Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
whoreble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:27:13 AM

they can clean their room for 0.001BTC

just make sure they dont watch you type in your password to your online spending wallet. Cheesy

Really nice idea Grin Or they can just wash dishes or maybe help you with other stuff for money and you will pay to them with bitcoin. I think you will be a good father/mother Wink
An allowance of Bitcoin? Sounds like a pretty sound idea to me.

The only issue I can see is if Bitcoin moves in a downward trend and they see their allowance diminish in value, but it's a good way to give them exposure to the wild world of investments.

What would a kid spend bitcoin on? Assuming (s)he's not strung out/into gambling yet?
Or are kids expected to simply save their allowance nowadays?
Well, I'd be saving my allowance, and I know people that are teaching their 6-year-olds the importance of saving, but that doesn't ring true for everyone.

Turn it into a lesson in patience, tell them they can "exchange" it with you/their parents when they reach xBTC or something? I don't know, but there might be something that someone can figure out that would be a valuable experience for their kids.

Pro parenting tip: "Playing games that pay bitcoin" (what games pay you bitcoin? Just how much bitcoin do they pay? Link?) teaches kids that their parents don't care enough to play with them/let them play actual games.
Earning money they can't spend is as exciting as getting a pair of socks (or $1000 added to their college fund) for their birthday.
Stop trying to come up with weird ways to damage kids just because they involve bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:28:23 AM

There are some games developers are paying for players, just install those on your phone and let your kids play. Make sure the phone is connected to internet, without that the dev won't make profit, and hence he pays nothing to you.  Grin
whoreble

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:32:53 AM

There are some games developers < snip>
A list of devs paying, in BTC, to play plox? Otherwise bullshit.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:40:31 AM

There are many ways in which kids can earn bitcoin. How they use them is another topic altogether. We as parents should be their guide on the proper management of their finances, even though at a very young age, they may not take it seriously and think that this is all just play. Rewarding them with bitcoin each time they do something special, like having good grades at school, doing household chores, and keeping their toys in place are some of the ways that could encourage kids to want to have bitcoin.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:40:57 AM

You won't be getting rich with those games boy, you only earn a few satoshi. It doesn't worth your efforts, but kids love playing games while father loves the money. That is why I adviced him that.

Developers get the money from the ads he shows and he's sharing a little revenue with his app users. That's it
whoreble

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:49:20 AM

You won't be getting rich with those games boy, you only earn a few satoshi. It doesn't worth your efforts, but kids love playing games while father loves the money. That is why I adviced him that.

Developers get the money from the ads he shows and he's sharing a little revenue with his app users. That's it

Let me repeat: You say there are devs paying kids to play their games, in bitcoin, I'm asking you to list a few Smiley
I'm not planning to make a fortune from playing these games, just want to verify that you're not making shit up. Is this, like, the most reasonable thing you ever heard? Or what?
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

i think the only enemy is the attention span. As long as he has the right mind set. i'm not comparing my self but, it took me almost 5 months to become focused on btc. At the same time this can also help him improve his language even though we all know there are some grammar nazis.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:55:43 AM

Let me repeat: You say there are devs paying kids to play their games, in bitcoin, I'm asking you to list a few Smiley
I'm not planning to make a fortune from playing these games, just want to verify that you're not making shit up. Is this, like, the most reasonable thing you ever heard? Or what?

The way you said "A list of devs paying, in BTC, to play plox? Otherwise bullshit." (makes no sense and) made me thing that you're out of your senses, I'm sorry about that then.

Though you act like a jerk, let me spoon feed you.

Here are some links I bookmarked for myself => http://bitcointapper.com/ http://bitcoinchaser.com/bitcoin-apps

Missed one more site, just search on google playstore.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:56:44 AM

Most of the kids here use signature campaigns for money.
why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
whoreble

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:04:57 AM

The way you said "A list of devs paying, in BTC, to play plox? Otherwise bullshit." (makes no sense and) made me thing that you're out of your senses, I'm sorry about that then.

Though you act like a jerk, let me spoon feed you.

Here are some links I bookmarked for myself => http://bitcointapper.com/ http://bitcoinchaser.com/bitcoin-apps

Missed one more site, just search on google playstore.

