaming. But i don't know what are the games online that can earn some bitcoins. In some point, for me i don't want to be my kids earning money in a younger age, all i want for them is to focus to their studies and after, if their old enough thats the time i would say yes to use bitcoin.
johnnyyash

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:47:20 AM

well its a good idea...of kids introduced and use bitcoin in other to make money at the early stage...though there schooling is not out of view...but kids knowing btc and and by either play some games of visiting faucets site in other to earn btc is good...on there early stage.....they can also be thought on how to trade and invest...because this will help them in a long run and of future use....in making some profits of cash for themselves....even if there parents are no longer with them......its good!!!Kids can also earn btc when they understand bitcoin and take them through sgnature campaign too....though they will have to get much understanding on how this works.....!!
rababo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

I think it's not wise for kids to earn bitcoin. They should focus on their study and let them enjoy their childhood.  Besides, it would be difficult to teach them about bitcoin since it's a complicated thing for them.

BingoDog

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:37:24 PM

My opinion is that is good to introduce kids with bitcoin as long as this stays on educational level as a part of knowledge about new technologies and development. I don't think it's wise to allow them to actualy use or earn bitcoin, especialy not through gambling or gaming, this is not for kids.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

MMA

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:11:32 PM

If you were to give kids to earn some bitcoin, those websites that offer small games to be played for bitcoin is pretty good, it will entertain them and it will earn them some satoshi. Pretty god for kids if you ask me.
I am not in favour of to let kids learn how to earn bitcoin, I think through this way they can become addicted to earning money which will really effect their study, I think children should take part in active games which is too much important for their physical health and should avoid earning bitcoin in such a little age.
yes i am also not in favour of i think kid should only take interest in their study and do not need to show any interested in earning bitcoin as earning bitcoin will become their habits and then they may not be able to continue their study.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
xSkylarx

Activity: 490

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

Kids can earn bitcoin through some games found on playstore or promoted on some forums. But letting kids earn bitcoin is not just right because they are too young to earn money. Their mind is not into money on that age. They should should just be playing with their friends or family while they are still young. They will discover it themselve once they want to earn their own money like myself. Smiley

................peerguess................ !! Exclusive ICO Benefits !!
..____________________________ANN Thread WhitepaperBountiesTwitterTelegram_________________________..
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:16:37 PM

Kids can earn bitcoin through some games found on playstore or promoted on some forums. But letting kids earn bitcoin is not just right because they are too young to earn money. Their mind is not into money on that age. They should should just be playing with their friends or family while they are still young. They will discover it themselve once they want to earn their own money like myself. Smiley
Totally disagree with that statement. Kids should learn about money from a young age and shielding them from the real world would do them no good.

Just hoping that they will discover everything themselves isn't a good way to go about it imo.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Zicadis

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:24:22 PM

Give them a game to play with familiar characters from their favorite shows and let them go to town on the game.
They will touch and click all the coins for you.
Adults play candy crush all day long and pay money to play and level up their accounts so why not for kids?
Some adults have brains of a kid anyways. Tongue
abel1337

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:27:05 PM

Give them a game to play with familiar characters from their favorite shows and let them go to town on the game.
They will touch and click all the coins for you.
Adults play candy crush all day long and pay money to play and level up their accounts so why not for kids?
Some adults have brains of a kid anyways. Tongue
Adults like me loves playing candy crush as my past time and for my relaxation time. Kids better study first or let them play but if they are eager to use bitcoin guidr them in tk the most positive way

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Tahir Khan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:04:29 PM

Totally disagree with that statement. Kids should learn about money from a young age and shielding them from the real world would do them no good.

Just hoping that they will discover everything themselves isn't a good way to go about it imo.
i think kids should first complete their education and then should use different ways to earn money either it is through bitcoin or though some professional jobs like accountancy doctor etc

asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:15:39 PM

There are android games which pay BTC and even some PC games so that would be a nice option.Also you can pick up any kind of job and then buy BTC which is also a nice option.Overall,kids can earn BTC the same way all people can,they are just restricted to some extent because they can't be on a contract job but aside from that they have all the possibilities in front of them really

FLoving

Activity: 672

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:04:55 AM

But in their early stage they do not need to go for earning money and not have to take this tension in their minds they have to get educated in their early stage and then in their teen age the parents need to teach them about earning money and bitcoin etc so they will plan their coming life properly without any lack of money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

delliaerd

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

There are android games which pay BTC and even some PC games so that would be a nice option.Also you can pick up any kind of job and then buy BTC which is also a nice option.Overall,kids can earn BTC the same way all people can,they are just restricted to some extent because they can't be on a contract job but aside from that they have all the possibilities in front of them really
I agree, the best way to earn bitcoin for kids by gaming, becouse in the age is not the time to work. Their youth is time for them to study and play. Do not push them for work to get bitcoin. Just teach them how to send and recieve bitcoin. Kids age 12 ~ 15  is smart enough to join this forum and the signature campaign. So they can earn bitcoin like adult people,  but not for do trading, it is need experience and knowledge, kids cannot go this far.

robiulawal

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:15:15 AM

First of all Bitcoin is not for kids..
But if you think they want to have some fun
than I will suggest you to go for the bitcoin based games like
Blockchain,Alien Run or so on..
There is also some website which are computer based.
So try them with this..
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.