Have you tried any yourself? First one on your list, most resent ratings:
http://s32.postimg.org/81zvlvjd1/Capture.gif

TL;DR: no rewards. Shnookums learns valuable lesson right away: Bitcoin shit is broken & doesn't pay.
Shall I keep going down the list?
P.S. that link you gave me. On TOR:
http://s32.postimg.org/9cn0a1l8l/Capture.gif
Pure poison Sad
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:08:39 AM

Have you tried any yourself? First one on your list, most resent ratings:

TL;DR: no rewards. Shnookums learns valuable lesson right away: Bitcoin shit is broken & doesn't pay.
Shall I keep going down the list?

Yes, go on, shit happens. As I said "It won't make you rich".

And playing for a little time won't give you, you got to for longers. Putting your lazy ass on your phone for hours  Grin

Don't expect people to spoon feed you my boy, I shared the links I know. Take it or leave it :*

PS: I'm sure you're a kid  Grin
whoreble

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:12:25 AM

And playing for a little time won't give you, you got to for longers. Putting your lazy ass on your phone for hours  Grin

Don't expect people to spoon feed you my boy, I shared the links I know. Take it or leave it :*

How about you stop handing out shit advice instead, how would that be?
And sure, shit happens bro, but here NOTHING BUT shit happens. Shit all the way down Sad

Oh, P.S. Tell me you're not an adult & spamming for the pocket lint you make with your sig.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:18:37 AM

And sure, shit happens bro, but here NOTHING BUT shit happens. Shit all the way down Sad

Oh, P.S. Tell me you're not an adult & spamming for the pocket lint you make with your sig.

Do you even read the title? If you didn't yet, read it again.

He needed advice and I'm here to post what I know and have tried. I have tried some where they paid so less, which I thought doesn't worth my effort.

About my signature campaign. I get pay only for my 20 posts, I'm done with the 20posts so long back my boy  Kiss (I got addicted to this forum, loved to join discussions, until a real kid(you) joined Grin)

PS: Nice name, suits you.  Grin
whoreble

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:20:53 AM

Do you even read the title? If you didn't yet, read it again.

He needed advice and I'm here to post what I know and have tried. I have tried some where they paid so less, which I thought doesn't worth my effort.

PS: Nice name, suits you.  Grin

If he asked for shit advice, or asked for links to broken games that don't pay, in BTC or anything else, and are certain to make kids h8BTC4Life, you'd have an excellent point Tongue
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:19:09 PM

why do you think that many users signature campaign is still kids? I think children are very lazy to make post. they prefer to play games.

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:21:29 PM

Sell things on OpenBazaar
Jezreel

Activity: 129

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:32:14 PM

Sell things on OpenBazaar

Good opinion bro. I will recommend your opinion to my friends. Thank you!
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:33:02 PM

Exactly.
No kid will sit infront of a PC and surf the forum for doing posts and earn bitcoins, they will sit and play games or watch movies or something like that.
Kids are mostly lazy about such things, like reading posts or writing posts and also kids won't be able to do constructive posts of any kind i guess.

here are not the kids to post but it is not false that here are students who want to earn some money as part time job for their needs and for the expenditure of their education etc and that students are not kids but I think they are from O-level and A-level or from Universities, and it is good that more students participate here as they are the future of the world.

Hire me for your campaign management
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:41:14 AM

If he asked for shit advice, or asked for links to broken games that don't pay, in BTC or anything else, and are certain to make kids h8BTC4Life, you'd have an excellent point Tongue

lol, you're stubborn.

I had an advice, I gave. As I said, I gave what I have bookmarked and have tried and stopped because the pay is low (said the same in my first post).

You're after the review on that app, he maybe so smart just like you. He might have just installed, played for a few minutes and complaining.

For you, there is a button says "read more reviews" if you can open your eyes and look closely and read.

People are getting paid, but the pay is too low.

And, Do you have any better advice? Post it here. If not, stop your bullsh*t posts. That's my advice for you. lol
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:29:13 AM

lol, you're stubborn.

I had an advice, I gave. As I said, I gave what I have bookmarked and have tried and stopped because the pay is low (said the same in my first post).

You're after the review on that app, he maybe so smart just like you. He might have just installed, played for a few minutes and complaining.

For you, there is a button says "read more reviews" if you can open your eyes and look closely and read.

People are getting paid, but the pay is too low.

And, Do you have any better advice? Post it here. If not, stop your bullsh*t posts. That's my advice for you. lol

Let's just give the OP what he deserved, a proper advice would do, let us make thread constructive to help all the readers and to promote this site. Anyways, if you were to asked me again, I would suggest teach your kid any games that would earn him bitcoins but not in a gambling related game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: